Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28928

    Best busty providers?

    Hey folks could you guys reply with the best busty providers you've seen?

    Here's a list of busty chicks I've seen that are still active.

    -Natasha (Novi).

    -Ciara (Redford).

    - Roseanne (Stclair shores).

    Please reply or message me with other busty providers.

  2. #28927

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I visited Bonita on Saturday and had a great experience. She surprised me by giving me a four-hander with a friend that was visiting her. It wasn't Lisa. Everyone knows that Bonita gives 100% and aims to please. Her friend was exactly the same. Great attitude. Great body. Great skills. Bonita told me that her friend would occasionally be joining her for duos once or twice per week. She will be there on Thursday this week. Bonita also to me that she is in the process of acquiring a milking table. I can't wait to try that out.
    I am not familiar with Bonita, if I could get some details I would be very appreciative. Is this a private location? Contact, menu, etc. PM is cool. Much appreciated.

    Bigdog.

  3. #28926

    It did help physically

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    I pop in once every 6 months or so and it is always the same. He said he wants heat and massage more than vagina, which is why I recommended it.
    I should have just made one big reply so I apologize. I went in there on a 75-degree day while shivering. It was really nice.

  4. #28925

    About a year and a half ago

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    I would say more like QMV. Quality may vary. But has been very low for a long time. Menu never changes. CFS always available.
    I went about a year and a half ago. All I got was a handy.

  5. #28924

    Sounds like a win.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Another option for you is Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor. They have TS but no sauna. They also have hot stones. Much Younger and hotter too. Be prepared to call ahead and park on a nearby street. There is a little park nearby that's good for parking too.

    https://nicelocal.com/ann-arbor/beauty/shiny_spa/
    This is the place.

  6. #28923
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    So I have seen and thank Hee Junk for his FS list. Is their a list of table shower providers. I have an illness that makes my body freezing cold on even the hottest days. So it would be nice to get a massage while warm. I am in the Dearborn area so can head to Westland or north on Telegraph. How is the lineup at M1? Also need more massage than vagina.
    Another option for you is Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor. They have TS but no sauna. They also have hot stones. Much Younger and hotter too. Be prepared to call ahead and park on a nearby street. There is a little park nearby that's good for parking too.

    https://nicelocal.com/ann-arbor/beauty/shiny_spa/

  7. #28922
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    They seem very much YMMV.
    I would say more like QMV. Quality may vary. But has been very low for a long time. Menu never changes. CFS always available.

  8. #28921

    Been before

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    I pop in once every 6 months or so and it always the same. He said he wants heat and massage more than vagina, which is why I recommended it.
    They seem very much YMMV.

  9. #28920

    Healing Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    How is the talent lately? Last time I checked just an older (lots of makeup) mamasan? Any younger ones?
    I pop in once every 6 months or so and it always the same. He said he wants heat and massage more than vagina, which is why I recommended it.

  10. #28919

    Extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    So you went there and gave a vague report. And you are asking for a report?

    Won't go there. A busy family atmosphere sit down pizza place is right next door. No way!
    Did they offer anything extra? Any fun amenities?

  11. #28918
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    Where is the Siagon that everyone's talking about? Is it the Siagon Nails in Ferndale or Siagon in Sout Lyon? Thanks.
    It is Ferndale.

  12. #28917

    Siagon

    Where is the Siagon that everyone's talking about? Is it the Siagon Nails in Ferndale or Siagon in Sout Lyon? Thanks.

  13. #28916
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Rochester AMP

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #28915
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Healing plus on Merriman and Mich has a table shower and a nice sauna they will happily let you warm up in.
    How is the talent lately? Last time I checked just an older (lots of makeup) mamasan? Any younger ones?

  15. #28914

    Re: Roch Hills AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    This place opened about six months ago. It's on the west side of Rochester Road, north of Avon. The strip mall is not visible from the road. Look for a McDonald's.

    The massage is 5 star. I saw Trudy. Anyone have any Intel?
    So you went there and gave a vague report. And you are asking for a report?

    Won't go there. A busy family atmosphere sit down pizza place is right next door. No way!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape