Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 18399
-
08-16-23 21:18 #12219Senior Member

Posts: 586Well, given I agree with everyone else's assessment of her looks, I think that is probably still a fair number!
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 13:00 #12218Banned Member

Posts: 97She cracks me up
Cool still seeing her out and about. Saw her at my place and behind the Target. She cut ties with me all together. Unsure why. I even sent her $20 via cashapp to get her attention a month ago with a note leaving my number & snap. She never responded. Tori, call me dammit, I like your butt!
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 08:54 #12217Senior Member

Posts: 146Here4 goodtime
Maybe fair number wasn't the right way to phrase it. But I remember them pushing hard to meet for something much higher which I passed on. Eventually they settled on something like 100-150. This was a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 05:22 #12216Senior Member

Posts: 328Oh my!
Found her on a swinger site. You are correct! Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 01:28 #12215Senior Member

Posts: 586What is supposed to pass as a 'fair number' for Leslie, exactly?
-
08-15-23 22:27 #12214Senior Member

Posts: 1055Yeah, it worked out. She's deleted her account and not one of these pro WGs.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 22:06 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 146Here4 goodtime
She's on a few swinger sites as well. Very easy to meet. I was always under the impression I was messaging with her husband. Loves sucking dick and swallowing cum / taking facials. Has hosted many gangbangs and glory holes. Will let you video everything and has an only fans. Condoms required for sex. In the past she would meet for a fair number.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 19:59 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 328Here4 goodtime
She's been discussed previously, but can't remember the details or her old profile name. Butta face, but like the body. Anyone have any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-81f0c3b44836
-
08-15-23 12:59 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 117Nope not active
S.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
Same. Getting the notice that it is non active (had to type this to post).
-
08-15-23 12:11 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 487She wanted to charge an hourly rate for a M&G when I met her on SA so I passed.
Originally Posted by TheEagle20
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 11:43 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 30Joey St Clair
Has anyone seen Joey St Clair? I think I remember seeing review of her as a sb but not sure if it's the same girl.
https://tryst.link/escort/joeystclair
-
08-15-23 11:10 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 517Her criticism of the dudes on this forum was significantly more harsh a couple days ago. This is the toned-down version.
More to the point, Young Monger is correct, remember the First Rule of Fight Club!
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 10:22 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 130Stop telling the girls about this forum.
From her profile; "P. S.) OH YEAH. I know about why'all's SD forum website where you talk trash about all the SB's. LOL some of why'all are some cornballs I swear. ".
Originally Posted by Ichrequiend
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 08:51 #12206Regular Member

Posts: 18I am talking to her as well. Just seeing where it goes. I think she is not on the up and up. I will report back later.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 08:49 #12205Regular Member

Posts: 18She also pesters the hell out of you, says the right things as well. Agree with what was stated here and added a few statements.
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






