Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 24823
-
08-14-23 11:46 #20308Senior Member

Posts: 65Looking for feedback
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...716/2057429975
Perry sure this one is TGTBT. Curious if anyone has tried her. I may toftt as it is not a far drive for me.
-
08-14-23 10:44 #20307Senior Member

Posts: 158Older
I have been using AMPs hear lately but have tired of them as its getting pricey and it's how fast they can get you out the door. Looking for an older more reliable provider like Carley, Catharine or Renee used to be in the day. Just tired of the rush I'm getting to old for that.
-
08-13-23 21:20 #20306Senior Member

Posts: 26I went on a bender
Catching up on some recent experiences.
This girl, I'd been curious about over the last few months and I reached out to figure out her rates. She quoted me a little higher than I was looking to spend, so I communicated that and told her I wouldn't lowball her and would just catch her next time I got paid. She cut the price for me, but she was a little further than I was willing to drive at 1 am so then she got a real bad attitude with me after that. I even said I'd reach back out once the trip made more for me At H her regular price and she said "either come now or don't come at all" so I wished her well and moved on with my life. YMMV though. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/149722593.
This one isn't much to look at, but she could suck peanut butter through a straw I'm sure. Very very reasonable rates (probably most reasonable I've seen in Indy tbh) I would recommend if you're just looking for a toe curling, knee locking deepthroat pipe cleaning (and if you plan to go, PM me, she said she doesn't want to post a bunch so if you refer a friend, you get a free visit next time LOL). https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/149650550.
She's. Fine? I guess? I don't think she's much to look at but she's got a big ol' wide ass like I like it. She's in a rundown motel kinda situation but she'll work with you on QV rates. And I haven't done it, but I think BBFS is very much on the table. If she's seen you more than once, she'll ask if you want to use a bag before you guys start (but myself personally I would wear one just bc idk how many guys get that offer upfront). https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/149574758.
Be safe, and brush your teeth.
-71.
-
08-13-23 20:18 #20305Senior Member

Posts: 187Rodeo
Have anyone seen rodeo from listcrawler? Last four 9969.
-
08-13-23 00:31 #20304Senior Member

Posts: 634Looks like some "Stormy" weather coming in September
I'll post this here rather than in the DI forum since everyone checks all the forums. Many were upset that someone left awhile back. It looks like some of you may be in Luck; Tryst shows there's some "Stormy" weather coming in September.
-
08-12-23 12:17 #20303Senior Member

Posts: 617I'll add it to the pile.
Won't be the first time, nor the last time it's happened.
Originally Posted by BirdMan317
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 19:27 #20302Regular Member

Posts: 11No lip service
Sorry to ruin your dreams.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 17:33 #20301Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-11-23 10:45 #20300Senior Member

Posts: 65Jackie O
I'd love Jakkie's photo and number, please.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 08:26 #20299Senior Member

Posts: 94Jakkie O Knight Escort
Here's a screenshot for you.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 15:48 #20298Senior Member

Posts: 330JaKkie O from the sex party
Jakkie had her baby and very much wants to continue to see guys. To repeat her description: she's a pretty 18 year old black girl, lovely and round with large boobs and a very sweet smile. She's lactating and wants anal sex. If you've never tried anal sex guys this is the opportunity. I have her phone number in a PM and her pic but not sure if that is allowed on here. BTW I'm not a pimp but doing this to help a friend. Numenor.
-
08-10-23 10:34 #20297Senior Member

Posts: 91D. Sparks Contact
317-324-8XXX.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 10:32 #20296Senior Member

Posts: 617Thanks. I did actually see those, and it seems that in a couple of them, they report a real reticence in her part to perform a BJ, which seems almost unbelievable, especially at that cost. So I was trying to ascertain whether those reports were anomalies or her norm. If the latter, I can't believe she gets away with it. Was hoping someone here could offer opposing info.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 19:53 #20295Senior Member

Posts: 138How do we get ahold of her?
Her Instagram has changed with little to no info. She posted once on listcrawler. Now gone. How do you get in contact?
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 12:49 #20294Senior Member

Posts: 498Covered
I received CBJ which was actually pretty good. Lots of attention to the ole ballsack. She did allow daty and seemed to enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
Aj8.













Reply With Quote





