Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 515 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 7722
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    This is who I'm talking about.
    The ABG is that specific girl in the photo or a girl that looks like who you were trying to describe? I'm still going with my original guess Catherine and THAT'S MY FINAL ANSWER, REGIS!

  2. #4676
    I don't think performance was ever a question with her. I still think about the time I ran into her on a rare random night at Bare Elegance years ago, pre surgery. It's obvious why she has many guys addicted. She flips the switch and sells the fantasy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    My "problem" with Andrea was the prices and how she worked it so I wasn't in position to negotiate well, not the service itself. I blame myself for it. If you negotiated before hand and went in with your eyes open about how much you're paying then go for it.

  3. #4675
    Which news is fake? That she did or did not retire? She hasn't been seen around clubs in at least a year I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    LOL sounds like more fake news yo.

  4. #4674
    Good advice. This also goes for shift change around 530-630. Found a couple of bargains in that window. Speaking of which, anyone know if Nene has moved on for good? Haven't seen her on RC in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrizzyDrizz  [View Original Post]
    I think it helped that you danced with her at the end of the night. Some girls if they haven't had a good night by their standards will lower their prices. It just depends if you're willing to gamble going home without anything if you wait too long and they get busy or they clock out early.

  5. #4673
    6 for everything was her offer a little over a year ago. Politely declined. Safe to expect she opens the same or higher to first timers now with all her extra attention. If anyone remembers Kendall who they heavily used in ads a few years ago, that seems to be her role now.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Someday ill go back to SRCOI and would like to see amethyst (though she seems to be the most promoted on SRCOI socials, so I expect high gps on that one.

  6. #4672
    Another cute ABG that fits this description who pops in randomly is Katana. Her personality is more white girl than FOB type. She seems like fun but couldn't pin her down on her options last time. Next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Catherine.

    ABG = Asian Baby GirlElla is pretty but definitely older, Catherine was a cutie, got work done on her face, and looks objectively prettier (I preferred cute Catherine.)

    Huge fake rack = Catherine

    Back tattoo - Catherine has a huge back piece, shoulder to shoulder, neck to butt. I forget if Ella had a back piece but if she does its small.

  7. #4671
    Good tip, thanks. She's super hot but I've steered clear due to her GPS reputation. Sounds like maybe 3 might be an acceptable offer for something in between these options.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    She aims to please. When I first met her, she asked for a grand. After a few times of going to the club she reduced her price to 500 for anal and 200 for a blowjob. Still too much for my broke ass.

  8. #4670

    Is this who everyone is talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    LOL sounds like more fake news yo.
    This is who I'm talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE92B2F5-27C1-4EDC-8B95-E3651AE702EF.jpg‎  

  9. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    If Suki is a busty Asian, she did not Retire.
    LOL sounds like more fake news yo.

  10. #4668

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    I know they quit, but anyone know why? Just curious.
    If Suki is a busty Asian, she did not Retire.

  11. #4667

    Winter SRCOI

    She aims to please. When I first met her, she asked for a grand. After a few times of going to the club she reduced her price to 500 for anal and 200 for a blowjob. Still too much for my broke ass.

  12. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Went sat night 2 hrs before closing. 2 asians caught my eye. Though I didn't catch the name of the smaller framed one, big bolt ons (ABG- 90's import model vibes with the bolt ons), back tattoo, anyone know? Than the other one I think is Fiji? I thought nyoko was a looker, (she wasnt in that night) but these others I'd like to try, . Neither came my way unfortunately. I resisted all night than figured I might as well grab a dance before ending the night. Andrea came my way and I did a $40 dance to get the vibe. . Liked what we had. Decided on VIP. GPS prices but can be negotiated. I know a week ago someone mentioned they had a bad time, I totally forgot about that until I looked it up. My experience was good though. She was into it.

    Having the website roll calls for sure helps persuade the drive down there, just not everyone has a facial picture so you can't tell the ethnicity. Someday ill go back to SRCOI and would like to see amethyst (though she seems to be the most promoted on SRCOI socials, so I expect high gps on that one). Luna, and those 2 other asians at synn.
    I think it helped that you danced with her at the end of the night. Some girls if they haven't had a good night by their standards will lower their prices. It just depends if you're willing to gamble going home without anything if you wait too long and they get busy or they clock out early.

  13. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Andrea came my way and I did a $40 dance to get the vibe. . Liked what we had. Decided on VIP. GPS prices but can be negotiated. I know a week ago someone mentioned they had a bad time, I totally forgot about that until I looked it up. My experience was good though. She was into it.
    My "problem" with Andrea was the prices and how she worked it so I wasn't in position to negotiate well, not the service itself. I blame myself for it. If you negotiated before hand and went in with your eyes open about how much you're paying then go for it.

  14. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Went sat night 2 hrs before closing. 2 asians caught my eye. Though I didn't catch the name of the smaller framed one, big bolt ons (ABG- 90's import model vibes with the bolt ons), back tattoo, anyone know?
    Sounds like Catherine.

    ABG = Asian Baby Girl…Ella is pretty but definitely older, Catherine was a cutie, got work done on her face, and looks objectively prettier (I preferred cute Catherine.)

    Huge fake rack = Catherine

    Back tattoo - Catherine has a huge back piece, shoulder to shoulder, neck to butt. I forget if Ella had a back piece but if she does its small.

  15. #4663
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Went sat night 2 hrs before closing. 2 asians caught my eye. Though I didn't catch the name of the smaller framed one, big bolt ons (ABG- 90's import model vibes with the bolt ons), back tattoo, anyone know? Than the other one I think is Fiji? I thought nyoko was a looker, (she wasnt in that night) but these others I'd like to try, . Neither came my way unfortunately. I resisted all night than figured I might as well grab a dance before ending the night. Andrea came my way and I did a $40 dance to get the vibe. . Liked what we had. Decided on VIP. GPS prices but can be negotiated. I know a week ago someone mentioned they had a bad time, I totally forgot about that until I looked it up. My experience was good though. She was into it.

    Having the website roll calls for sure helps persuade the drive down there, just not everyone has a facial picture so you can't tell the ethnicity. Someday ill go back to SRCOI and would like to see amethyst (though she seems to be the most promoted on SRCOI socials, so I expect high gps on that one). Luna, and those 2 other asians at synn.
    Sounds like the other Asian was Ella.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape