Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 5802
-
08-22-23 10:09 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 1388SunkissedKayla and BrooklynSweet
Hx creampie favorite Kayla is all growed up. Damn I remember the first time I creampied her in beginning of 2019. She looked so cute and so innocent. Still drop dead gorgeous, now with short platinum blonde hair. Moved to the bay area but was back in the OC last week before the storm. She is a full time 304 now, doing all kinds of stuff including porn, OF, PD, Hx, and who knows what else. She maintains a very expensive luxury lifestyle supported by tech money and what not.
I'm sure many of you have banged this girl BrooklynSweet. Well, she left OC and moved to the bay area as well and hooked up with Kayla. I was just up there and went to a topless poker game and Brooklyn was one of the hostess. Wow she still looks great. I banged Brooklyn again and she even offered doubles with SunkissedKayla. Damn that would be a dream tag team double date, even better if bare LOL. Will probably have to secure a small bank loan first. Maybe will post some action shots someday. But since Kayla and her friends regularly visit SoCal I'm pretty sure she will tag along someday and host incall in OC. I think her current Hx handle is cookiemonster or something corny like that.
-
08-20-23 20:32 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 767Germany
There is a gang bang thread in the Chicago forum. It is interesting to watch all of the organizing that happens and everything falls apart, so I can see why trying to plan an MFM threesome that includes BBFS is not easy. Add on that are large percentage of the guys on this board are probably married and that increases the risk. Anyway, there is a guy who posted one time in the SGV threads about packing cement if I am remembering the phrase correctly. He said that some of the sex clubs in Germany, guys just line up, CIP, next guy up, CIP, next guy up. Seems like you need a trip to Germany.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 19:40 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 1657There's a gal named Yessina / Jessi that does DP in a Colton mp. Latina with big tits. She does that for guys that are into that kind of stuff. She is BBFS if you treat her right, personally I haven't but she's very well known for that.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 15:51 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 983Which providers have let you do that? Is it difficult to find good poon on FetLife?
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 13:55 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 311Mfm
Believe me, I have tried. But these are extremely difficult to plan. I've even met a few here in person, but getting schedules / girls to all align has always proven to be difficult. I've had better success on Fetlife though, which has scratched that itch a few times. There's always Marla & Tony if that itch becomes unbearable and there's nothing local going on on Fet. But to really enjoy Marla, I think I would want to add another male since I've already done the MFM thing with them a few times.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 21:49 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 767Mmf
Seems like you need to find another monger and get with a provider who is up for BBFS with both. Let him explode first inside her and then you go second.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 15:01 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi has texted me a few times about seeing the new friend but based on the photos, she is not my type. Mayumi definetly does not scrimp on water and soup that is for sure. She dashes to the shower like Usain Bolt after you unload.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 13:05 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 311I'm into that
I've asked about seeing one of Mayumi's friends immediately after they get creampied but did not have any luck. They are all meticulous when it comes to hygiene. They shower after every load that gets pumped into their pussies. Even when I go for 2 rounds, they jump into the shower and wash it out extremely well. The only one that let my cum marinate inside was Lina. She kept fucking me after I unloaded. In hindsight, I could have snuck in another round on a 30 min appointment but IIRC it was my first visit to Mayumi's and I didn't want to risk getting black listed for going over my time / doing 2 pops in a HH session. Seriously, I'd pay one of you guys a finders fee via CashApp if you can tell me where Lina is working now. She was one of the best fucks I ever had.
Originally Posted by Orthopodly651
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 01:42 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 397I've known her for years. She's fun. Really really nice and very accommodating. Be nice and you will get even nicer in return, (hint hint, wink wink).
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
However. She doesn't play games. Play stupid games, you WILL get a stupid prize. Don't be a dick. Have fun.
-
08-16-23 18:38 #4938Regular Member

Posts: 19Dvg
I saw her once a little over a year ago, I love big MM! She was cool and I just went for the BBBJ and Russian.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 22:30 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 91Unless you are into that of course!
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 20:13 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 16577-9
I've had no problem seeing her between those hours. She actually smells like she just got out of the shower. She's down for early visits. Personally I'd rather be the first in there instead of going there at 10 pm and being the last.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 18:44 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 311Hours of operation
The earliest I banged Mayumi's friends is 10 am and the latest was when I banged Mayumi herself at 10 pm but that must have been a slow day because I have not been able to get in there at that time again. I would avoid going between 7-9 am and 4-6 pm since that's when most people are leaving or getting home from work. The last thing I want is an awkward encounter with the neighbor from across the hall who knows exactly what goes on at Mayumi's.
Originally Posted by Orthopodly651
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 16:45 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 37Kiti
Tried texting Kiti and sadly she's been meth'd out by her supplier. She doesn't even recognize my number when I text her. I asked if she was in San celemente still and she said naw she's over in the LA area now. Then she flipped out on me, probably was her meth dealer that took over didn't want to let her leave or something cause I was going to pay for her Uber out to Irvine. She tried to charge me like $$ too! LOL damn! But luckily she agreed $$ but then her wannabe pimp or meth dealer flipped out on me or probably too meth'd out. Damn! Anyone else have luck seeing her?
-
08-14-23 16:34 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 860She was cool when she was with QueenofDenyle, then she changed her name to like Heidi now. No longer a BBFS provider sadly and will annihilate you for asking. I saw her several times before and BBFS was cool and I even got to creampie her. I saw her last year again under Heidi or whatever her new name is and I thought BBFS will be default but as soon as she was ready to fuck she applied the cover, I stopped her and ask if she doesn't allow pse anymore. She just said no she doesn't offer that anymore even though I've seen her many times. I didn't insist and I actually left early at like 40 minutes into our hour appointment because I was disappointed. Oh well at least I got to BBFS her a bit before she stopped.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






