Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29854
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Your girl is a phony and has played games with me ALL WEEK.

    I don't know what her problem is but she loves to play games.

    We set something up at least 3 times. Will never respond, ask.

    The same questions over and over and then blow me off while I.

    Am sitting by that dumpy apartment. ?

    Not pleased Streetsmart1.
    Well at least you got to first base, after sending a message I'm interested over a week ago haven't herd shit.

  2. #29853

    Link is not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream about this UTR a couple days ago because I was curious about the post because it has the tag as "Male for female escort" so I just swung for the fences and hit a home run with this one. Responds in a timely manner about what she offers and how much. Prices are pretty good too. So I chose the hhr which is a Benjamin and a Hamilton. She sends her location, which is off the Midlothian turnpike, and I'm just 25 minutes away. I arrive at the location and she sends me the room number.

    I get to the door, she opens it and I'm like damn definitely her in the pics even though her face is blacked out. She has another friend in there who left the room so we can do our dream and from what she told me she also does dates (even with them together). So her friend leaves the room. We have a good small convo while we are getting ready. Pulls out the wrapper on my jimmy and man while it's not a bbj, she got me bricked up in minutes. After that I got her into k9 position at the edge of the bed, slid in slowly, and ramped up the speed until she started creaming. I pull out and she flips to her back in mish position. Pounded her till I finished in the bag, got cleaned up and flushed the bag, then went on my way. Overall a pretty good experience that I will definitely repeat and may try that doubles option when I get some more money to play with. Stay safe out there.

    P.S. Also I think it's in that category because I think they have a guy posting for them.

    http://=https://skipthegames.com/pos...o/707900738220
    Your link isn't working. Can you resend?

  3. #29852

    Latin dream

    Any info on this beauty?

    Comms have been good but she is located in Henrico.

    https://callescort.org/786-926-6194

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1480743.htm?cat=1

  4. #29851

    Link doesn't work

    Link seems to be broken. Sent you a PM, too. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream about this UTR a couple days ago because I was curious about the post because it has the tag as "Male for female escort" so I just swung for the fences and hit a home run with this one. Responds in a timely manner about what she offers and how much. Prices are pretty good too. So I chose the hhr which is a Benjamin and a Hamilton. She sends her location, which is off the Midlothian turnpike, and I'm just 25 minutes away. I arrive at the location and she sends me the room number.

    I get to the door, she opens it and I'm like damn definitely her in the pics even though her face is blacked out. She has another friend in there who left the room so we can do our dream and from what she told me she also does dates (even with them together). So her friend leaves the room. We have a good small convo while we are getting ready. Pulls out the wrapper on my jimmy and man while it's not a bbj, she got me bricked up in minutes. After that I got her into k9 position at the edge of the bed, slid in slowly, and ramped up the speed until she started creaming. I pull out and she flips to her back in mish position. Pounded her till I finished in the bag, got cleaned up and flushed the bag, then went on my way. Overall a pretty good experience that I will definitely repeat and may try that doubles option when I get some more money to play with. Stay safe out there.

    P.S. Also I think it's in that category because I think they have a guy posting for them.

    http://=https://skipthegames.com/pos...o/707900738220

  5. #29850

    New go to UTR

    So I had a dream about this UTR a couple days ago because I was curious about the post because it has the tag as "Male for female escort" so I just swung for the fences and hit a home run with this one. Responds in a timely manner about what she offers and how much. Prices are pretty good too. So I chose the hhr which is a Benjamin and a Hamilton. She sends her location, which is off the Midlothian turnpike, and I'm just 25 minutes away. I arrive at the location and she sends me the room number.

    I get to the door, she opens it and I'm like damn definitely her in the pics even though her face is blacked out. She has another friend in there who left the room so we can do our dream and from what she told me she also does dates (even with them together). So her friend leaves the room. We have a good small convo while we are getting ready. Pulls out the wrapper on my jimmy and man while it's not a bbj, she got me bricked up in minutes. After that I got her into k9 position at the edge of the bed, slid in slowly, and ramped up the speed until she started creaming. I pull out and she flips to her back in mish position. Pounded her till I finished in the bag, got cleaned up and flushed the bag, then went on my way. Overall a pretty good experience that I will definitely repeat and may try that doubles option when I get some more money to play with. Stay safe out there.

    P.S. Also I think it's in that category because I think they have a guy posting for them.

    http://=https://skipthegames.com/pos...o/707900738220

  6. #29849
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these girls, I've been seeing them both post often, but haven't seen any reports on them. TIA.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150525416.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150082846.
    The first one I don't believe is legit. I have seen here post in various states at same time. I also got bad vibe when I initially text with them.

  7. #29848

    Any info

    Has anyone seen either of these girls, I've been seeing them both post often, but haven't seen any reports on them. TIA.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150525416.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150082846.

  8. #29847

    Hull Street Provider

    Anyone know anyone that works off Hull Street and offers BBBJ? I saw Sally was hosting on Hull, but she is a no go with the BBBJ. Thanks.

  9. #29846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Anybody partake

    She looks familiar but not sure. She says she got g / f too.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/61064602

  10. #29845

    Very Male

    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Happy end specials.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/504316621127

    I can't tell from the photos, is this a female?
    Nope. Trans- and very visibly so in person. I took one look and turned around. He / she grabbed my wrist and physically tried to pull me into the hotel room and I had to force them off of me. Go there if you want to be stabbed I suppose LOL.

  11. #29844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Happy end specials.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/504316621127

    I can't tell from the photos, is this a female?
    Hmm doesn't pass the test. Think it's chick with a D. Goodluck be safe.

  12. #29843

    Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tested the waters with this one?
    I saw her friend the last time she was here and she was a really nice girl and provided good service. I personally haven't seen the girl you're asking about, but I do know she's real from her friend telling me and showing me a pic of her. This is the friend I'm referencing. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/130239073.

  13. #29842

    Anyone been to see this one

    Happy end specials.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/504316621127

    I can't tell from the photos, is this a female?

  14. #29841
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So I was surprised how quickly she responded this time but the devil is in the details. TLDR; Overall 6. 8/10.

    Now for the long read:

    Nurse Staxx.

    Attitude: 9/10.

    She actually responded really quick, the appointment was set up right away, she did not go nuts this time LoL, and she REALLY aims to please, that alone is worth the price of admission, BUT she still makes you wait over 20 minutes outside when you arrive. Which is BS.

    Lickitun Game: 10/10 Oh My Freaking Gawd! That BBBJ is still crazy, I had to stop her because My Digglet was about to faint.

    Meowth: 8/10 That Meowth's Jaws are super effective against Digglets and Ekans alike. They will not let got until the HP drops to 0. That Meowth is also groomed, smells nice, and looks tasty, but I did not DaTY, I ain't hungry like that. To each it's own though..
    Haha good review.

  15. #29840
    Has anyone tested the waters with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape