Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 227 of 735 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 11019
Come Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7629

    Latin Providers in Bellevue

    Traveling to Seattle this weekend from Las Vegas. There appears to be a large number of latin providers posting on TnA Board that all have the same price point of 300 hh /400 hr. The reviews indicate light GFE with BBBJ. Some of these ladies are very hot! Is this an agency, and if so, do they have a website? The Vegas latina scene is basically a series of every moving latina houses with more of a churn and burn mentality and non-GFE service at price points of 60 qv /120 hh /240 hr but you are almost always getting rushed and probably get more value out of the quick visit.

    Any information for a lonely traveler is greatly appreciated. PMs are fine is you prefer or want to exchange Seattle for Vegas info.

    Thanks and happy hunting.

  2. #7628
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming in from LA for a week and will be staying in the middle of Belvue. Can anyone suggest a good Korean FS place with decent-looking girls.

    I'll take an apartment if the screening is easy.

    Feel free to DM if you don't want to post publically.

    Thanks guys.
    Check out the Kangels discussion section and you will find what you are looking for.

  3. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming in from LA for a week and will be staying in the middle of Belvue. Can anyone suggest a good Korean FS place with decent-looking girls.

    I'll take an apartment if the screening is easy.

    Feel free to DM if you don't want to post publically.

    Thanks guys.
    https://lollipopgirls.us/our-new-girls/

    https://kangels.ch/

  4. #7626

    Belvue help

    I'm coming in from LA for a week and will be staying in the middle of Belvue. Can anyone suggest a good Korean FS place with decent-looking girls.

    I'll take an apartment if the screening is easy.

    Feel free to DM if you don't want to post publically.

    Thanks guys.

  5. #7625
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorGrim  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. So do you recommend? I'm not sure I want to drive up to Lynwood.
    I only saw her because my regulars are all out of town. She's not bad per say, and is also slightly cheaper than a lot of the rates we see nowadays, but she didn't really leave a strong impression. She's also based in Bellevue, and is only hosting in Lynnwood for whatever reason, so her hosting location might change in the coming week.

  6. #7624

    Identity crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Two reviews on the other board from members who have reviewed a few girls I've seen before.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eleyedbaby9292

    Anyone hit this one up?
    She refers to herself in the 3rd party in her ad so I would be leery of a manager hanging around.

  7. #7623

    Natalie Love

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?590159-Natalie_Love

    Easy setup, good communication, pretty face, ok body (has a bit of tummy, but not big). Decent BBBJ, light kissing allowed, CFS. Kind of awkward / shy in person. 3. 5 for HR.
    Thanks for the review on her. I had considered her but will probably pass if it is just light kissing.

  8. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    EstrellaAmor. She has great review with 0 details.

    She does not list her likes or dislikes.

    Is she a strict body rub hand job finish,?

    Does she do anything else? Pussy glide, pm, blow job, daty, dato, dirty talk?

    Pm me of you want to keep it private.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?185017-EstrellaAmor
    Your first guess was correct. Go for the massage, not for anything extra.

  9. #7621

    Any intel on this one?

    Two reviews on the other board from members who have reviewed a few girls I've seen before.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eleyedbaby9292

    Anyone hit this one up?

  10. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?590159-Natalie_Love

    Easy setup, good communication, pretty face, ok body (has a bit of tummy, but not big). Decent BBBJ, light kissing allowed, CFS. Kind of awkward / shy in person. 3. 5 for HR.
    Thanks for the report as I wasn't sure about her menu. Might be an option considering there's not much else to speak of up north.

  11. #7619
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    They all have a lack of info and out of state numbers, my first thought is scam.
    LOL. Those photos are so heavily edited. They are decent but nothing spectacular looking. All of those photos were heavily edited with glamour retouching. I used to do a lot of work in photoshop and recognize some of the techniques they used. They are all pretty skinny and have no real assets. Not my type. Let's see what they actually look like without all the retouching.

  12. #7618
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?590159-Natalie_Love

    Easy setup, good communication, pretty face, ok body (has a bit of tummy, but not big). Decent BBBJ, light kissing allowed, CFS. Kind of awkward / shy in person. 3. 5 for HR.
    Thanks. So do you recommend? I'm not sure I want to drive up to Lynwood.

  13. #7617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have asked before, but not gotten a reply, thought I would try again.

    Has anyone seen any of these unbelievable smokeshow Eastern Euro girls on Eros?

    Just wanting to hear if the photos are accurate and if they provide decent service or not.

    (The last two here are stunning, if the pics are real!)

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...94438.htm?cat=

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3702.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...2345.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7278.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4415.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5387.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7627.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3119.htm?cat=1
    They all have a lack of info and out of state numbers, my first thought is scam.

  14. #7616

    Natalie Love

    Saw this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?590159-Natalie_Love

    Easy setup, good communication, pretty face, ok body (has a bit of tummy, but not big). Decent BBBJ, light kissing allowed, CFS. Kind of awkward / shy in person. 3. 5 for HR.

  15. #7615

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape