Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 524 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6517
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    There's a new poster on STG and I recognized her immediately. She was a good go to about 6 or 7 years ago. Always willing to play with another woman with you or take care of you by herself. I'd rate her a 8 for giving head. She still has the knack without a gag reflex. I paid the hundy for a nice BBBJCIM in her room in the South of Waterbury. If memory serves she was also one of the nicest working ladies of her time. A real sweet person great attitude willing to give you what you need. I did not notice any change when I saw her.

    Of everything available currently in Waterbury she would be the one I recommended. She's a little bit chunkier than she used to be and she's not the most beautiful of women. She has some scarring on her face and chest but that should be no deterrent for going to see her! Very clean, very safe, and a very nice tongue!

    Poo.
    I'll take the Poo recommendation and try her out. Poo is always a reliable source.

  2. #6516

    Her Name

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    So everyone must have asked for a face shot as she won't give one now, who is it?
    Is Autumn. Working name that is. Real name is for her to tell you. Poo.

  3. #6515

    I give up

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    A blast from the past. I would say from about 10 years ago. Ask her for a face picture. You'll likely recognize her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/757605002833
    So everyone must have asked for a face shot as she won't give one now, who is it?

  4. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    There's a new poster on STG and I recognized her immediately. She was a good go to about 6 or 7 years ago. Always willing to play with another woman with you or take care of you by herself. I'd rate her a 8 for giving head. She still has the knack without a gag reflex. I paid the hundy for a nice BBBJCIM in her room in the South of Waterbury. If memory serves she was also one of the nicest working ladies of her time. A real sweet person great attitude willing to give you what you need. I did not notice any change when I saw her.

    Of everything available currently in Waterbury she would be the one I recommended. She's a little bit chunkier than she used to be and she's not the most beautiful of women. She has some scarring on her face and chest but that should be no deterrent for going to see her! Very clean, very safe, and a very nice tongue!

    Poo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Sounds interesting. Is there a link or name you'd like to share so that we can give her a try? Thanks.
    A blast from the past. I would say from about 10 years ago. Ask her for a face picture. You'll likely recognize her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/757605002833

  5. #6513

    Name or link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    There's a new poster on STG and I recognized her immediately. She was a good go to about 6 or 7 years ago. Always willing to play with another woman with you or take care of you by herself. I'd rate her a 8 for giving head. She still has the knack without a gag reflex. I paid the hundy for a nice BBBJCIM in her room in the South of Waterbury. If memory serves she was also one of the nicest working ladies of her time. A real sweet person great attitude willing to give you what you need. I did not notice any change when I saw her.

    Of everything available currently in Waterbury she would be the one I recommended. She's a little bit chunkier than she used to be and she's not the most beautiful of women. She has some scarring on her face and chest but that should be no deterrent for going to see her! Very clean, very safe, and a very nice tongue!

    Poo.
    Sounds interesting. Is there a link or name you'd like to share so that we can give her a try? Thanks.

  6. #6512

    Throwback Thursday

    There's a new poster on STG and I recognized her immediately. She was a good go to about 6 or 7 years ago. Always willing to play with another woman with you or take care of you by herself. I'd rate her a 8 for giving head. She still has the knack without a gag reflex. I paid the hundy for a nice BBBJCIM in her room in the South of Waterbury. If memory serves she was also one of the nicest working ladies of her time. A real sweet person great attitude willing to give you what you need. I did not notice any change when I saw her.

    Of everything available currently in Waterbury she would be the one I recommended. She's a little bit chunkier than she used to be and she's not the most beautiful of women. She has some scarring on her face and chest but that should be no deterrent for going to see her! Very clean, very safe, and a very nice tongue!

    Poo.

  7. #6511
    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    This story says everything you need to know about the respect level that women have for you spending your hard earned money to share intimacy with them. They don't respect it and we need to stop respecting their pricing if it's over 200 an hour. We need to stopp paying the inflated escort prices. No escort in Connecticut currently deserves to be paid more than 200 an hour.
    80/100/ hour would be dependent on how the time is spent.

  8. #6510

    Nylah

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads for awhile now, has anyone reached out or partaken in any activities with her yet? If so please let me know either PM or right here. Want to know if she is real, location safe? Any demons? Roommates, boyfriends or pimps hanging around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/115543626285
    I too am interested in seeing her. She looks interesting. Last I knew she was working out of Naugatuck in a place we all know. I've contacted her but never pulled the trigger. I'm very cautious with someone new to me.

  9. #6509

    Nylah. Any Info

    Been seeing her ads for awhile now, has anyone reached out or partaken in any activities with her yet? If so please let me know either PM or right here. Want to know if she is real, location safe? Any demons? Roommates, boyfriends or pimps hanging around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/115543626285
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230816_050555_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  10. #6508
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetEarth  [View Original Post]
    We need to stop this vicious cycle. Way too many "cash & dash" reports. And way too many repeat clients getting shafted. One would assume they would treat a repeat client as gold, knowing what to expect and zero risk of his Uncle showing up.
    This story says everything you need to know about the respect level that women have for you spending your hard earned money to share intimacy with them. They don't respect it and we need to stop respecting their pricing if it's over 200 an hour. We need to stopp paying the inflated escort prices. No escort in Connecticut currently deserves to be paid more than 200 an hour.

  11. #6507
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    I was replying to someone's question about Alyssa, not lady M. Never seen her myself.
    DragonHawk, it would have helped if I'd completely read your post.

    Idiot (me; not you).

  12. #6506

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    I was replying to someone's question about Alyssa, not lady M. Never seen her myself.
    Apologies, DragonHawk.

    I was in the right church, wrong pew.

  13. #6505
    Quote Originally Posted by RikkiTikkiTavi  [View Original Post]
    DH013, I will vouch. Lady M is well worth reaching out to and visiting. I have seen her on more than several occasions and she is Well Worth one's time, travel and $$. She has told me of her (many!) no-shows, and to be honest I don't quite understand why.

    She is Smoking Hot, very friendly, accommodating, open-minded. In short, she is everything a guy wants in a provider IMO. I'm no shill for anyone; I call 'them as I see 'them. I just give credit (or criticism) where it is due. She and I have discussed the possibility that a disgruntled former client (or someone else I'll just say) is churning out burner numbers and / or using burner phones to contact her, setting up phony appointments and then will give her the ghosteroo. She went through a rough spot last winter and spring and has bounced back from what I have seen.

    You mentioned seeing her on Cherry and by Willow. I do recall that she walked back in the day. If she is walking again I was not aware of her doing so as I understood she had a nice spot and was seeing her clients there. I have not seen her for a little while now because of several situations within my circle but I will be hitting her up again and soon. I am some distance from her and have many, many times said to myself if I was walking along the beach, found a lamp with a Genie, one of my three wishes would be that she lives in my town or the next town over from me!

    That said, for any of you swinging d*s out there who have made an appointment with her and then weenied out, do yourself a flavor and follow up with her. You won't be disappointed.
    I was replying to someone's question about Alyssa, not lady M. Never seen her myself.

  14. #6504

    Beware!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/924417191440

    Just wanted to give everyone my experience. This one will string you along. Talk to talk but not walk the walk. She will send photos and give you all the info you need but when you make an appointment and think it's all set, GHOSTED! Twice! Of course YMMV!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tf1691927525002.jpg‎  

  15. #6503
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    I see her out on cherry st during the day, and sometimes at the kellog / hillside end off of willow. Passed her a couple days ago on cherry. Havnt spoken to her in almost a year now though.
    DH013, I will vouch. Lady M is well worth reaching out to and visiting. I have seen her on more than several occasions and she is Well Worth one's time, travel and $$. She has told me of her (many!) no-shows, and to be honest I don't quite understand why.

    She is Smoking Hot, very friendly, accommodating, open-minded. In short, she is everything a guy wants in a provider IMO. I'm no shill for anyone; I call 'them as I see 'them. I just give credit (or criticism) where it is due. She and I have discussed the possibility that a disgruntled former client (or someone else I'll just say) is churning out burner numbers and / or using burner phones to contact her, setting up phony appointments and then will give her the ghosteroo. She went through a rough spot last winter and spring and has bounced back from what I have seen.

    You mentioned seeing her on Cherry and by Willow. I do recall that she walked back in the day. If she is walking again I was not aware of her doing so as I understood she had a nice spot and was seeing her clients there. I have not seen her for a little while now because of several situations within my circle but I will be hitting her up again and soon. I am some distance from her and have many, many times said to myself if I was walking along the beach, found a lamp with a Genie, one of my three wishes would be that she lives in my town or the next town over from me!

    That said, for any of you swinging d*s out there who have made an appointment with her and then weenied out, do yourself a flavor and follow up with her. You won't be disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape