Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 7735
-
08-15-23 15:31 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 390Which news is fake? That she did or did not retire? She hasn't been seen around clubs in at least a year I think.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 15:29 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 390Good advice. This also goes for shift change around 530-630. Found a couple of bargains in that window. Speaking of which, anyone know if Nene has moved on for good? Haven't seen her on RC in a while.
Originally Posted by DrizzyDrizz
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 15:26 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 3906 for everything was her offer a little over a year ago. Politely declined. Safe to expect she opens the same or higher to first timers now with all her extra attention. If anyone remembers Kendall who they heavily used in ads a few years ago, that seems to be her role now.
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 15:13 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 390Another cute ABG that fits this description who pops in randomly is Katana. Her personality is more white girl than FOB type. She seems like fun but couldn't pin her down on her options last time. Next time.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 15:09 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 390Good tip, thanks. She's super hot but I've steered clear due to her GPS reputation. Sounds like maybe 3 might be an acceptable offer for something in between these options.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 12:06 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 63Is this who everyone is talking about
This is who I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 10:45 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 131LOL sounds like more fake news yo.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 03:03 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 63Suki
If Suki is a busty Asian, she did not Retire.
Originally Posted by GreenB909
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 02:58 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 63Winter SRCOI
She aims to please. When I first met her, she asked for a grand. After a few times of going to the club she reduced her price to 500 for anal and 200 for a blowjob. Still too much for my broke ass.
-
08-13-23 15:51 #4666Regular Member

Posts: 25I think it helped that you danced with her at the end of the night. Some girls if they haven't had a good night by their standards will lower their prices. It just depends if you're willing to gamble going home without anything if you wait too long and they get busy or they clock out early.
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 13:48 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 241My "problem" with Andrea was the prices and how she worked it so I wasn't in position to negotiate well, not the service itself. I blame myself for it. If you negotiated before hand and went in with your eyes open about how much you're paying then go for it.
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 11:20 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 284Sounds like Catherine.
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
ABG = Asian Baby Girl…Ella is pretty but definitely older, Catherine was a cutie, got work done on her face, and looks objectively prettier (I preferred cute Catherine.)
Huge fake rack = Catherine
Back tattoo - Catherine has a huge back piece, shoulder to shoulder, neck to butt. I forget if Ella had a back piece but if she does its small.
-
08-13-23 10:35 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 131Sounds like the other Asian was Ella.
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 06:57 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 173Went sat night 2 hrs before closing. 2 asians caught my eye. Though I didn't catch the name of the smaller framed one, big bolt ons (ABG- 90's import model vibes with the bolt ons), back tattoo, anyone know? Than the other one I think is Fiji? I thought nyoko was a looker, (she wasnt in that night) but these others I'd like to try, . Neither came my way unfortunately. I resisted all night than figured I might as well grab a dance before ending the night. Andrea came my way and I did a $40 dance to get the vibe. . Liked what we had. Decided on VIP. GPS prices but can be negotiated. I know a week ago someone mentioned they had a bad time, I totally forgot about that until I looked it up. My experience was good though. She was into it.
Having the website roll calls for sure helps persuade the drive down there, just not everyone has a facial picture so you can't tell the ethnicity. Someday ill go back to SRCOI and would like to see amethyst (though she seems to be the most promoted on SRCOI socials, so I expect high gps on that one). Luna, and those 2 other asians at synn.
-
08-11-23 22:59 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 284Another blast from the past, 2012-2013. Sasha. Petite but curvy latina, C cup naturals. Took her stage show more seriously than the other girls; in the same vein of a Portia or Amethyst. Said she was late 20's but under brighter lights she looked mid 30's. Great convo (if she would just stop complaining about her BF half the time.).










Reply With Quote






