Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 17029
-
08-16-23 09:29 #11254Senior Member

Posts: 241Long's, Oriental Relaxation, A Plus, Bi's, Kong's.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 21:12 #11253Senior Member

Posts: 180Hera on tryst? TRUE (among others).
Originally Posted by AtoCongo24
[View Original Post]
Hera drop dead gorgeous? FALSE.
-
08-15-23 19:47 #11252Senior Member

Posts: 553Have any AMPs been opened in Columbus that offer a table shower?
-
08-15-23 18:33 #11251Senior Member

Posts: 26Wasn't Hera also on Tryst? I haven't seen her since she got the implants, but she is drop dead gorgeous.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 18:26 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks, I atleast was able to visit her a couple times before she left. What about Monroe, do you got an ad for her? I remember seeing a bit ago but never pulled the triggered to see her.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 16:47 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 892Agency
Thats where I saw her. Sad if she is gone. Here's what you missed https://nudepussy.live/user/kissverakiss.
Originally Posted by Thrump
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 09:31 #11248Senior Member

Posts: 1297Seconded. Pretty with a nice plump ass; head game was solid. But if you know her real name, look here up on the Clerk of Courts site and you won't be surprised that she's a ripoff. It's an art form for her.
Originally Posted by Dave3879
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 08:51 #11247Senior Member

Posts: 89Yeah they always have good massages there. There was a time 18-24 mis ago there was an older lady who would finish you. Yuy could tell she didn't want mgmnt to know about it. She didn't last long.
Originally Posted by CBus1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 08:03 #11246Senior Member

Posts: 91Where do you see Hera's ad in Indy? Last I check, she decided not to go with the agency anymore.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 19:01 #11245Senior Member

Posts: 418On the run
She has an outstanding felony warrant. Sometime before all that happened, I fell for the- send me x $ so I can keep the room another day- as I was leaving to go see her for an appointment and then never heard from her again after seeing her quite regularly for a few years. I'm leery in this hobby, and that's the first and only time I'll ever do that.
Originally Posted by HardDude
[View Original Post]
She was the best utr I'd ever met.
-
08-14-23 18:01 #11244Senior Member

Posts: 892Massage
I saw Monroe 2 weeks ago. Hera is in Indy.
Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 17:59 #11243Senior Member

Posts: 530Rub Rankings
Right, none of those listed is even running ads anymore.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 17:49 #11242Senior Member

Posts: 892Rub Rankings
I thought we were only doing the legit ones from the website. If not, the list just became a labor. LOL.
Originally Posted by CBus1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 06:26 #11241Regular Member

Posts: 16Karson
Is Karson still around? If so could someone pm me ad and / or number?
Same with Monroe as well if I could get info for her.
-
08-13-23 22:58 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 64On the run? I thought she was in trouble due to the habit. Did she miss her court date or something? Damn, she sure went downhill. Was one of the best utr's in town, I'm sure many seniors who knew her would agree.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






