Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 27795
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22065
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Penelope's digits?

    She drank piss better than anyone I ever met.

    She up and disappeared.
    Posted early yesterday on stg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...c/323901501065

  2. #22064

    Penelope

    Does anyone have Penelope's digits?

    She drank piss better than anyone I ever met.

    She up and disappeared.

  3. #22063

    Do research 🤦

    I posted a warning about this provider. Who robbed an hobbyist that I knew and recommended her. I felt really bad about it. Same exact situation.

    I had the luck when she first started. She was great. Living with another provider that I know. Belongs on this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    That sucks that you got robbed, but I'm glad you lived to post about it. The link below might be the provider you saw--the other link failed for me. "My incall in located in north Everett no the place is not negotiable. ".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/866951920870

  4. #22062
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm going to white knight like a mother fucker. Never to defend those bonkers insane rates because fuck that but if you're telling me you'd kick this MILF out of bed I simply don't believe you. And if you do send her to my house so I can titty fuck her LOL. I still think she looks hot.
    I'd kick that sloppy yogurt a fifty plus yarder!! Seriously. Look at that gut! 250 tops. But thirsty gone drop that green!! LOL.

  5. #22061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me and a few other mongers randomly for some reason over there. Oh well.
    WGs do that. She is a good little cum dumpster.

  6. #22060
    Quote Originally Posted by Calous  [View Original Post]
    They are. RBGFE, similar to Crystal023.
    Have you seen any of them? Do they belong here? BBFS, MSOG?

  7. #22059
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    Look at her ads. The last few state her last day in town was the 11th.
    She texted me yesterday that she was still in town but she played games and was flakey as fuck, like she was the several other times I tried to see her in the last week. Time waster, which is disappointing because it sounds like some of yall had a great time.

  8. #22058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924

    Release the hounds


  9. #22057
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Madam Kitty is still a great bang for the buck.
    She blocked me and a few other mongers randomly for some reason over there. Oh well.

  10. #22056
    They are. RBGFE, similar to Crystal023.

  11. #22055

    Curvyredhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Andros5001  [View Original Post]
    She's ghosted me three times now. Made it seem like she wanted to hookup then stopped responding. Then a few days go by and she starts messaging again. There is definitely something up with her.
    +1 Exact same experience.

  12. #22054

  13. #22053

    Curvyredhead is a flake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once and yes she's definitely open to this thread. Massaged her v jay and she's a gusher. Took 3 loads from me, paid for 2 hours left after 4. She can't deepthroat, maybe if you're smaller. Overall it was an okay session.
    She's ghosted me three times now. Made it seem like she wanted to hookup then stopped responding. Then a few days go by and she starts messaging again. There is definitely something up with her.

  14. #22052

    Madam Kitty

    Madam Kitty is still a great bang for the buck.

  15. #22051

    Skyy. Everett. (possible link correction)

    Quote Originally Posted by seaknight777  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...s/912420326200

    She is real. That is her in the pics and she confirms what she offers. But so are the 2 thugs with guns who show up as soon as you are both naked and you have given her the cash. And she hurriedly dresses and runs away only to text you back later that she is sorry.

    She is obviously doing this out of her place, too.

    I was an idiot and let my guard down and was too trusting after too many years of good experiences and luck. First time I have been ripped off in forever.
    That sucks that you got robbed, but I'm glad you lived to post about it. The link below might be the provider you saw--the other link failed for me. "My incall in located in north Everett no the place is not negotiable. ".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/866951920870

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape