Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26960

    "KLN" Nikki from Texas in town next week

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashrascal  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted on here in ages. I didn't really play at all during the pandemic, but getting back into things this year. One of my all time favs is coming through Nashville next week. Super fun, clean, petite, professional and an absolute relentless energizer bunny in the sack. She has a Texas twang that I can't get enough of. Fun fun fun. Highly recommended.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exquisitekln
    I feel I MUST second this recommendation. When I lived in New Orleans she would often tour New Orleans and Baton Rouge. She was a cheerleader and has that kind of energy in her sessions. She is a must see and Nashville is very lucky to have her coming for a visit.

  2. #26959

    Crystal The Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLoader20  [View Original Post]
    Where can I get her info? Where is she listed.
    She had ads on STG and maybe listcrawler. Here is the STG link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...a/947321284654

  3. #26958

    Candie

    I've been trying since her name was Winter. I've heard good things. Anyone have a report? Is this the same girl? I've heard a range from Bb services to not really GFE. To offering greek. Unfortunately, I usually try to see her hours after she posts, but I have not been able to get the time right.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/149931464

  4. #26957

    Crystal The Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her recently and I am aware she had some non hobby health issues. I have heard she is back and doing much better and is still the Beast. Her touring rate and at home rate is different. Hopefully someone who has seen her recently will chime in, but I would say go see her. She is The Beast.
    Where can I get her info? Where is she listed.

  5. #26956

    Subway

    Quote Originally Posted by Plexi  [View Original Post]
    This screen shot pretty much sums up my experiences here.

    Its my birthday. I just wanted to get laid.
    You should have told her you had a foot long she could munch on.

  6. #26955

    Little miss subway

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Who wasted your time? Save us some time. Who was it.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/150076375

  7. #26954

    Go girls seem like the best bet

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from Knoxville. Only in town tonight & was looking for recommendations on a hot outcall. Any recommendations?
    Dude I will loose your mfing mind how unreliable are these gals are here. I have been trying to set up something up with a few of them and they never respond they respond a day later and it's just insane. I have been trying to set.

    Something up for the last two days and nothing LOL I hope you fair better.

  8. #26953

    Percy priest Latinas

    Absolutely do not see any of these girls. It is never the girl in the ad and everything is extra, even just touching them insane rip off.

  9. #26952

    In town for the night

    Visiting from Knoxville. Only in town tonight & was looking for recommendations on a hot outcall. Any recommendations?

  10. #26951

    "KLN" Nikki from Texas in town next week.

    I haven't posted on here in ages. I didn't really play at all during the pandemic, but getting back into things this year. One of my all time favs is coming through Nashville next week. Super fun, clean, petite, professional and an absolute relentless energizer bunny in the sack. She has a Texas twang that I can't get enough of. Fun fun fun. Highly recommended.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exquisitekln

  11. #26950

    Who wasted your

    Quote Originally Posted by Plexi  [View Original Post]
    This screen shot pretty much sums up my experiences here.

    Its my birthday. I just wanted to get laid.
    Who wasted your time? Save us some time. Who was it.

  12. #26949

    The Beast is real

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her recently and I am aware she had some non hobby health issues. I have heard she is back and doing much better and is still the Beast. Her touring rate and at home rate is different. Hopefully someone who has seen her recently will chime in, but I would say go see her. She is The Beast.
    I took RFF1 suggestion. The reviews are accurate. She is a true freak in the sheets. She likes her job and doesn't quit until you give up. Large natural tits. A mature woman with a clit that won't quit. Not a 20 yr old spinner but a woman who lets you give it to her any way you desire and enjoys it. Hell I ran out of ideals! I was had fun for the entire hour.

  13. #26948

    Reviews on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...u/011177969721

    Has anyone got any reviews for her? Legit?

  14. #26947

    Sure a few others were also rooting for you

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I did not have any luck on my airport run, but do have some other potential free time to get out of the house coming up soon. Working from home the past several years has made it harder to hobby. When I used to work out of an office building, getting away for a lunch or something quick after work was a lot easier. The hobby was also a lot more affordable then too, but I won't go on one of my rants! Don't get me wrong, I love the perks of working from home. Just makes the hobby a little harder to enjoy.

    My timing wasn't great for when I was trying to meet up either. It's right in the time between when all the ladies are either finally sleeping cause they worked all night, or don't start their days until mid morning. No worries though, I'll get another chance soon! I appreciate the tips for who to see and will still try to see them when I can.
    Felt like we were all in it together. Hoping to here you scored a Russian Model or some other dime piece. To be fair the time of day is not the best like you mentioned. Anything after 4 am and before 10 am is slim pickings. Thanks for the update.

  15. #26946

    Welcome to Nashville

    This screen shot pretty much sums up my experiences here.

    Its my birthday. I just wanted to get laid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wtf.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape