Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 31629
-
08-19-23 01:18 #25074Senior Member

Posts: 88Kali or Berlin
How do we get in touch with Kali or Berlin, do they have their own independent websites?
Originally Posted by AMan40
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 22:32 #25073Senior Member

Posts: 396Orlando talent
Greetings gents. Looking to see if anyone can recommend a young talent. Used to live here a few yrs back but of course I lost all my contacts. LC ads seem to be the same here as back in WPB but I know theres always those hidden gems. PM works too. As always TIA.
-
08-18-23 20:29 #25072Senior Member

Posts: 855All reviews in past show that in the dreams she wants hella a lot for FS. The donation is what a typical FS would be with Miah, but Italian Princess only gives massage for that donation. After reading all of that, I'm dreaming with her at that donation just for a massage. If I want a massage I'll dream with massage envy.
Originally Posted by HunterBiden
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 18:44 #25071Senior Member

Posts: 337Toni
I've been spending some time with a hot little redhead named Toni. I haven't figured out how to post pics yet but I can vouch for her smokin hot body, cute face, light blue eyes, and amazing ass. About 5' 1" 105 lbs 34 c beautiful man mades with amazing nipples. She is very fit and firm. Menu is pretty wide open and enjoys touring the Greek isles. No incall so would be cardate or take her to motel x.
SM PM for digits.
Have fun.
GS.
-
08-18-23 18:33 #25070Senior Member

Posts: 174Just ok Manuala
Saw this one based on the stellar review.
Originally Posted by PLars400
[View Original Post]
Her face is not as good as in the picture, maybe 5/10. Body is 6/10 and man made.
Biggest let down was no GFE at all and no BBJ.
She was good in K9 and really threw it back, but overall 5/10 experience. I wouldn't see her again.
-
08-18-23 15:22 #25069Senior Member

Posts: 337Nina
Lucky for me Nina found a way to connect with me today. Another porn start level experience. She continues to have phone issues preventing her from posting but I do have digits. Senior members PM me.
Have fun.
GS.
-
08-18-23 12:58 #25068Senior Member

Posts: 108The guy
That's the guy who made miah never return here again. Karma always comes back though.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe96
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 12:43 #25067Senior Member

Posts: 68Would you say her body is as tight as Miah? I'm just going off pictures.
Originally Posted by HunterBiden
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 12:33 #25066Senior Member

Posts: 61Avalon Duo
Not sure you had Berlin or Kali with Avalon few months ago, both of them are working independently. And it seems like Avalon is almost out of game. I just reached out to her and she said she found a sugar daddy.
Originally Posted by Nawii
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 10:47 #25065Banned Member

Posts: 8Italian princess
If you all liked Miah then you love Italian princess same service but extremely tight, she's not Latina but Italian & Hungarian. She looks like Kylie Jenner no cap.
-
08-17-23 23:28 #25064Senior Member

Posts: 131Laurita. Another review
I saw Laurita this week for about the 6th time or so total, so she's comfortable with me. Lots of positive reviews on her including an earlier one of mine. Just wanted to post again with a little more detail. For me, she's super cool, no drama, safe, no candy, no waiting on a scheduled appt. Mid-level hotels on I-Drive, I typically see her in the morning. Great body, LFK could be better, BBBJ could be better, seems to love DATY, but on the whole she's sexy and always a good time. Definitely not a clock watcher, I'm always there over an hour as we usually talk for a bit after the dream and she never checks her phone while I'm there. I'll keep seeing her for sure.
She splits her time between here and Miami, so you just need to make sure she'll be in Orlando. 300/hr
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/female-escorts/3175202
-
08-17-23 23:10 #25063Senior Member

Posts: 119Paris
I echo above, saw her for a third or fourth time now, and never disappoints. Super responsive, safe, sexy, and a great time.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 10:04 #25062Senior Member

Posts: 198Orlando
We actually are spoiled here regarding price. I travel ever week and almost everywhere else it's was more expensive and harder to actually get a date. At least for me it seems that way.
Originally Posted by ParraDice
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 09:25 #25061Senior Member

Posts: 110Miah Incredible
Saw her the other day for the first time and wow what a body and great personality. Very chill to talk to and even better to experience a fun time. Only did the half hour but now wish I done the full hour knowing she has no plans to return to Otown. She texted me the same thing when I asked her to save my contact. All the drama surrounding this recent guy has left her sour on the city. She says she earns more in the northeast where her hh is double what we pay and mongers willingly pay it. She was absolutely worth seeing and will miss not visiting her again.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 08:20 #25060Senior Member

Posts: 108Not surprised it came to that with her. She already had a bad accident occurred here months back and gave orlando a 2nd chance. Now these new incident was her last straw.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






