Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 516 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 7732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4687

    Past

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Victoria was an escort a couple of years ago. She posted on ads on various escort sites asking for 1200 per hour. She's not actively posting anymore however.
    How can we leave Brenda the Venezuelan fuck machine out of the conversation. She was my first BB in a club.

  2. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    So after all those years of putting out almost every night for big bucks she didn't bank enough to not have to work a lousy service industry job? Somehow I imagined top girls might earn enough in about 5 years to literally retire early. I guess I'm overestimating what they take home. Or underestimating how stupid they are with their money.
    You give these girls too much credit Roland, easy come, easy go. They'll drop a few k on monthly trips and designer items when they're still living with roommates.

    A few have legit big-ticket expenses (sick parents. Kid (s) with a deadbeat or imprisoned father. Sending money to relatives overseas. Deadbeat relatives that live with them, etc.).

    I read somewhere that 80% of pro-ball players go broke within 3 years. We're talking multiple 7-figure salaries just *poof*. Common thread amongst pro-ball players and dancers is they're both young and come across fast money. No financial literacy + easy come, easy go = what these girls are doing.

    I can't blame them. I was a dumbass in my 20's as well. Still am, but I was as well hehe.

  3. #4685
    So after all those years of putting out almost every night for big bucks she didn't bank enough to not have to work a lousy service industry job? Somehow I imagined top girls might earn enough in about 5 years to literally retire early. I guess I'm overestimating what they take home. Or underestimating how stupid they are with their money.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Suki I've heard from one of the waitresses is a manager now at another non-Kim club.

  4. #4684
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    This is not Suki, not June nor Catherine.

    I've dance with 2 of the 3. June is at other clubs now, she ain't even at Sahara no more.

    Suki I've heard from one of the waitresses is a manager now at another non-Kim club.
    June was at Sahara and Synn last week. As far as Suki, that is a lie.

  5. #4683
    This is not Suki, not June nor Catherine.

    I've dance with 2 of the 3. June is at other clubs now, she ain't even at Sahara no more.

    Suki I've heard from one of the waitresses is a manager now at another non-Kim club.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    This is not Suki. She is taller and has a different face with an upturned nose from what I remember. It could be June.

  6. #4682
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #4681

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDripp  [View Original Post]
    Just know that if it is Catherine, has GPS from what I can tell as doesn't do lap dances so can't even go for a test drive. Could also be June as Catherine and June pretty similar, although seems like June has moved on from Synn and frequents the other onegc clubs more.
    June doesn't have any tattoos.

  8. #4680
    This is not Suki. She is taller and has a different face with an upturned nose from what I remember. It could be June.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    This is who I'm talking about.

  9. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Catherine.

    ABG = Asian Baby GirlElla is pretty but definitely older, Catherine was a cutie, got work done on her face, and looks objectively prettier (I preferred cute Catherine.)

    Huge fake rack = Catherine

    Back tattoo - Catherine has a huge back piece, shoulder to shoulder, neck to butt. I forget if Ella had a back piece but if she does its small.
    Just know that if it is Catherine, has GPS from what I can tell as doesn't do lap dances so can't even go for a test drive. Could also be June as Catherine and June pretty similar, although seems like June has moved on from Synn and frequents the other onegc clubs more.

  10. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    I don't think performance was ever a question with her. I still think about the time I ran into her on a rare random night at Bare Elegance years ago, pre surgery. It's obvious why she has many guys addicted. She flips the switch and sells the fantasy.
    Yep Andrea knows what's up. I caught her writing notes on what we talked about during our brief convo (I just got back from the restroom). Don't get it twisted boys, behind that pretty face and humongous ya-yas is a stone-cold killer. Calculating and brooding, I get the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it **shivers*.

    "The thing about a shark, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'. Until (s) he bites you, and those black eyes roll over white. " -What I think of when I think of Andrea hehe.

    Yeah she already looked great pre-surgery. She already had C's I think? Damn shame.

  11. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    This is who I'm talking about.
    The ABG is that specific girl in the photo or a girl that looks like who you were trying to describe? I'm still going with my original guess Catherine and THAT'S MY FINAL ANSWER, REGIS!

  12. #4676
    I don't think performance was ever a question with her. I still think about the time I ran into her on a rare random night at Bare Elegance years ago, pre surgery. It's obvious why she has many guys addicted. She flips the switch and sells the fantasy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    My "problem" with Andrea was the prices and how she worked it so I wasn't in position to negotiate well, not the service itself. I blame myself for it. If you negotiated before hand and went in with your eyes open about how much you're paying then go for it.

  13. #4675
    Which news is fake? That she did or did not retire? She hasn't been seen around clubs in at least a year I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    LOL sounds like more fake news yo.

  14. #4674
    Good advice. This also goes for shift change around 530-630. Found a couple of bargains in that window. Speaking of which, anyone know if Nene has moved on for good? Haven't seen her on RC in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrizzyDrizz  [View Original Post]
    I think it helped that you danced with her at the end of the night. Some girls if they haven't had a good night by their standards will lower their prices. It just depends if you're willing to gamble going home without anything if you wait too long and they get busy or they clock out early.

  15. #4673
    6 for everything was her offer a little over a year ago. Politely declined. Safe to expect she opens the same or higher to first timers now with all her extra attention. If anyone remembers Kendall who they heavily used in ads a few years ago, that seems to be her role now.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Someday ill go back to SRCOI and would like to see amethyst (though she seems to be the most promoted on SRCOI socials, so I expect high gps on that one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape