Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23359

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Is this Ashton? LOL.
    Actually it wasn't Ashton. When she arrived (she's doing outs), she was lucid and there were no marks to speak off. I had a very nice visit; massage, BBBJ to finishing in the bag.

  2. #23358
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffm138  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad on STG and was curious if anyone had any experiences with her? Curious if she is legit or a scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/783162203674
    She's legit for sure. Not pretty by any means, but casual and okay for a quick P&D. Her BBBJ skills are lacking.

  3. #23357

    Angi

    Saw Angi over the weekend thanks to the mostly positive reviews I seen of her on here and I must agree with what is being said. Very enthusiastic and fun she seems to enjoy what she does. The face and teeth can be an issue but not for me. Great body, Nice BBBJ with bls no cim. Paid 150 for 2 pops.

  4. #23356

    Apex MILF

    Oh yeah, that was a soild 10! Had to negotiate around the face pic but I suspect she took my pic as I walked in the door. Who holds a phone up like that when you walk in?! In any case, she did me right. I'm not a fan of going into neighborhoods to get some fun.. So next visit maybe at night. Discrete is my thing. I would def repeat at I recover from that draining.

    Treat her right.

    JV.

  5. #23355

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream with Ashton, and let me tell you it was great! Communication initially was a little slow, but I stuck with it and the dream happened. Ashton is a very attractive young woman, and extremely intelligent. My patience payed off, and I had a dream with a very nice woman.
    Is this Ashton? LOL.

  6. #23354

    Ashton

    I recently had a dream with Ashton, and let me tell you it was great! Communication initially was a little slow, but I stuck with it and the dream happened. Ashton is a very attractive young woman, and extremely intelligent. My patience payed off, and I had a dream with a very nice woman.

  7. #23353
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Does she have dark, rotten teeth or just crooked teeth?
    She's not from the US, they aren't perfect but jacked is over stating a bit.

    Personally just go from the back, problem solved.

  8. #23352
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Dudes. Stop driving up prices! I've seen her several times and never paid more than 160 with the same service. Her face is a bit of a turn off for those on the fence. Jacked teeth. But he's right that she's all on for a good time.
    I haven't paid 160 for an hour with a greek provider since Backpage.

  9. #23351
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Does she have dark, rotten teeth or just crooked teeth?
    Yup. Both.

  10. #23350

    Has Anyone Seen Her?

    I saw this ad on STG and was curious if anyone had any experiences with her? Curious if she is legit or a scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/783162203674

  11. #23349

    How jacked?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Dudes. Stop driving up prices! I've seen her several times and never paid more than 160 with the same service. Her face is a bit of a turn off for those on the fence. Jacked teeth. But he's right that she's all on for a good time.
    Does she have dark, rotten teeth or just crooked teeth?

  12. #23348

    Anyone have Experience with Her?

    Hi,

    I saw this ad on STG and was wondering if anyone had experience? She looks like she's be fun, but wanted to check in to see if anyone else had prior experience.

  13. #23347

    Nikki

    She is now in Dunn. Great mouth on her for BBBJ and FS. I have a Ford Explorer so I lay down the seats and put thick blankets down for car date for 1. I told her I was going to post this for her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/060574695912

  14. #23346

    Not good

    So was eyeing this one and her friend up on Capital. The communication is very exhausting, including a stupid video call requirement that is a pain in the ass and makes no fucking difference. They're both hot. The friend hides in the bathroom, then the lame experience unfolds. She's hot dressed. Spending 5 minutes standing in front of me on her phone speaking no English should have been enough for me to bolt, but I still had hope. Now I can save you the lost money and time. She makes weird facial expressions. No BJ! Reluctant to let you touch her at all. When I tried to hit those tits, she shoved her arm iny face sort of forcing me away. Rubber shoved on limpy. I managed to get going somehow with a lazy, bored HJ over the rubber. Mish. Bitchy face, not a sound or any movement. I mean just looking at me weird as fuck. I did manage to get her doggie but after a few pumps, I was not having any fun with this dead fish. Left. Broke out the translator app and told her how lame she is. Don't bother.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/149714440

    Her friend:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/149714410

  15. #23345
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I'm used to asking anyway. 350.
    Dudes. Stop driving up prices! I've seen her several times and never paid more than 160 with the same service. Her face is a bit of a turn off for those on the fence. Jacked teeth. But he's right that she's all on for a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape