Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 33211
-
08-16-23 09:12 #27331Senior Member

Posts: 48I would be interested in a date with her too
I would be interested in a date with her too.
Originally Posted by Readytogo1320
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 18:45 #27330Senior Member

Posts: 205Wyp
Have you seen any of these and are they willing to share digits if yes? Maybe a long shot but wanted to ask.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...LKQxe5NYVKQEML
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...y37jQ0xk4on28L
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...pvogy0GjyENdXv
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jmjdL5vyV3b61r
-
08-15-23 18:45 #27329Senior Member

Posts: 1222Divine Rachel
I had the great fortune to catch up with Miss Rachel the other day and it was spectacular as always.
She's in a upscale apartment / condo complex in Florence. The complex is quite big so not difficult at all to blend in.
As H-Bob noted in his recent report, she doesn't have her old massage table so we started with massage on her comfy bed. From there we got into other adult activities and I know I certainly enjoyed myself and she said she did too. I believe her. (Except for the part where she said I need to use Magnums.).
I will repeat as soon as I am able to.
-
08-15-23 06:20 #27328Senior Member

Posts: 332Lilwetwet
Good morning all. Hey Hillbilly just like to ask. I contacted Lilwetwet a while back maybe 3 to 4 months. We chatted on text. I told her I like to see her. But unfortunately she ask for references but unfortunately the ladys I have seen probably will not answer anyways. I been seeing sincycinnamon I seen a couple ladys from dayton Sofia Zaragoza star also one from louisville hope I see sometimes. So she said no go. I did give her my handle here. I really would like to see her never have in the past either. I can try to reach out to her again. Also like to know if you could put in a good word for me. See what she says if not no big deal. I still have a few ladys I see. Thanks man. Everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 21:55 #27327Senior Member

Posts: 390I can attest to this. Not that I have approached her on any dating apps, but you flirt with her and say the right things it goes a long way. Haven't talked to her in a while, but she's probably looking for rich dudes, she is all about that money.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 21:36 #27326Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't have any experience with either one but Melanie wants a copy of your Drivers License. That's a big no for me. Never give out personal info.
Originally Posted by DaytonD
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 21:29 #27325Senior Member

Posts: 1165Honey
If you have game, Honey is on Tinder.
-
08-14-23 19:26 #27324Senior Member

Posts: 290Interested in Honey myself
I ask about Honey once myself. I tried talking with her here.
Originally Posted by DaytonD
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c7edf6f97f4f0b I didn't get much of a response.
-
08-14-23 19:03 #27323Banned Member

Posts: 5352LilWetWet
Someone said LilWetWet on the Eastside was not seeing guy anymore.
I want to set the record straight she is still doing her normal Tues a Thurs. On the Eastside. If you have her digits she has time tomorrow. Check her reviews fun time.
-
08-14-23 18:03 #27322Senior Member

Posts: 1165Her contact info
This might help.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
DivineRachel23.
-
08-14-23 14:30 #27321Senior Member

Posts: 45Divine Rachel
I'd definitely be interested!
Originally Posted by Dillsborodave
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 13:48 #27320Senior Member

Posts: 220Miss Divine
Want to throw my hat in the ring for a possible date. Been on here for many a year and have been looking lately as my longtime regular retired this year.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 13:15 #27319Senior Member

Posts: 107Divine Rachel
Wow. Divine Rachel is by far the best. I would love to reconnect.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 12:02 #27318Senior Member

Posts: 45Divine Rachel Outcall?
I'd be interested if outcall service is available. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JayFoto27
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 11:18 #27317Senior Member

Posts: 42I'll be in town Wednesday, sounds like exactly what I need that I'm not getting in Columbus haha.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





