Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 18338
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12218

    Exchange numbers?

    I'd be happy to exchange numbers via DM. I can offer up to two numbers of ladies that provide quite the experience for a very reasonable price. Both in 30's. Both spinners. One Asian brunette. One blonde all American. Looking for numbers of spinners in 20's or 30's. Can provide more info in DM. Maybe this works bc good info is unfortunately hard to come by.

  2. #12217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Maybe fair number wasn't the right way to phrase it. But I remember them pushing hard to meet for something much higher which I passed on. Eventually they settled on something like 100-150. This was a few years ago.
    Well, given I agree with everyone else's assessment of her looks, I think that is probably still a fair number!

  3. #12216

    She cracks me up

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Her criticism of the dudes on this forum was significantly more harsh a couple days ago. This is the toned-down version.

    More to the point, Young Monger is correct, remember the First Rule of Fight Club!
    Cool still seeing her out and about. Saw her at my place and behind the Target. She cut ties with me all together. Unsure why. I even sent her $20 via cashapp to get her attention a month ago with a note leaving my number & snap. She never responded. Tori, call me dammit, I like your butt!

  4. #12215

    Here4 goodtime

    Maybe fair number wasn't the right way to phrase it. But I remember them pushing hard to meet for something much higher which I passed on. Eventually they settled on something like 100-150. This was a few years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    What is supposed to pass as a 'fair number' for Leslie, exactly?

  5. #12214

    Oh my!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She's on a few swinger sites as well. Very easy to meet. I was always under the impression I was messaging with her husband. Loves sucking dick and swallowing cum / taking facials. Has hosted many gangbangs and glory holes. Will let you video everything and has an only fans. Condoms required for sex. In the past she would meet for a fair number.
    Found her on a swinger site. You are correct! Hard pass for me.

  6. #12213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    What is supposed to pass as a 'fair number' for Leslie, exactly?

  7. #12212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    Careful chatting like that on SA. That is a quick way to get banned. I only do that on text.
    Yeah, it worked out. She's deleted her account and not one of these pro WGs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20230815_222609_Voice.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20230815_222559_Voice.jpg‎  

  8. #12211

    Here4 goodtime

    She's on a few swinger sites as well. Very easy to meet. I was always under the impression I was messaging with her husband. Loves sucking dick and swallowing cum / taking facials. Has hosted many gangbangs and glory holes. Will let you video everything and has an only fans. Condoms required for sex. In the past she would meet for a fair number.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed previously, but can't remember the details or her old profile name. Butta face, but like the body. Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-81f0c3b44836

  9. #12210

    Here4 goodtime

    She's been discussed previously, but can't remember the details or her old profile name. Butta face, but like the body. Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-81f0c3b44836

  10. #12209

    Nope not active

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Not active for me.
    S.

    Same. Getting the notice that it is non active (had to type this to post).

  11. #12208
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEagle20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Joey St Clair? I think I remember seeing review of her as a sb but not sure if it's the same girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/joeystclair
    She wanted to charge an hourly rate for a M&G when I met her on SA so I passed.

  12. #12207

    Joey St Clair

    Has anyone seen Joey St Clair? I think I remember seeing review of her as a sb but not sure if it's the same girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/joeystclair

  13. #12206
    Her criticism of the dudes on this forum was significantly more harsh a couple days ago. This is the toned-down version.

    More to the point, Young Monger is correct, remember the First Rule of Fight Club!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    From her profile; "P. S.) OH YEAH. I know about why'all's SD forum website where you talk trash about all the SB's. LOL some of why'all are some cornballs I swear. ".

  14. #12205

    Stop telling the girls about this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see her at her place twice. The first time she met me in the parking lot of her community and she asked for payment there and said that she would text me once her place was ready. I told her no, and confronted her with the negative reports here. She started crying and came up with an excuse of why she did that. I told her I just wanted to fuck, and I will be out. She said that is fine and brought me inside and we did, with a cover on. She told me next time I could paint her face and so I did. I tried reaching out to her again but she ghosted me. Shame. She is pretty, and loves to dirty talk.
    From her profile; "P. S.) OH YEAH. I know about why'all's SD forum website where you talk trash about all the SB's. LOL some of why'all are some cornballs I swear. ".

  15. #12204
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    This is the photo they were using.
    I am talking to her as well. Just seeing where it goes. I think she is not on the up and up. I will report back later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape