Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 648 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #9141
    If the police have no information to go off of, they will do nothing. I want to reach out to the person in charge of this case at the bottom of this page.

    Allison O'Neal.

    https://namus.nij.ojp.gov/case/MP106675

    But right now we don't have enough information. If any of you norcal guys have any information, please do not hide.

  2. #9140
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Wow, if that's the case, then Joanne is managing multiple orgs.
    After talking to another monger. He said Jazmin on July 12th went to go eat dinner at her friends apartment downstairs in the same complex. Her friend is another kgirl, the booker knows who she is.

    Can you ask Joanne about this??

  3. #9139

    The day the video was posted here

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Jazmin before, but did she get some new cheek fillers or something? I was expecting a very delicate face from her pictures.

    https://ganji.live/jazmin
    Was the day after Jazmin went missing? Do I have that right? This post I am quoting is from 7/13, and I believe 7/12 her day of last contact being reported. Coincidence or did this video / new site cause some trouble? Just surfacing the timing of this for any investigators monitoring.

  4. #9138
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I did a little sleuthing and found an archive of that strange ganji. Live ad of Jazmin with the video everyone was discussing. Unfortunately the video does not work, but there is a blurry still of it.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20230806...ji.live/jazmin

    The most interesting thing I learned is that the phone number in the ad is linked only to Jazmin and has never been used by or to book any other girl (based on Google search results). Customers must have found that ad via TER. It is possible that Jazmin added that link to her TER on her own. She read TER regularly, was very concerned about what customers thought / wrote about her, and always asked her satisfied clients to write her a review. All that considered, she was quite possibly booking customers directly through that site, undercutting agencies, and planning to eventually go independent. If that is the case, she may have stepped on the wrong toes. Hopefully that is not the case, but it is interesting food for thought.

    One other interesting point is that the site is now empty. If she was indeed the person managing the site, then she would have been the person to wipe it, which would hopefully point to her being safe and disappearing on her own.
    Here's the video from her ganji. Live ad.

    https://vimeo.com/838550534/2d3e0cf08d

  5. #9137
    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    Why do not we try to do more? I never met Jazmin, but this is sad. The bookers should announce that when you see any girl during a certain week, you can tell the booker you will give $X to the girl for a Jazmin fund. The girls could also choose to have a Jazmin day, and all donations could go to the fund. I know they would benefit if the same thing happened to them. The extra money can be pooled to hire a private detective. Perhaps this could be coordinated with one of Jazmin's family members or close friends too if possible. Any findings can be reported back here, and the community can decide to raise more funds or not depending on the answers.

    My understanding is that the police in the bay area are overworked. They may not have the resources to put in to this. When they do look into it, they could give up too quickly. As far as I know, it should be pretty quick to get some answers in 2023 with tech data. A good private detective could focus on a few things right away: Jazmin's cell phone data. The detective could help the family work with the telecom companies, Apple, etc. To get all of her data quickly. Her last locations / signals would be key. Her full text history could hold some clues. Her last searches and usage activity could shed light on her state of mind. If it looks like something suddenly happened, cell phone data would help zero in on a time. CCTV could be canvassed. Lots of CCTV would still be available.

    I will be kind of embarrassed by the bookers if they do not put in a more public effort to help. What is the point of a booker if they do not put in all their efforts in a situation like this? I am not going to see anyone anymore until the bookers make a more public effort here.
    I don't think the booker is going to do anything, they have their business to think about! It took them over a week to report to the police.

  6. #9136
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Wow, if that's the case, then Joanne is managing multiple orgs.

    At the expense of being a "shill", she messaged me the beginning of June to help with exposure to the new website / org as she was extremely slow and was told that she had barely any former regulars booking, myself included.

    I never asked, but I assumed she was independent at that point because she was the only person on the site, and the fact that she "moved" to sm taking up residence in Norcal. Unfortunately, I never got to visit her because San Mateo was nearly an hour away. The last I heard was a happy July 4th message from her.

    Someone here mentioned that she planned on going back to Korea after Norcal, so I had assumed she reached out to all of her former orgs to take down her listings and she packed it up. In my observance, that's usually the case for ladies that retire, but hearing that all of her belongings are intact, well.
    I hope she is okay. If not, I may have to become Bruce Wayne.

  7. #9135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongBoy  [View Original Post]
    Ganji. Live is the same booker as Asaineyecandy. Ch. Which is the booker Jazmin and Yuri used when they were working in San Jose. She had a hard time find a booker in San Mateo because she want to be independent!
    Wow, if that's the case, then Joanne is managing multiple orgs.

    At the expense of being a "shill", she messaged me the beginning of June to help with exposure to the new website / org as she was extremely slow and was told that she had barely any former regulars booking, myself included.

    I never asked, but I assumed she was independent at that point because she was the only person on the site, and the fact that she "moved" to sm taking up residence in Norcal. Unfortunately, I never got to visit her because San Mateo was nearly an hour away. The last I heard was a happy July 4th message from her.

    Someone here mentioned that she planned on going back to Korea after Norcal, so I had assumed she reached out to all of her former orgs to take down her listings and she packed it up. In my observance, that's usually the case for ladies that retire, but hearing that all of her belongings are intact, well.

  8. #9134

    The news about Jazmin in disturbing

    Why do not we try to do more? I never met Jazmin, but this is sad. The bookers should announce that when you see any girl during a certain week, you can tell the booker you will give $X to the girl for a Jazmin fund. The girls could also choose to have a Jazmin day, and all donations could go to the fund. I know they would benefit if the same thing happened to them. The extra money can be pooled to hire a private detective. Perhaps this could be coordinated with one of Jazmin's family members or close friends too if possible. Any findings can be reported back here, and the community can decide to raise more funds or not depending on the answers.

    My understanding is that the police in the bay area are overworked. They may not have the resources to put in to this. When they do look into it, they could give up too quickly. As far as I know, it should be pretty quick to get some answers in 2023 with tech data. A good private detective could focus on a few things right away: Jazmin's cell phone data. The detective could help the family work with the telecom companies, Apple, etc. To get all of her data quickly. Her last locations / signals would be key. Her full text history could hold some clues. Her last searches and usage activity could shed light on her state of mind. If it looks like something suddenly happened, cell phone data would help zero in on a time. CCTV could be canvassed. Lots of CCTV would still be available.

    I will be kind of embarrassed by the bookers if they do not put in a more public effort to help. What is the point of a booker if they do not put in all their efforts in a situation like this? I am not going to see anyone anymore until the bookers make a more public effort here.

  9. #9133

    NY girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    I'll be traveling to New York in a couple weeks and curious how the girls in NY compare to those in LA / OC on HX and the Ktown spots. Does anyone have any opinion to share? (I. E. Do we really wish they all could be California Girls?) Any advice is appreciated. (I'm posting this on a few boards too).
    So I didn't see a ton of girls at the NY places. Went to one (DDY) twice. The prices are fairly similar (3-4) but they did not offer BBFS. Along with this, some of the orgs had latina / caucasian girls. The service isn't as great, but they are fucking fine (if you are into ass).

    Another thing I liked about the NY places was that I was able to see a lineup in person. I wasn't sure who I wanted and asked the mamasan if I can see them on arrival and she obliged. However, I was only able to see the asian girls so I think maybe the latina / caucasians work under them but the mamasan gets a smaller cut or something. Not really sure why I was only shown the asian lineup.

  10. #9132
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I did a little sleuthing and found an archive of that strange ganji. Live ad of Jazmin with the video everyone was discussing. Unfortunately the video does not work, but there is a blurry still of it.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20230806...ji.live/jazmin

    The most interesting thing I learned is that the phone number in the ad is linked only to Jazmin and has never been used by or to book any other girl (based on Google search results). Customers must have found that ad via TER. It is possible that Jazmin added that link to her TER on her own. She read TER regularly, was very concerned about what customers thought / wrote about her, and always asked her satisfied clients to write her a review. All that considered, she was quite possibly booking customers directly through that site, undercutting agencies, and planning to eventually go independent. If that is the case, she may have stepped on the wrong toes. Hopefully that is not the case, but it is interesting food for thought.

    One other interesting point is that the site is now empty. If she was indeed the person managing the site, then she would have been the person to wipe it, which would hopefully point to her being safe and disappearing on her own.
    Ganji. Live is the same booker as Asaineyecandy. Ch. Which is the booker Jazmin and Yuri used when they were working in San Jose. She had a hard time find a booker in San Mateo because she want to be independent!

  11. #9131
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I just noticed this but have folks seen the pics of Gia on the Candy Girl site (Irvine). The first pic is a straight AI / cartoon pic. This is getting ridiculous.
    Honestly, the AI photos don't bother me at all. What's the difference between fake photos and AI photos? Neither of them are the girl anyways. LOL.


    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I always check on Jazmin every few weeks on kakaotalk to make sure she is ok. She always replies fast, 1 day late at the most. But it has been 3 weeks, I thought it was strange so I called her, but no pick up. Red flag #1.

    Then I noticed all her Advertisement links on TER were dead, except CGLA (they just never updated it) Red flag #2.

    So I reached out to a NorCal monger on here that sees Jazmin frequently, he told me booker said her and her dog were officially missing as of July 13th, all of her expensive items were still in the apartment. Booker filed police report. We are late to getting this news and it has already been a month since she went missing. I can only assume she was kidnapped while walking her dog on July 12th. I was close to her so this pains me alot. I will not be mongering for a while until I get over this.

    This news is so devastating, I can't imagine what you and her old regulars are going through right now.

  12. #9130

    Gia / CG

    Maybe I just noticed this but have folks seen the pics of Gia on the Candy Girl site (Irvine). The first pic is a straight AI / cartoon pic. This is getting ridiculous.

  13. #9129

    Mj

    Saw a new girl MJ was available and I liked her pics so decided to try her out. I would say that if you like her pics to give her a try I was smiling the whole time and had a good session with her. She is nice and friendly. She is taller and has a nice and skinny body she opened the door in a sexy bra and panties with some heels. Some kissing at the door then off to her room to start the real fun. We have a blue toast and take a shower where she gets down and gives me a BBBJ preview of the fun we are about to have. We go to the room and start kissing then she pushes me down and has me sit on the edge of the bed where she gives me a great BBBJ. Her blowjob is nice and soft and watching her look at me while she sucks me off is just great. Then I have her lay down to return the favor. I kiss and lick her body then I start to eat her out. She starts getting into it and gets wet and grabs me up and sticks me in. We start fucking and man is she wet and tight. I couldn't help but cum. We take a little break with a massage to recharge then back to her playing with my cock to wake him up. As I get hard she gets on top for cg. I put her in doggy and the view in the mirror was amazing as I am about to cum she tells me to cum in her mouth so she turn around and sucks me till I unload it all in her mouth. I had a great time and would recommend seeing her. I already booked another session for next week.

  14. #9128
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    If its the PO that reported it, I feel like they can't provide too much exposure and not try to get it into the public eye. Like if a family member was reporting it they'd want to get all they attn they can. Just my guess. I was skeptical when the dog was also missing. Figure a kidnapping wouldn't want the dog also? More added variables for things to go wrong. But with PO saying all her things still at apt. Who knows, just hope the best for her.
    It would make sense if she took the dog outside to poop or walk then some bastard got her outside. This happens to women often.

    I don't think suicide because I don't think she would kill her own dog with her. She also had plans and goals when she returns to Korea.

  15. #9127

    Wayback machine.

    I did a little sleuthing and found an archive of that strange ganji. Live ad of Jazmin with the video everyone was discussing. Unfortunately the video does not work, but there is a blurry still of it.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20230806...ji.live/jazmin

    The most interesting thing I learned is that the phone number in the ad is linked only to Jazmin and has never been used by or to book any other girl (based on Google search results). Customers must have found that ad via TER. It is possible that Jazmin added that link to her TER on her own. She read TER regularly, was very concerned about what customers thought / wrote about her, and always asked her satisfied clients to write her a review. All that considered, she was quite possibly booking customers directly through that site, undercutting agencies, and planning to eventually go independent. If that is the case, she may have stepped on the wrong toes. Hopefully that is not the case, but it is interesting food for thought.

    One other interesting point is that the site is now empty. If she was indeed the person managing the site, then she would have been the person to wipe it, which would hopefully point to her being safe and disappearing on her own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape