Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonVrh  [View Original Post]
    First thing is look at the old posts details. Pretty obvious with all the locations on posts for the same day!

    Always do a reverse image lookup. Yandex works great https://yandex.com/images/.
    My short process:

    1. Scan the lead image. Too polished or professional is likely to be bullshit, and I'll pass.

    2. Read the text of the ad. Does it read like a non-native English writer? Vague mentions of location? Pass.

    3. Google Image Search the ad's pics. What shows up? Other ads across the country? No ads at all? Both are red flags to me.

    3. Google search the number. What comes back? Ads with different pics? No results at all? The former is a red flag.

  2. #12768

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda4  [View Original Post]
    All of the above plus getting the hotel room in your name leaves a paper trail. An even worse idea is getting the room in your name and then leaving it for the provider to use for the rest of the day / night.
    If I got a room in my name, I'd check out and return the keys etc right after session. No way LOL would I say, "have fun. You can use my room. Don't take or damage anything" this is all such a pain in the ass, though. One provider wanting this hotel deposit arrangement is legitimate. She explained why and she admitted she will continue to use that room after the paying client (me) leaves. I agree she'd likely triple and quadruple charge deposits to every client that day. I try to stick to massages but even those are challenging now lately. Been ghosted twice for massage in last few months. People like Eden, Parker, etc never pull this ghosting stuff, but they're booked a lot now. Maybe kids back in school will settle the whole scene down.

    One thought. Maybe we should have a Ghost Hunters thread where guys just matter of fact post their ghosting experiences. No judgement, just a factual report. Texted beforehand, confirmed date and time, never heard back etc. Would be interesting to see a Ghosting Hall of Fame award even

  3. #12767
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done this and not had issues? I'm not comfortable doing this at all, myself. I've told these providers I can book a place same manner and I'll handle the room, then crickets. Even some legit providers are now doing this method of booking. Theyre not all scammers. I know this for a fact but wont list examples. Its basically a you give me 150$ and tell me what area you want.. then well meet that day and you pay remainder then.. but its atop the normal fee amount. The other solution is to have a hotel or apartment permanently booked (lol) for this purpose.
    To me, it sounds like a deposit scam. Once they get the $150, you'll never hear from them again.

  4. #12766

    Hotel deposits

    All of the above plus getting the hotel room in your name leaves a paper trail. An even worse idea is getting the room in your name and then leaving it for the provider to use for the rest of the day / night.

  5. #12765

    Hotel deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    t. My concern is other guys, regulars, will then benefit from bookings on same day, leveraging "my" deposit given to the provider (she uses the room after I leave).
    I am highly confident she'll charge all the other guys a hotel deposit, too.

    Seems like another bad idea, even if the provider doesn't ghost you.

    Basically its like a cable TV bill. Use a teaser rate to get you in, add in the "fees" to hide the true cost.

  6. #12764

    Another "no deposit" concern or stance

    Has anyone noticed more providers now want a "hotel deposit. ". This means cash app for a hotel booking requirement ahead of session.

    Has anyone committed to this and had it work out? How do we know what the hotel is going to even cost. The amount is set by provider. Usually 150 $ "atop" the session visit. My concern is other guys, regulars, will then benefit from bookings on same day, leveraging "my" deposit given to the provider (she uses the room after I leave). Not to sound cheap, but what if 150 is higher than rate? I just don't understand why these providers don't just build in the cost to normal rate and require a cancellation fee. I guess potentially they'd be stuck with a room.

    Has anyone done this and not had issues? I'm not comfortable doing this at all, myself. I've told these providers I can book a place same manner and I'll handle the room, then crickets. Even some legit providers are now doing this method of booking. They’re not all scammers. I know this for a fact but won’t list examples. It’s basically a “you give me 150$ and tell me what area you want.. then we’ll meet that day and you pay remainder then.. “ but it’s atop the normal fee amount. The other solution is to have a hotel or apartment permanently booked (lol) for this purpose.

  7. #12763

    Brooke / Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MostlFun  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try her out. How is she? What's on her menu? TIA.
    Here is my review from about a month ago. She is the Brooke who also uses Daisey.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...488&viewfull=1#post6509488.

    Extras. FS was offered at 400. Oral was not offered.

  8. #12762
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKc26  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this provider? I'm not from the area and I can't tell if this is the same Lindsey that's mentioned a lot on this message board. Thanks.

    https://preferred411.com/P406785
    The Lindsey your seeing posts about advertises on STG and ListCrawler, not P411. Has a bad reputation of "ghosting". A few get to see her, most she "ghosts". She is now advertising in and out calls.

    Not unusual for guys to be parked at her condo, and she stops communicating.

    The Lindsey T on P411 has a couple good reviews on TER from May 2023

  9. #12761

    LindseyT

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://preferred411.com/P406785

  10. #12760

    LindseyT

    Does anyone know anything about this provider? I'm not from the area and I can't tell if this is the same Lindsey that's mentioned a lot on this message board. Thanks.

    https://preferred411.com/P406785

  11. #12759

    Candice

    Anyone seen Candice? Looks legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/150461013
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 993c25031a4dc52aa85710ed15a91150_f.jpg‎  

  12. #12758

    Feels good

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/krissyvalerie26

    Requested $150 deposit. Said nope.
    I was feeling quite depressed as I really wanted this provider but settled for Lexie. Seeing that she wanted a deposit while already being attractive enough to set off alarm bells makes me feel a lot more comfortable. Easy enough to write her off as a scam now.

  13. #12757

    Spanish

    Has anyone tried Latinas posting on EB near ST Charles? Looks like its new agency started.

  14. #12756

    Olivia

    Had a visit with Olivia last week. Formerly of the Angels but is now on EB. Safe downtown location. She was fun overall. A little distracted but overall still an above average experience. Looks just like her pics and loves to tease. Honestly a really half ass bbj but lots of sensual teasing and daty and HJ made up for it. She isn't a fan of CIM, basically ran away as I finished. I'd rate her below Ember and Reanne, but overall a positive experience. Excellent attitude and demeaner, plus she is open to fetishes, so I would repeat. 150 hhr 220 for BJ. 3 for FS.

    -J.

  15. #12755

    Has anyone pinned the tail on this donkey?

    I've seen this one posting off and on for a while. Same ad and same pic's for at least 3 years. That tells me she is 29 plus. Realistically, mid 30's? But, she looks like she would be a lot of fun if she is real. I haven't done much DD lately on her but when I did a year or 2 ago I didn't see any red flags. I don't remember seeing any reviews on her which makes me wonder if she is legit? There has to be some other monger out there that has tried contacting her or has saw her? Just curious if anyone has given her a run? Thanks for the help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/150272286

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape