Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19995
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to hear she's looking better, but this business with the dude is troubling! Has anyone else seen her in this new location, or can anyone comment on what's up with the dude?
    I saw her a couple wks back at some shitty motel in Seekonk. No issues there other than it's a LEO hot spot. I parked in adjacent parking lot & walked over.

    She looked better than the last time I saw her, put on a few pounds but looked fairly healthy. I asked her to shower before I arrived & I wanted ATM, which she agreed to no problem. I get there & she initially said I was too big & that she wasn't drunk enough. Little convincing after pounding her pussy but I was in, unfortunately she was not freshly showered like I asked. I had her pull the cover & finished down her throat. All in all ok visit but also not hurrying back due the the cleanliness issue.

  2. #19994

    Bella Prices

    I'm new to the game here. I texted Bella (https://tryst.link/escort/sexydemon). She's only doing outcalls. I asked how much for a car date, BBBJ. $400. She has great reviews, but damn that is expensive! Is that her pricing or did I get that because I'm a new guy? All I'm looking for is some good BBBJs. I also tried Mandy (no response) and Destiny (no new customers). If anyone has any recommendations, my DMs are wide the fuck open. Really appreciate any help.

  3. #19993

    Mandi magic mouth

    Any advice on how to book with mandi? She is difficult to get in touch with.

  4. #19992

    Still Bathroomless?

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Still bathroomleas in her new place on fox point haahh. She's not advertising as far as I can tell but hot her up for a visit and she looks pretty good. Said she's given up drinking and put on some weight so she's looking a little healthier. Hairs growing back long too. The only thing was that when I was leaving there was some dude sitting on the couch in the room across like he and I made eye contact on my way out. I think I'm getting too old for this since I should've seen him when I walked in. Didn't present any problems though. Says she'll be in the area for a couple months but you never know.
    I'm glad to hear she's looking better, but this business with the dude is troubling! Has anyone else seen her in this new location, or can anyone comment on what's up with the dude?

  5. #19991
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    She never went away, she posts all the time.

  6. #19990

    The red headed thief


  7. #19989

    Bathroomleas ashley

    Still bathroomleas in her new place on fox point haahh. She's not advertising as far as I can tell but hot her up for a visit and she looks pretty good. Said she's given up drinking and put on some weight so she's looking a little healthier. Hairs growing back long too. The only thing was that when I was leaving there was some dude sitting on the couch in the room across like he and I made eye contact on my way out. I think I'm getting too old for this since I should've seen him when I walked in. Didn't present any problems though. Says she'll be in the area for a couple months but you never know.

  8. #19988
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen magic mouth Mandy? She hasn't answered me in a couple months.
    I saw her last month and she was as good as always.

  9. #19987
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen magic mouth Mandy? She hasn't answered me in a couple months.
    Haven't seen her myself in awhile, but I confirmed with someone who knows her well that she is definitely still active. I know she's historically always been a little tricky to get ahold of if you're not a regular. Beyond that could only speculate as to why you haven't gotten a response if you've seen her before.

  10. #19986

    Mandy

    Has anyone seen magic mouth Mandy? She hasn't answered me in a couple months.

  11. #19985
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Last time I actually saw her she was living in that motel this was several months back. You could really tell she was going downhill fast. Seen her a couple times walking in Woony, she looked bad and she looks homeless, living under that bridge near Woonsocket pizza. She waived me down & I sped up, it's too bad that she's that far gone.
    I was hoping to see her damn. What about Pamela that posts near J&W?

  12. #19984

    Sorry to hear that

    Happened to me enough times before in dreams and have read about it from other posts all over. If this saves some gas and time for others, great. A few providers are far more reliable than others. The only local one I am aware of is BJ only Destiny. Just wish she now doesn't have that camera at the front entrance.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Harley did that to me last weekend. We had shit set up for a Sunday at 1. Before I left the house to drive the 50 min I texted her and she ghosted. I didn't leave since she never got back. She did text me 2 days later and said sorry, she left and forgot her phone. Uh huh. These girls are undependable. Probably has something to do with why they are ho's.

  13. #19983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She posts weekly, she's just unrecognizable because of her habits. Here is her latest pic from July 23rd.
    Last time I saw her was about a year ago. She had a room in a shit hole apartment that should have been condemned. Weed was everywhere. The plus is she was stoned and let me smoke her weed, and stay over an hour at a half hour rate because she lost track of time. I dropped 2 loads in her snatch.

    But she looks terrible right now. Too much crack. She had a place a couple weeks ago but I think she's back to car dates right now.

  14. #19982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Recently dreamt that I told a repeat provider that I was on my way and when I provided updates I never got a response. I pulled over and texted that I won't continue unless there were responses back. Still haven't heard a thing. The point is ask for updates during your trip and don't be afraid to tell them you are cancelling due to lack of response. In this case it saved a long drive and gas. Providers probably don't always do this on purpose but you'd be naive to think they always have your best interest in mind. Stay safe.
    Harley did that to me last weekend. We had shit set up for a Sunday at 1. Before I left the house to drive the 50 min I texted her and she ghosted. I didn't leave since she never got back. She did text me 2 days later and said sorry, she left and forgot her phone. Uh huh. These girls are undependable. Probably has something to do with why they are ho's.

  15. #19981

    Flakes

    Recently dreamt that I told a repeat provider that I was on my way and when I provided updates I never got a response. I pulled over and texted that I won't continue unless there were responses back. Still haven't heard a thing. The point is ask for updates during your trip and don't be afraid to tell them you are cancelling due to lack of response. In this case it saved a long drive and gas. Providers probably don't always do this on purpose but you'd be naive to think they always have your best interest in mind. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape