Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2604

    That other site

    It is down again. WTF. I come back to Seattle and can't get on t & a.

  2. #2603

    Income and streetwalkers

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. Anyone who talks like this most definitely is not a baller. Dude sounds like he's 14. This shit is too funny. I thought the BK simps on TNA were bad, but this is hilarious haha. How are you going to be talking about sports cars and luxury cars, but you're slumming it with streetwalkers and GPS non-pros LMAO.
    To your point, don't forget that Hugh Grant, already a pretty successful actor (and dating Elizabeth Hurleyj), was busted for soliciting a BJ from a streetwalker in 1995. He certainly could have affored to go a different way, if he had chosen to.

  3. #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. Anyone who talks like this most definitely is not a baller. Dude sounds like he's 14. This shit is too funny. I thought the BK simps on TNA were bad, but this is hilarious haha. How are you going to be talking about sports cars and luxury cars, but you're slumming it with streetwalkers and GPS non-pros LMAO.
    He sounds like Discreet on the other board. FOS!

  4. #2601
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. Anyone who talks like this most definitely is not a baller. Dude sounds like he's 14. This shit is too funny. I thought the BK simps on TNA were bad, but this is hilarious haha. How are you going to be talking about sports cars and luxury cars, but you're slumming it with streetwalkers and GPS non-pros LMAO.
    In my experience, the truly expensive sports cars don't even have back seats.

  5. #2600
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Never going to happen with all the white knights that still see and defend them. It's pathetic, I haven't seen anyone new in a year or so cause I can't trust them.
    I mean all you have to do is read some of the reviews on here and elsewhere from guys who admit they busted a nut like seconds after being touched to know what you are dealing with. Some of these guys just at that desperate. Look at some of the bikini barista simps. That pay thousands a month just to talk to some girl at the stand they think is there GF. I knew a guy like this IRL. He really felt like he was special talking to a hot chic and spent crazy amounts of money at these stands just to talk to them LOL!

  6. #2599
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    In that case then all we have to do is cut loss on the "GFE" price menu; whatever sht they lack out we will cut back on the amount of reciprocation value deemed worthy for our visit. They make sht complicated, we make it simple! Its business for them, then business for us, PERIOD! They need to learn their lessons. Enough is enough for balonies.
    Never going to happen with all the white knights that still see and defend them. It's pathetic, I haven't seen anyone new in a year or so cause I can't trust them.

  7. #2598

    GFE piece for GFE price

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    They just use that shit to entice people most time, it's easy to say GFE but YMMV kinda shit and make up their menu as they go.
    In that case then all we have to do is cut loss on the "GFE" price menu; whatever sht they lack out we will cut back on the amount of reciprocation value deemed worthy for our visit. They make sht complicated, we make it simple! Its business for them, then business for us, PERIOD! They need to learn their lessons. Enough is enough for balonies.

  8. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    These fucking simps: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26-GFE-reviews.

    So every single GF that I had, we kissed, went down on each other with no covers, did 69, etc. And for some reason, the GIRLFRIEND experience is not a menu. Did anyone EVER have a GF that didn't kiss or give a BBBJ?

    "GFE is an vibe. " Seriously, stop. Any provider that says they're GFE and doesn't even kiss is false advertising. I acknowledge that it's YMMV, but jeez, stop trying to pretend that GFE isn't a menu.
    They just use that shit to entice people most time, it's easy to say GFE but YMMV kinda shit and make up their menu as they go.

  9. #2596

    "GFE is not a menu" Argument

    These fucking simps: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26-GFE-reviews.

    So every single GF that I had, we kissed, went down on each other with no covers, did 69, etc. And for some reason, the GIRLFRIEND experience is not a menu. Did anyone EVER have a GF that didn't kiss or give a BBBJ?

    "GFE is an vibe. " Seriously, stop. Any provider that says they're GFE and doesn't even kiss is false advertising. I acknowledge that it's YMMV, but jeez, stop trying to pretend that GFE isn't a menu.

  10. #2595
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. It is a fact of life. Humans mostly tend to do the bear minimum to make the largest amount of profit. Not always true, but capitalism demands maximizing margins. Fact is, we collectively, have allowed, and frankly, encouraged this behavior. The fact that women from the Midwest come here to increase their hourly rates while dropping their service and menu proves that we are really not controlling the supply and demand dynamic at play.
    It's weird how they appear and disappear quickly. It would seem like they aren't getting any business and are only copying the prices of other providers that barely have any new reviews and have to tour just to get a small percentage of suckers that will pay their rates. The only girls I see with a lot of reviews are ct girls and foreign providers.

  11. #2594

    Invasion of Gps safety girls. Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with all these overpriced safety girls. I noticed stevieraej is back, I didn't partake in her and her crew. I don't even want to know what she is charging this time.
    Yeah. It is a fact of life. Humans mostly tend to do the bear minimum to make the largest amount of profit. Not always true, but capitalism demands maximizing margins. Fact is, we collectively, have allowed, and frankly, encouraged this behavior. The fact that women from the Midwest come here to increase their hourly rates while dropping their service and menu proves that we are really not controlling the supply and demand dynamic at play.

  12. #2593

    Invasion of Gps safety girls!

    What is the deal with all these overpriced safety girls. I noticed stevieraej is back, I didn't partake in her and her crew. I don't even want to know what she is charging this time.

  13. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I have her number she texted me she would be in town. She doesn't offer this anymore to anybody. If you talked to her she wouldn't offer it to you. I have some nice very expensive sports cars and those girls love getting fucked on the back of them. Anybody who has had an expensive sports car / luxury car can attest to what I'm saying. Girls want to feel like a somebody by being in a really nice car. They don't want to get in your shitbox LOL.

    The stuff I post is not even half of the intel I have of what goes on out there and the girls. I'm not about to share my unicorns.
    LMAO. Anyone who talks like this most definitely is not a baller. Dude sounds like he's 14. This shit is too funny. I thought the BK simps on TNA were bad, but this is hilarious haha. How are you going to be talking about sports cars and luxury cars, but you're slumming it with streetwalkers and GPS non-pros LMAO.

  14. #2591
    LOL, true. In this dick-measuring contest I'll just have to recognize the ProJoke will always be the biggest dick on the board. Nobody is interested in usurping that crown. Guy is a fuckin wacko. I'll leave that where it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    The rest of the board really doesn't want to be a part of the pissing contest you two have going on. Go meet at the Krispy Creme parking lot, have it out and shake hands and have a beer right after you realize this is just something to do, not life and death.

  15. #2590

    Believe Me When I Say

    The rest of the board really doesn't want to be a part of the pissing contest you two have going on. Go meet at the Krispy Creme parking lot, have it out and shake hands and have a beer right after you realize this is just something to do, not life and death.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape