Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 13938
-
08-22-23 19:26 #10908Senior Member

Posts: 54This gave me my good laugh for the day.
Originally Posted by Gs702
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 19:34 #10907Senior Member

Posts: 648I would never do anything with her. This woman sometimes lives homeless in a park near my house. Her face looks like it's been melted off by crappy drugs and then put back on. She looks bad.
Originally Posted by Gs702
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 19:11 #10906Senior Member

Posts: 73Avoid Sexymommysondra
Sorry gents this encounter took place a few months ago and I failed to report then. I had been seeing her ads for a while and even followed her Pornhub page.
To start she is much much rougher looking in person than she appears in pics and videos. I guess I should have expected that because she hasn't posted a new PH vid in a couple years. Her body is all sag with not a tight / smooth inch of skin on her. I was already disappointed when I picked her up and should have bailed then but I figured I'd at least get a BJ out of her.
I was wrong! She gave me the worst BJ I have ever had in my entire life. I honestly did not know they could get that bad. It was drier than the Sahara and I think she was curling her lips around her teeth and using the outside of her lips to suck. Felt fucking wrong and Jr was not having any of it. Decided I better suit up and pound her out but things somehow got worse. Zero friction was achieved and I swear to christ her pussy was somehow drier than her mouth. I knew that was never going to work and at this point I was beyond frustrated so I pulled the cover off and made her finish me with her mouth. I had to take control and pretty much jack myself off with her head. She did take the cim so I guess points for that.
TL; DR. Avoid, don't be fooled by the seemingly decent rates.
P.S. : I had inquired about Greek and she said she was down. Then when we got to the hotel she excused herself to the bathroom to "make sure she didn't have to take a shit before the anal" instant boner killer. 🤢.
Edit: forgot the link https://skipthegames.com/posts/henderson-nv/female-escorts/caucasian_w/--bodacious-tall-thick-big-boo/377163858359Last edited by Gs702; 08-21-23 at 19:12. Reason: Forgot link
-
08-19-23 14:11 #10905Senior Member

Posts: 182Huge upsell
Not in her twenties but still pretty hot. I'll give her that. Unfortunately she is just a huge upsell.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...assieVegasBaby
The reviews are utter lies.
-
08-19-23 10:41 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 808But her "No" is a concern
She probably forgot to add BBBJ to her "No list". Too risky for me and I know it's a YMMV thing but I'm not feeling her.
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
Check out her "No List".
My "No" List:
DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, Greek, FOV, FIV, LFK.
-
08-19-23 10:36 #10903Banned Member

Posts: 443Hot
Looks hot. Too many "no's".
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
Is it true she doesn't any of that??
-
08-19-23 07:53 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 85Any one seen these providers before
-
08-18-23 18:38 #10901Senior Member

Posts: 2989Also
When you park at a said hotel try and park your car in front of the most cameras as possible!
Originally Posted by InTheLoop68
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 17:48 #10900Senior Member

Posts: 301Might want to check out Lauren. I haven't partake but she has offered to take a shower in the past. I see her on the regular. She's nice, beautiful, communicates well and aims to please. Always have a good time with her.
Originally Posted by InTheLoop68
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Lauren_Reign
-
08-18-23 17:19 #10899Regular Member

Posts: 16Re Tips for Outcall Discretion
All valuables and I'd in the safe, meet downstairs or at most the floor elevator. Only what you need, visible but not like super duper obvious.
Never under any circumstances let her talk you into taking a shower while she "waits for you". I got robbed this way years ago by a take-out stripper. Live and learn I guess LOL.
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 13:46 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 75Providers open to shower fun?
I recently had an outcall at my place that included some shower play. Not only was it a good way for both of us to freshen up but sexy as hell. No yellow (or worse) stuff, just soap and mutual exploration.
I know all the Asian providers will accommodate but does anyone else have any experiences with providers they would recommend either incall or outcall? PM for discretion is fine.
TIA.
-
08-18-23 13:41 #10897Senior Member

Posts: 75+1.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
Wow I never even thought about that.
Best to stick with well reviewed providers even if it costs more and requires more planning. But even then you can never be too careful.
-
08-18-23 09:36 #10896Senior Member

Posts: 107BE Sure to meet in the lobby, do not ever give your room number or snapshot in advance. Also never give any money in advance. Also ask if the rate is all inclusive, if she is evasive, hang up.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 09:16 #10895Senior Member

Posts: 2989If
You're on the strip don't let them get the remote because they can go to the home page and get your name then it goes down hill from there!
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 02:05 #10894Banned Member

Posts: 443Safe
I lock up my valuables in the safe. I only keep the cash I would need plus a tip.
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
I laid out a towel last time and told her she can use it if she needed freshen up. I felt it might stop them from snooping thru a closet or something.











Reply With Quote






