High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 516 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4705

    Has this ever happened to anyone here?

    I had just finished a successful VIP with a regular and we started chatting it up afterwards but then she mentioned a specific about my job. It put me off because I never volunteer specifics about me, just vague in-generals. I do use my real first name and mentioned that I'm am engineer which is true but sanitation to aeronautics who knows. I played it normal like I didn't hear it but my mind was like WTF; is she stalking me, did she call into my office, is she and her boyfriend going to rob my house, ect? None of these things are a worry to me because I'm single and my first line of defense are my 2 Rottweilers that love daddy since they were pups. I'm guessing my cel or car plate.? Fucking internet. Anyway, haven't visited her since. I've been screened by an escort but who would have thunk by a dancer, imo.

  2. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Haha, a 13-poster trying to school the veteran xBiker sorta makes me laugh.

    But I do follow your suggested approach, and get good results like 70% of the time. You need to talk, to gauge their focus & attitude. I like girls who like to have fun. Joey at TL was a fave in this regard (although her loud smoker's laugh could get grating after a while LOL). That whole dead behind the eyes, silently going through the motions thing is a wood-killer to me, too.

    But if you frequently get FS tip asks of $700 as you mention in another post, you might be working a little TOO hard to make them comfortable. Anything over $500 at a COI club, I generally just smirk and say I've fucked many beautiful strippers and won't pay 1/2 that (not entirely true but close), and thank her for her time. 70% negotiate against themselves in response, 10% just walk off, and 20% bitchily say "not as beautiful as me" or some other BS chick tactic response to my "micro-aggression. " Then I do the walking away. Yeah sometimes they try to blackball you after, but it's a competitive business among strippers. The only place I've seen a successful blackball "cartel" is ecstasy OC day shift, and it didn't last long. Plus they forget over time, usually.
    What you consider hot might be a 5 to others, just saying, and I'm no rookie.

  3. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Joey at TL was a fave in this regard (although her loud smoker's laugh could get grating after a while LOL).
    Joey was lot of fun. I remember when I first meet her. She had turned 18 had a few more months before finishing high school. No tats or smoker's laugh. This was pre-VIP, but she was still lot of fun back then too.

  4. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    No offense but it could be the vibe you give off as well. I'm sure a lot of guys read this thread and think "Wow I can get FS! Without realizing you still need to put a little work into it. Talking to the girls a little before going in, be clean looking and not a creep. Make them feel comfortable and vibing with them that you will tip. Honestly, whenever we agree upon FS, I always pay up at the beginning of the session and never had an issue.

    Seems I had good luck when the topic comes up on the floor about going VIP, "Yeah I do kinda want to go VIP! What can we do in there?" . Usually they will reply with "whatever you like / what do you want? Than along the lines ill say something like "I do kinda want to fXXk". And when they say their price, reply back with whatever you willing to spend and go from there.
    I agree. I went with her directly to the VIP room because we have danced in the past, and it was at the end of the shift. I was showered and wearing clean clothes. I tipped her when she was on stage.

    I've doing this long enough to know how the game is played.

    It just she was always friendly with me, even if I was waiting for someone else. I did try to chat her up while were walking to the VIP room, but she wasn't very talkative. This was so out of character for her, and kind of freaked me out. Maybe, it was one time thing. We'll see.

  5. #4701

    Kailey. Synn COI

    Went to Synn during the day and seen Kailey on stage. I loved her tattoos and fake tits so tipped her on stage. After her stage performance, she came and sat down, we then went for a $30 dance. The dance was great and I think she could tell I was enjoying it a lot. She then asked if I wanted to go to VIP for $200 for CBJ and CFS. I said lets do it.

    Paid for the VIP for 15 minutes at $120 and then tipped Kailey $200. I had a great time and her pussy is so tight! She also offers services out of the clubs too but outcall only for $400.

  6. #4700
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    Had one of the weirdest VIP ever a few weeks ago. At least for me it was weird. I ran into a dancer that had come out of retirement. I've only danced with a few times in the past. She was on stage, so I went up, tipped her and agree to a VIP. She didn't act like she remember me, but no biggie. I wasn't a regular of hers. When we got into VIP room, I tried to start some small talk. I ask her how her day was going. She said "fine". As the dance started, her lips sucked in (lack of better way to describe it) and her eyes looked dead. No smile, nothing. Kind of blank stare into space look. She didn't say word. I was kind freaked out. During the whole VIP she didn't say a word, or even make eye contact. It felt like she wasn't there (mentally)) and just going thru the steps. Frist time something like this happened to me and I was shocked into silence. I got a decent VGM dance, there some feeding, SSTP, and good grind. No extras were offered. The only other words she uttered was "Do you have a tip for me? After I tipped a $20, she left without another word. No "Thank you", "Come see me again", or even a "Goodbye". Am I overacting? Is that something anyone else expected? I guess she could have been stoned.
    I wouldn't worry about it too much Biker. Sounds like a typical woman to me (forget that she's a dancer) emotions / actions all over the damn place. I bet on your next visit in a few weeks / month she'll be night and day difference / a lot more fun.

    Or as others have stated probably just stoned to all hell hehe.

  7. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    No offense but it could be the vibe you give off as well. I'm sure a lot of guys read this thread and think "Wow I can get FS! Without realizing you still need to put a little work into it. Talking to the girls a little before going in, be clean looking and not a creep. Make them feel comfortable and vibing with them that you will tip. Honestly, whenever we agree upon FS, I always pay up at the beginning of the session and never had an issue.

    Seems I had good luck when the topic comes up on the floor about going VIP, "Yeah I do kinda want to go VIP! What can we do in there?" . Usually they will reply with "whatever you like / what do you want? Than along the lines ill say something like "I do kinda want to fXXk". And when they say their price, reply back with whatever you willing to spend and go from there.
    Haha, a 13-poster trying to school the veteran xBiker sorta makes me laugh.

    But I do follow your suggested approach, and get good results like 70% of the time. You need to talk, to gauge their focus & attitude. I like girls who like to have fun. Joey at TL was a fave in this regard (although her loud smoker's laugh could get grating after a while LOL). That whole dead behind the eyes, silently going through the motions thing is a wood-killer to me, too.

    But if you frequently get FS tip asks of $700 as you mention in another post, you might be working a little TOO hard to make them comfortable. Anything over $500 at a COI club, I generally just smirk and say I've fucked many beautiful strippers and won't pay 1/2 that (not entirely true but close), and thank her for her time. 70% negotiate against themselves in response, 10% just walk off, and 20% bitchily say "not as beautiful as me" or some other BS chick tactic response to my "micro-aggression. " Then I do the walking away. Yeah sometimes they try to blackball you after, but it's a competitive business among strippers. The only place I've seen a successful blackball "cartel" is ecstasy OC day shift, and it didn't last long. Plus they forget over time, usually.

  8. #4698
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    Had one of the weirdest VIP ever a few weeks ago. At least for me it was weird. I ran into a dancer that had come out of retirement. I've only danced with a few times in the past. She was on stage, so I went up, tipped her and agree to a VIP. She didn't act like she remember me, but no biggie. I wasn't a regular of hers. When we got into VIP room, I tried to start some small talk. I ask her how her day was going. She said "fine". As the dance started, her lips sucked in (lack of better way to describe it) and her eyes looked dead. No smile, nothing. Kind of blank stare into space look. She didn't say word. I was kind freaked out. During the whole VIP she didn't say a word, or even make eye contact. It felt like she wasn't there (mentally)) and just going thru the steps. Frist time something like this happened to me and I was shocked into silence. I got a decent VGM dance, there some feeding, SSTP, and good grind. No extras were offered. The only other words she uttered was "Do you have a tip for me? After I tipped a $20, she left without another word. No "Thank you", "Come see me again", or even a "Goodbye". Am I overacting? Is that something anyone else expected? I guess she could have been stoned.
    She was stoned out from the chronic during the VIP. Nothing new with some of these girls at the clubs. Take advantage…..you could have given her $1.00 tip and she would have thought it was $100.00

  9. #4697
    Than there should be room to negotiate I'm sure. Seems like 7 is the standard starting from every girl I dealt with. And can be lowered. I bet a lot of them probably talk about getting 7 backstage so it seems to be the "standard". She's been on my radar but haven't gone a night where she was in yet. I told my buddy she's like a Zendaya light skin LOL. Fit college athletic body, recent college grad (from her IG), really shows off her body on her o fans. Someone here said she's very open about her sexuality, so she might be really fun to get.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMango  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has done FS with Dream at synn (mixed early 20's lightskin). She quoted me $7 and I didn't even counter. Wondering what her real rate is.

  10. #4696
    No offense but it could be the vibe you give off as well. I'm sure a lot of guys read this thread and think "Wow I can get FS! Without realizing you still need to put a little work into it. Talking to the girls a little before going in, be clean looking and not a creep. Make them feel comfortable and vibing with them that you will tip. Honestly, whenever we agree upon FS, I always pay up at the beginning of the session and never had an issue.

    Seems I had good luck when the topic comes up on the floor about going VIP, "Yeah I do kinda want to go VIP! What can we do in there?" . Usually they will reply with "whatever you like / what do you want? Than along the lines ill say something like "I do kinda want to fXXk". And when they say their price, reply back with whatever you willing to spend and go from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    Had one of the weirdest VIP ever a few weeks ago. At least for me it was weird. I ran into a dancer that had come out of retirement. I've only danced with a few times in the past. She was on stage, so I went up, tipped her and agree to a VIP. She didn't act like she remember me, but no biggie. I wasn't a regular of hers. When we got into VIP room, I tried to start some small talk. I ask her how her day was going. She said "fine". As the dance started, her lips sucked in (lack of better way to describe it) and her eyes looked dead. No smile, nothing. Kind of blank stare into space look. She didn't say word. I was kind freaked out. During the whole VIP she didn't say a word, or even make eye contact. It felt like she wasn't there (mentally)) and just going thru the steps. Frist time something like this happened to me and I was shocked into silence. I got a decent VGM dance, there some feeding, SSTP, and good grind. No extras were offered. The only other words she uttered was "Do you have a tip for me? After I tipped a $20, she left without another word. No "Thank you", "Come see me again", or even a "Goodbye". Am I overacting? Is that something anyone else expected? I guess she could have been stoned.

  11. #4695

    Odd VIP

    Had one of the weirdest VIP ever a few weeks ago. At least for me it was weird. I ran into a dancer that had come out of retirement. I've only danced with a few times in the past. She was on stage, so I went up, tipped her and agree to a VIP. She didn't act like she remember me, but no biggie. I wasn't a regular of hers. When we got into VIP room, I tried to start some small talk. I ask her how her day was going. She said "fine". As the dance started, her lips sucked in (lack of better way to describe it) and her eyes looked dead. No smile, nothing. Kind of blank stare into space look. She didn't say word. I was kind freaked out. During the whole VIP she didn't say a word, or even make eye contact. It felt like she wasn't there (mentally)) and just going thru the steps. Frist time something like this happened to me and I was shocked into silence. I got a decent VGM dance, there some feeding, SSTP, and good grind. No extras were offered. The only other words she uttered was "Do you have a tip for me? After I tipped a $20, she left without another word. No "Thank you", "Come see me again", or even a "Goodbye". Am I overacting? Is that something anyone else expected? I guess she could have been stoned.

  12. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's the Tokyo at ITA and was at SRCOI a few months back.
    Yes, and she still works at Imperial.

  13. #4693
    Wondering if anyone has done FS with Dream at synn (mixed early 20's lightskin). She quoted me $7 and I didn't even counter. Wondering what her real rate is.

  14. #4692
    I believe she's the Tokyo at ITA and was at SRCOI a few months back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on new arrival Tokyo at Synn? Any extras? GPS?

  15. #4691

    Tokyo at Synn

    Anyone has any intel on new arrival Tokyo at Synn? Any extras? GPS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape