Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 426 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 6376
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    I'm visiting SoCal (from the PNW) this weekend and looking for some DD Asian fun. Any recommendations for busty girls in OC at the moment?

    Saw Suah last time I was in town and it was pretty good. A little on the chunkier side but she was a fun time and was running a bb special.

    Thanks in advance.

    DB.
    https://orangecuties.com/index.php?r...ategory&path=1

    Not much better than Gloria.

  2. #3060
    Quote Originally Posted by MikkeyMike01  [View Original Post]
    A buddy of mine showed my Candygirlla. Want to make an appointment, any tips on the process?
    Give them whatever they ask for. The longer you wait, the longer you're depriving your cock & balls your birthright to inseminate the hottest women you'll ever meet in your lifetime, probably. Period. End of story. Next question.

  3. #3059

    Ms. Mixie of FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    I was on the fence to see this one. I had a similar experience with Ms Hattie. Guys raved but again nothing special. This agency is still one of my favorites. Wish Ms Lyly would come back.
    Ms. Hattie was alright in a sense that she was polished, bit better looking and she knew how to please a man. In short words, Ms. Hattie made up for her deficiency whereas Ms. Mixie offers nothing except youth and I also detected a foul breath also: I still remember it since last week.

  4. #3058
    Quote Originally Posted by Showmelove  [View Original Post]
    Cora was recommended to me via the booker from MKC. Cora is advertised as mid 20's she looks to be about early to mid 30's, okay so first off she does kinda look like her pictures I've seen some reviews of her saying it's her with light Photoshop but god damn those pictures must have been taken at least 5-10 years ago before she botched her face with plastic surgery. That being said she isn't terrible looking she is not bad looking I would say 6/10, Tits are big but hard as rocks. That being said the service is the best I have had in a while, It was definitely a PSE she started off by licking everywhere and then she got straight into a rim job, after that she started a BBBJ which was crazy. This girl will not stop until she drains you FULLY, she even gave me a 3 pop on the house. I'm not sure if she does this for anyone but she really seems to enjoy sex. Overall great experience will repeat.

    Conclusion:

    1. looks 6/10.

    2. Performance 11/10.
    Did Cora like to dfk with passion?

  5. #3057
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    I'm visiting SoCal (from the PNW) this weekend and looking for some DD Asian fun. Any recommendations for busty girls in OC at the moment?

    Saw Suah last time I was in town and it was pretty good. A little on the chunkier side but she was a fun time and was running a bb special..
    Scarlett MKC is sporting 32 DD's that are a site to see on her spinner frame. P.S. Aside, pics are reliable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3F618C8D-8C4C-4014-B059-6A3E77D9932B.jpg‎  

  6. #3056
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonVee  [View Original Post]
    Whats reasoning behind sophia is a great introduction to kgirl BBFS?
    OC legend, good service, decent body and face, 320 price, consistently gets 2 pops out of you + massage.

  7. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how they stay so clean and healthy for 10+ years. But, you should try BBFS if you are hesitant. With a K girl, it's not a big deal at all. Sophia is a great introduction into the space. Don't use that agency, though. Seems like they are just trying to make an extra 40 from newbies who don't know 320 normally includes MSOG with these older women.
    Whats reasoning behind sophia is a great introduction to kgirl BBFS?

  8. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonVee  [View Original Post]
    Not a medical doctor by any means, but taking anti biotics + Prep works for the females.

    But does it prevent customers from getting sick as well?
    Not from the splooge the guy before you left in her sugar walls if she didn't clean it all out.

  9. #3053

    Visiting

    Hi gents,

    I'm visiting SoCal (from the PNW) this weekend and looking for some DD Asian fun. Any recommendations for busty girls in OC at the moment?

    Saw Suah last time I was in town and it was pretty good. A little on the chunkier side but she was a fun time and was running a bb special.

    Thanks in advance.

    DB.

  10. #3052
    Quote Originally Posted by CivilBeast  [View Original Post]
    Kimchi, constant douching, PrEP and steady antibiotics?
    Not a medical doctor by any means, but taking anti biotics + Prep works for the females.

    But does it prevent customers from getting sick as well?

  11. #3051
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    It's not free!! Sophia has always been a special donation flat rate since all of this bullshit "special donation" came to be.

    The +100 bb bullshit began a short time before the "special donation". The special donation was the result of business slowing down, and has become very popular.

    I used to tip when warranted prior the the +100 bullshit. I no longer tip and haven't even fucked a kgirl in months and I'm not really interested in the cumdumpster special donation kgirls anymore, as tempting as it my be, no thanks.

    I used to just go expecting cfs and BBBJCIM and more times than I can count the session went cim, cip. Without the +100.

    Just my 2 cents.
    I was wondering how long the +100 BBFS and +40 MSOG charade on top of the standard service price increase was going to last.

    The whole $500/ hr thing was a bit aggressive.

    When I see a $500/ hr bill it is usually from a white shoe lawyer LOL.

  12. #3050

    Cora at Mkc

    Cora was recommended to me via the booker from MKC. Cora is advertised as mid 20's she looks to be about early to mid 30's, okay so first off she does kinda look like her pictures I've seen some reviews of her saying it's her with light Photoshop but god damn those pictures must have been taken at least 5-10 years ago before she botched her face with plastic surgery. That being said she isn't terrible looking she is not bad looking I would say 6/10, Tits are big but hard as rocks. That being said the service is the best I have had in a while, It was definitely a PSE she started off by licking everywhere and then she got straight into a rim job, after that she started a BBBJ which was crazy. This girl will not stop until she drains you FULLY, she even gave me a 3 pop on the house. I'm not sure if she does this for anyone but she really seems to enjoy sex. Overall great experience will repeat.

    Conclusion:

    1. looks 6/10.

    2. Performance 11/10.

  13. #3049
    Quote Originally Posted by IslaVista  [View Original Post]
    Need / love for money is a powerful motivator.
    I also think the population dishing out this kinda cash for these services would be less likely to have such diseases. At least I would hope!

  14. #3048

    Power of money

    Quote Originally Posted by CivilBeast  [View Original Post]
    Kimchi, constant douching, PrEP and steady antibiotics?
    Need / love for money is a powerful motivator.

  15. #3047

    Best Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]

    Someone explain this to me. Why do these Korean girls not care about catching space aids?
    Kimchi, constant douching, PrEP and steady antibiotics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape