Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23402

    Aubrey is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/554305755378

    Just picked her up from the airport and had a date with her. Nothing that hasn't been discussed before.

    Such a sweet girl and definitely my ATF. You won't regret it.

  2. #23401
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcoffee  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her. She's real, sweet, and worth it. She was easy to set up with, and is the girl in the pics, if not then she's a dead ringer. Worth checking out. She's only here a couple of days.
    Looks a little like Ariel from years past.

  3. #23400

    BKS Azaria

    Any of why'all seen or had experience with her? I don't like thick ladies, which is basically all they have. Dreamt that I was apparently downgraded to "non-VIP" so now I can't even read "VIP reviews" on the forum. So now I don't know if she's pumped so full of Botox that I can't tell where her chin ends and cheek bones begin. Anyone got any info?

  4. #23399

    Cassie

    Hello, I visited with Cassie for a hour yesterday. She's incredibly sweet and has an amazing body, truly amazing. She's tall with very shapely legs, a very tight waist and a beautiful round, soft booty. And her tits are perfect. Not small, but still firm and high. Her belly is perfect, zero fat. She's a legit 23 year old And her body shows it in every way. Zero age on her frame.

    If you've ever wanted to go back to the times when you were young and you were with girls your age, this is your chance. For me, it's like going back to my college days, only better. "Youth is wasted on the young. ".

    She's inexperienced compared to all of the others providers. Please keep in mind that she's brand new to the profession, so be gentle with her. My package is above average in length and girth and she had some discomfort after 30-40 minutes doggie. Because sometimes I can go for a long time due to some meds I'm on. Don't give her a pounding if you're large b / c she's still adjusting to a lot of work. She's still learning the ropes and she'll be fine. She's working on an Eros ad with better pics, etc.

    She's leaving in a few days, so try and book her soon. She'll be visiting Raleigh on a regular basis if she can build up a clientele. So, let's do it!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/149953199

  5. #23398

    Dakota is Back

    3 or 4 years ago there was a stunning Redbone with doe like eyes and a killer body that got a buzz on this board for looks but mixed reviews on service. Well she's back but not using her real pictures. Qv 140.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/150141218

  6. #23397

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    But how is it different from any other hooker.
    The difference is, with her body, she has them falling for it over and over again. And the demons and ghosting is not a problem with the Asians. You just need to walk on about 80% of them until you find something acceptable.

  7. #23396
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, super sweet and a young spinner for sure. Just saw her and she can take a pounding for how small she is. Fun time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/150135023#.
    This seems to be a broken link?

  8. #23395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Probably

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the junkie Ashton that double and triple books? Then leaves the suckered sitting in the parking lot while she's waiting on her dealer.
    But how is it different from any other hooker.

  9. #23394

    She's real. Sweet and cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? I can't find any reviews. I was texting her and everything seems normal, no scammer behavior or requests. It just seems too good to be true but that's also what I thought about the last couple women I have seen, but they also had reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/624269412939
    I just saw her. She's real, sweet, and worth it. She was easy to set up with, and is the girl in the pics, if not then she's a dead ringer. Worth checking out. She's only here a couple of days.

  10. #23393

    Dymezz

    She's legit, super sweet and a young spinner for sure. Just saw her and she can take a pounding for how small she is. Fun time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/150135023#.

  11. #23392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? I can't find any reviews. I was texting her and everything seems normal, no scammer behavior or requests. It just seems too good to be true but that's also what I thought about the last couple women I have seen, but they also had reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/624269412939
    I would say L. E. From my experience.

  12. #23391

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Did you search?
    Is this the junkie Ashton that double and triple books? Then leaves the suckered sitting in the parking lot while she's waiting on her dealer.

  13. #23390

    Fake I'm sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? I can't find any reviews. I was texting her and everything seems normal, no scammer behavior or requests. It just seems too good to be true but that's also what I thought about the last couple women I have seen, but they also had reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/624269412939
    In my experience, when the location is RDU, it's fake. People living here don't say that they are RDU. Possibly could be visiting, but most of the time they give better location descriptions. Also the language in the post is off. Text to speech doesn't make those kind of errors. Also emojis in the text are a give away too.

    Be safe and good luck.

    BLK.

  14. #23389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelsHouse  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The pics are her and she will give a quick BBBJ, but wants you to rush through everything. Also everything else is extra (COT, COB). I would repeat only in a desperate situation.
    Appreciate the response. Will put her on the bottom of the list behind glass and a "break in case of emergency" sign.

  15. #23388

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMan1911  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amazzinggashtonn
    Did you search?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape