Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #865

    SabrinaValentine to my BAN List on HX

    Short and sweet review:

    She's the girl in the pic, but got pimples on her back. Suck at sucking dick, no skills. Her compliance is bad, will not let you do certain position agreed things on her menu. Does not really honor her GFE experience. And worst of all, her attitude is dogshit, bitchy, will try to gaslight you. I DO NOT recommend seeing.

    Long fun full story:

    I am no beginner when it comes to monger, been at it for years starting on PD (I quit that trash site). Along my journey, I have met many, many girls. I would say that the overwhelming majority of them are okay, some are pretty damn good, some aren't so good but they're not someone I put on a DO NOT SEE, DO NOT RECOMMEND ever again list. About maybe 1 out of 20 or 30, I would say, are ban list worthy.

    I met up with his girl from Hx, user name is SabrinaValentine. We screened lightly, texting was cool, everything was cool and I through her door. She sat at the corner of her bed in the other room, didn't greet me. I noticed her annoyed, "not so happy to see you" stare. It was a stare. Now I came in there, dressed up, clean cut, cologne on, greeted her with a "hey how are you?

    Her energy was pretty negative. So I figured she's having a bad day.

    I proceed by requesting that she use some Listerine mouth wash that I brought with me. (Yes gents, definitely ask them to do this before they give you BBBJ. You'd be surprise how it reduced your chances of getting a viral infection and killing off bacteria.) Anyhow, my exact words: "I have a small request that you use this mouth wash before we start. I always ask every provider to do this. ".

    She shook her head and said no. She said, "I already had some breath mints before this. ".

    I replied, "oh this isn't for breath freshening. It's for disinfecting. " She said fine, asked me to open it and used the mouth wash. She asked me to wash my hands, and after I remember pulling out my donations to give to her. Then she said to go wash my hands again. Interesting, she would give BBBJ without a using any oral disinfectant and a worry in the world but scared about touching money. Okay.

    Soon after, we started off with her giving head. Here honestly, all I have to say is that she suck dick at, well sucking dick. I felt teeth and the motion was not natural.

    After a little bit of that, she said to me, "can you get on top. I don't want to ride. ".

    My exact reply was, "Sure. You must be tired huh?

    Then she replied with an attitude, confrontational tone of voice, "Why?? Do I look tired?" It is not hard to tell if someone is giving you attitude by how they say things, not what they say. I don't need to explain this here. But keep this in mind cause we will go back to it.

    I said, "It's the end of the week, most girls are tired. I'm just asking. " I'm trying to defuse the situation cause we are in the middle of it. But honestly, thinking in hindsight, I should've just cut my losses here. Actually, it was best to walk out that door when I noticed her death stare in the very beginning. Learn from my mistake gents.

    We put a wrapper on, started off with me on top in mish. A few minutes in, did what I normally enjoy is light kissing of the neck. I notice soon after she didn't like that and she request to go doggy. We did that and I finished soon after cause I wasn't enjoying it any longer. I went to rinse off, came out and she's still giving me this mad dog look. Now this is where the fireworks start to fly.

    I calmly and cordially said to her these exact words, "I am not sure if I did something wrong, but you seem a bit annoyed. Was it something that I did?

    Her exact reply was, and remember this line, "Perhaps, maybe. " in annoyed tone. (That means yes).

    Then I went on to bring up how she gave me a mad dog stare at the beginning, how she seems annoyed to just use listerine mouth wash, and the biggest kicker of all, was her attitude and how she responded to my comment about being tired.

    Her reply was, "OMG it's in your head. You are probably coming in here upset and putting this on me.

    Gents, this is classic narcissistic manipulation technique, it's called "flipping the trigger. " They will try to pit exactly whatever you are saying about them on to you. I have my masters in psychology.

    We go back and forth. She then said, "You are assume that I look upset. She said, "what if I'm not upset but I'm actually dyslexic, got autism, or something like that?" *****, please. I wasn't born yesterday to not know when someone is giving me an attitude, being a *****, and is in a pissy mood vs them actually being autistic.

    We went back and forth some more, and ultimately, she said it was all in my head. This is another classic sociopathic argument technique, gaslighting. She's denying my reality and saying what she did was totally normal. I was "overreacting. " her words.

    I had enough of arguing with the energy vampire, so I left. As I got out of the door, she said, "Get the fuck out of here. ".

    Okay hun.

    A bit later, she texted me saying that I forgot to leave behind the donation. To be honest, I did remember touching the money and leaving it behind. But I don't remember if I somehow put it back? Maybe it was when she asked me to go wash my hands again after I pulled out the donation.

    Anyhow, I was busy at the time and didn't see nor reply to her text for a few hours. She said she's really appreciated it if I come back and drop off the donation, smiley happy face emoji. Okay hun. You've been such a doll.

    Now I had driven out of the area already. I am not a thief and was seriously considering dropping off her donation. Bu considering what I went through? I would NOT want to go through that again even if she PAID me that money instead.

    What would you do in this situation gents? How would you handle this from the very beginning? Would you have kept the money to teach her a lesson or send it back?

  2. #864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's black but grew up in the barrio. Was the only black girl in her HS.
    Yup. Even though I'm an engineer I've grown up in a couple hoods, one a mixed Asian / Latino hood and the most recent a mostly Latino hood which is getting gentrified a little now. I'm Hispanic myself. My first civie girlfriend when I was in my late teens was a mixed black / white / filipina girl that lived in Hollywood but hung out alot in South Central. So I got a taste of the black hood when I was young as well and chillin' with her. Crazy times back then in that hood. LOL.

  3. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    LOL Crackhead is the usual term when you've grown up in a hood.
    Yeah she's black but grew up in the barrio. Was the only black girl in her HS.

  4. #862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I prefer the phrase dope fiend, although my GF always calls them crackheads no matter what they are on.
    LOL Crackhead is the usual term when you've grown up in a hood.

  5. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I moved this over here so as not to piss off the mods, and dilute the Downtown LA hoe forum.

    I actually agree with most of what you said in your original post.

    But not the part I quoted above. So let me make this crystal clear: I am not putting junkies down, nor do I consider them anything but human beings. Unfortunate human beings, to be sure. I'm not making fun of anybody.

    But junkies are not people I want to associate with. I stated my reasons for this clearly in my original post. I certainly don't want to fuck them, not any more. Nor do I want to turn this into a discussion about how drug addiction and the closely associated homelessness, evolved. But just because I don't want to fuck them nor otherwise associate with them, that does not mean that I don't have compassion for their plight.

    What I do disagree with, however, is your advice not to call them junkies. I refuse to participate in that type of speech regulation. I will continue to call them junkies, because that is indeed what they are. Just as I will continue to call the disease that killed so many Americans, the China Virus. I call it that because it is a virus, and it came from China. I have inseminated plenty of Chinese hoes. I like the Chinese people and their rich and elegant art and culture. But I do NOT like the Chinese government! Nor do I like the CCP, which is probably THE most successful organization in the world, for regulating speech! Ive spent a good deal of time in China. But the term China Virus it NOT racist. Nor is it un-compassionate to call a junkie a junkie. As with the term, "China Virus", it is simply an expression of the truth. Junkies are what they are.

    Those that enjoy fucking junkies, good for you. I'm not stopping you, nor am I finding fault with your choices. Nor do I ever tell people what kind of terminology they should use. By the same token, I dont expect others to try to regulate MY speech. If a person in a dress has a penis and testicles for example, I will not call him "she" or "trans" . I will call him "he". I don't hate those people in any way. I just don't want to have sex with them. And will I will not regulate my speech because they say I should.

    Similarly, I do not want to be with junkies. So, call junkies what you wish, and so will I. I will call the China Virus, the China Virus. I will refer to a man in a dress with a penis and testicles, as a man. And I will call a junkie, a junkie.

    I've said my peace, and so yes, Lexx, I indeed agree: Peace!
    I prefer the phrase dope fiend, although my GF always calls them crackheads no matter what they are on.

  6. #860

    Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    And like you said to each their own. Let's just be respectful of what each likes and not use negative terms like junkie. In the end these girls are human beings and already having a tough time being homeless. No need to put them down any further as they are just trying to survive as well. I don't go into others threads on here and make fun of a chic they like. Everyone has their own tastes and you have to be respectful of that.

    Peace.
    I moved this over here so as not to piss off the mods, and dilute the Downtown LA hoe forum.

    I actually agree with most of what you said in your original post.

    But not the part I quoted above. So let me make this crystal clear: I am not putting junkies down, nor do I consider them anything but human beings. Unfortunate human beings, to be sure. I'm not making fun of anybody.

    But junkies are not people I want to associate with. I stated my reasons for this clearly in my original post. I certainly don't want to fuck them, not any more. Nor do I want to turn this into a discussion about how drug addiction and the closely associated homelessness, evolved. But just because I don't want to fuck them nor otherwise associate with them, that does not mean that I don't have compassion for their plight.

    What I do disagree with, however, is your advice not to call them junkies. I refuse to participate in that type of speech regulation. I will continue to call them junkies, because that is indeed what they are. Just as I will continue to call the disease that killed so many Americans, the China Virus. I call it that because it is a virus, and it came from China. I have inseminated plenty of Chinese hoes. I like the Chinese people and their rich and elegant art and culture. But I do NOT like the Chinese government! Nor do I like the CCP, which is probably THE most successful organization in the world, for regulating speech! I’ve spent a good deal of time in China. But the term China Virus it NOT racist. Nor is it un-compassionate to call a junkie a junkie. As with the term, "China Virus", it is simply an expression of the truth. Junkies are what they are.

    Those that enjoy fucking junkies, good for you. I'm not stopping you, nor am I finding fault with your choices. Nor do I ever tell people what kind of terminology they should use. By the same token, I dont expect others to try to regulate MY speech. If a person in a dress has a penis and testicles for example, I will not call him "she" or "trans" . I will call him "he". I don't hate those people in any way. I just don't want to have sex with them. And will I will not regulate my speech because they say I should.

    Similarly, I do not want to be with junkies. So, call junkies what you wish, and so will I. I will call the China Virus, the China Virus. I will refer to a man in a dress with a penis and testicles, as a man. And I will call a junkie, a junkie.

    I've said my peace, and so yes, Lexx, I indeed agree: Peace!

  7. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If we are talking money, I happen to have some inside information on trump. Back in the early 1990's, his lenders were insistent that he limit his personal spending to $200,000 a month. Those are 1993 dollars. He bristled at even the suggestion. So, when he pays those two ladies in 2016 dollars the sum of $250 k, it is essentially the equivalent of 5% of his income if he was on a budget. I would assume most of us hard boiled mongers here make at least 200 K and spend something like 10-20 k a year. For trump 250 k is not even material.

    As for shitpants kid, it is clear that he was spending way out of his league. I assume he was banking 750 k from busisma and other pursuits in which he excelled. He spent over, by my estimation, 50 k a month on hookers and blo.
    So guy #1 spends 5% of his yearly income and way less than 1/10 % of his net worth (for a year) as opposed to guy #2 (and lets be nice) who spends 33% of his yearly income (every year) and has basically 1 or 2 MM in net worth (maybe) not counting whatever % of the family trust he inherits when the time comes.

    Guy #1 of sober mind says hey that's nothing compared to my real hobby (golfing) that sets him back millions per year and is probably less than his wifes clothing/jewelry allowance as opposed to guy #2 that got so high one night he sent 25 k from his fathers bank account instead of the 2.5 k he actually owed to the agency. So yeah one guy is a hard core golfer, the other is a hard core monger.

    To qualify my opinion. On a personal note My first year of mongering was at the peak of my earnings and I am sure I was at 10%. A lot of money. After I plateaued out at a much lower level I was at about 25% of my peak income but only spending about half as much (so more hard core for sure). This got me about 275-300 dates a year for many years. Which was pretty hectic but at least it all went to pussy except for the little that went to the girls party favors. Anyway that report makes for some interesting reading.

    But its all relative. The guy that gave anna nicole 11 million probably never even got it up. But he was happy and could well afford it. Personally I can't think of a better hobby and don't really care if I die broke as long as I have my fun along the way. Knowing I will always be surrounded by pretty girls (that may or may not give a shit about me). But I am getting my nut the way I like it and plan on enjoying the last 20% of my life (hope it's that long) netflix and chilling with the volume on mute.

  8. #858
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Chuck

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Your idea of being a "hardcore" monger differs from mine.

    Anyone can visit crazy girls in Hollywood, Skidrow, MacAuthor Park, etc.

    Hardcore are the guys that spend crazy amount of money.

    For me, at the end of the day pussy is nothing but meat on a bone so I'm not paying hundreds much less thousands, much less 150 k for a single girl.

    I could have Elon Musk and Bill Gates money combined and I still limit myself to under a grand. Why?. Because its meat on a bone.
    First off, I was crestfallen to hear that poontang was ROBBED by a fat ass white chick. I had mixed emotions over that, kind of like if le bron drove off a cliff in my new maserati.

    Separately, trump paid apparently $250 k all in to bang that mcdougal gal, who is a complete and total jedi, but for her big mouth, and to fuck stormy daniels, who I would prolly throw out of bed TBH. I find serious fault with these two ladies babbling, so there is my bias.

    As for joe's prodigal son (Luke 15:17–20), he babbled the whole thing himself, his mongering, his father's invaluable assistance with his business deals (just ask yourself, why is everyone with that last name a lobbyist?

    If we are talking money, I happen to have some inside information on trump. Back in the early 1990's, his lenders were insistent that he limit his personal spending to $200,000 a month. Those are 1993 dollars. He bristled at even the suggestion. So, when he pays those two ladies in 2016 dollars the sum of $250 k, it is essentially the equivalent of 5% of his income if he was on a budget. I would assume most of us hard boiled mongers here make at least 200 K and spend something like 10-20 k a year. For trump 250 k is not even material.

    As for shitpants kid, it is clear that he was spending way out of his league. I asssume he was banking 750 k from busisma and other pursuits in which he excelled. He spent over, by my estimation, 50 k a month on hookers and blo.

    Finally, poontang's statement about the price of puss comes down to this. There is no such thing as a thousand dollar an hour hooker, there is only a thousand dollar an hour monger.

  9. #857

    Cutest burglar ever

    The only thing this cosplay chick stole was my heart. Is that a crime?

  10. #856
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    That would be hunters budget for a few months at most if you add in the party favors. And there are years worth of goings on. Trump is a piker, not even close to being in the same league. I mean an aging gentle porn star and a bunny? Pretty harmless terrain. I've been in some edgy hoods over the years due to the nature of my desires. But the circles hunter was running in? I've met some of those people back in the day in BH and Weho. Very scary to say the least.
    Your idea of being a "hardcore" monger differs from mine.

    Anyone can visit crazy girls in Hollywood, Skidrow, MacAuthor Park, etc.

    Hardcore are the guys that spend crazy amount of money.

    For me, at the end of the day pussy is nothing but meat on a bone so I'm not paying hundreds much less thousands, much less 150 k for a single girl.

    I could have Elon Musk and Bill Gates money combined and I still limit myself to under a grand. Why?. Because its meat on a bone.

  11. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You are cleary not apolitical.

    You seem to ignore the fact that Donnie paid $130 k to for Stormy Daniels.

    You also seem to ignore the fact that Donnie paid $150 k to keep Karen McDougal story from leaking.

    Thats the most hardcore mongering I've ever seen or heard of.

    These are just the ones we know about and I think there are many others.

    I have a feeling you are going to reply with "What about her emails". Right? Am I right?
    That would be hunters budget for a few months at most if you add in the party favors. And there are years worth of goings on. Trump is a piker, not even close to being in the same league. I mean an aging gentle porn star and a bunny? Pretty harmless terrain. I've been in some edgy hoods over the years due to the nature of my desires. But the circles hunter was running in? I've met some of those people back in the day in BH and Weho. Very scary to say the least.

  12. #854

    Politics aside

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You are cleary not apolitical.

    You seem to ignore the fact that Donnie paid $130 k to for Stormy Daniels.

    You also seem to ignore the fact that Donnie paid $150 k to keep Karen McDougal story from leaking.

    Thats the most hardcore mongering I've ever seen or heard of.

    These are just the ones we know about and I think there are many others.

    I have a feeling you are going to reply with "What about her emails". Right? Am I right?
    The nation should legalize this kind of work. It would make things safer for everyone, and you know the government would get their cut. At the end of the day, regardless of your leaning, you just want to pay without having to worry about unnecessary risks that wouldn't exist otherwise if it were legal and regulated.

  13. #853
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    At my age and with no grandchildren (and none coming in the future) I have become apolitical. And being that this is a site devoted to sexual exploits of which 99% are devoted to the paid variety, I find this more interesting and to the point. I mean in the sexual arena trump is rather boring. Expensive wives and fraternity level antics (or maybe worse). But hunter is a hard core monger.
    You are cleary not apolitical.

    You seem to ignore the fact that Donnie paid $130 k to for Stormy Daniels.

    You also seem to ignore the fact that Donnie paid $150 k to keep Karen McDougal story from leaking.

    Thats the most hardcore mongering I've ever seen or heard of.

    These are just the ones we know about and I think there are many others.

    I have a feeling you are going to reply with "What about her emails". Right? Am I right?

  14. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    At my age and with no grandchildren (and none coming in the future) I have become apolitical. And being that this is a site devoted to sexual exploits of which 99% are devoted to the paid variety, I find this more interesting and to the point. I mean in the sexual arena trump is rather boring. Expensive wives and fraternity level antics (or maybe worse). But hunter is a hard core monger.
    If I had a rich daddy so would I.

  15. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    The Trump indictments are more interesting to read.

    Pick any of them.

    There are several to choose from.

    With more coming soon.
    At my age and with no grandchildren (and none coming in the future) I have become apolitical. And being that this is a site devoted to sexual exploits of which 99% are devoted to the paid variety, I find this more interesting and to the point. I mean in the sexual arena trump is rather boring. Expensive wives and fraternity level antics (or maybe worse). But hunter is a hard core monger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape