Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 213 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    The ole division run seemed busy tonight. I went through on my home about 2 ish am or so. There were a lot of women out. Tati, or whatever her name is was out again, I've previously posted my complaints about her. She might have a friend now, another decent looking young SW. They were walking together and wearing similar outfits. Due to my poor experiences with her I did not stop. But oh man was it tempting. Her friend looked cute from what I could tell. Especially, by SW standards. I also saw a few others, quite a few WSWs and a thicker alright looking BSW was out too, and then the usual crack heads. I didn't stop for any of them, there were a lot of parked vehicle's, or people walking about. Probably their handlers or friends watching their backs, but it still makes me nervous when there's so many people around. I don't hobby as much anymore. So I haven't kept up on all the information, so I was extra nervous. I'm also a firm believer in the TGTBT theory. The pick of SW's today was higher than usual which also added to my nervousness. Sometimes its fun just to take the drive and see what's going on.

    Stay safe gents.
    To me, Tatyana and her friend look almost identical. They are roughly the same size. I'm actually thinking they could be related. I feel you on too many vehicles and people walking around. One of the sexiest WSW I saw back in 2014-2016, walked up to my car, leaned in and said "you want to go some where and talk" Right when I was about to say hell yes. A car came from out of nowhere and was almost touching my bumper. I got scared and told her I changed my mind. At the time I saw her, she was quite possibly a 15+ on the SW scale. No joke!

    Back to Tanya, she did quit for awhile. I don't know if anyone knows this but she was working at a restaurant. I really do hope she lands back on her feet.

  2. #2945

    The D is busy

    The ole division run seemed busy tonight. I went through on my home about 2 ish am or so. There were a lot of women out. Tati, or whatever her name is was out again, I've previously posted my complaints about her. She might have a friend now, another decent looking young SW. They were walking together and wearing similar outfits. Due to my poor experiences with her I did not stop. But oh man was it tempting. Her friend looked cute from what I could tell. Especially, by SW standards. I also saw a few others, quite a few WSWs and a thicker alright looking BSW was out too, and then the usual crack heads. I didn't stop for any of them, there were a lot of parked vehicle's, or people walking about. Probably their handlers or friends watching their backs, but it still makes me nervous when there's so many people around. I don't hobby as much anymore. So I haven't kept up on all the information, so I was extra nervous. I'm also a firm believer in the TGTBT theory. The pick of SW's today was higher than usual which also added to my nervousness. Sometimes its fun just to take the drive and see what's going on.

    Stay safe gents.

  3. #2944

    WSW on the D today

    Headed home from work and wanted to get a quick BBBJ. Pulled into the D and saw an older, 40 ish WSW, looked pretty strung out but thought I would give it a go. She motioned me into one of the streets and then ditched me and walked further south. I pulled back out and into the Mexican grocery store and she came wandering up, I said are you working? She said that she is headed to work, and I asked again are you working? She said no and that I looked like a straight up cop, which I have heard before. After getting a closer look at the scabs and dental issues I told her to have a good night and drove away. It's pretty bad when you can't even pay for pussy!

  4. #2943

    Tatiana. Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Eore1  [View Original Post]
    The trail was active today. Visited for the afternoon. Cruised both the L & the D. Most active on the D, girls on the L weren't getting the idea when I turned the next street over.

    On the D first picked up Tatiana. She's a cutie. LE check. Said she was sweaty but still told me to grab her b cups. Had a place she wanted to go. Good conversation along the ride. Wrote her number down for me and was clear she'd prefer to do dates arraigned. Says she's an "online girl. " Needed money for the sitter. I only had a 20 (as planned) and she wouldn't do anything but a HJ for that amount. Dropped to 10 for an HJ, but I wanted more than that.

    Dropped her off and eventually found Sunshine. I liked her. Homeless, but she was an enjoyable character to talk with. She agreed on a bbj for a Barry. Only complaint was she pulled off as I finished and said "I should have told you I don't like cim. " Cleaned up our mess and dropped her off where she wanted. If she didn't want cim I could have planned for that, just say so. We can work it out, don't like the big mess to try and clean up after.

    Anyways, may try Tatiana when back around, really thought she was cute, but need less stand off she was.
    There are a few reports on her now including one recently where she is referred to as Tati. I picked her up a few years ago on Leonard near Alpine and she makes it pretty clear she hates doing what she does so I'm not sure how many people have actually had a complete date with her. I ended up taking her to McDonald's and giving her 20 because she was cute. I'm surprised she hasn't found another means of making money. I don't think you are going to have much fun with her if you do see her again.

  5. #2942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135
    The trail was active today. Visited for the afternoon. Cruised both the L & the D. Most active on the D, girls on the L weren't getting the idea when I turned the next street over.

    On the D first picked up Tatiana. She's a cutie. LE check. Said she was sweaty but still told me to grab her b cups. Had a place she wanted to go. Good conversation along the ride. Wrote her number down for me and was clear she'd prefer to do dates arraigned. Says she's an "online girl. " Needed money for the sitter. I only had a 20 (as planned) and she wouldn't do anything but a HJ for that amount. Dropped to 10 for an HJ, but I wanted more than that.

    Dropped her off and eventually found Sunshine. I liked her. Homeless, but she was an enjoyable character to talk with. She agreed on a bbj for a Barry. Only complaint was she pulled off as I finished and said "I should have told you I don't like cim. " Cleaned up our mess and dropped her off where she wanted. If she didn't want cim I could have planned for that, just say so. We can work it out, don't like the big mess to try and clean up after.

    Anyways, may try Tatiana when back around, really thought she was cute, but need less stand off she was.

  6. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    Sounds about right LOL. I recognized her the second time and kicked her out. She got severe schizophrenia.
    Tatyana. I had several dates with her. All good on my end. Depending on the lady, and her attractiveness; it doesn't take long for me to finish. Sometimes, It has to do if I'm nervous or not. I'm always worried about getting busted. Its much easier now than before with everyone and their mother with Rings and other video recording surveillance cameras.

  7. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Does this look like the SW you had a date with?
    Sounds about right LOL. I recognized her the second time and kicked her out. She got severe schizophrenia.

  8. #2939
    Lmao, My thoughts exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    I concur. She is busted! I wouldn't be able to get an erection with someone that looked like that. I've been seeing an uptick of SW, but most of them are fugly.

  9. #2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    You over paid LOL jk.
    I concur. She is busted! I wouldn't be able to get an erection with someone that looked like that. I've been seeing an uptick of SW, but most of them are fugly.

  10. #2937
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Picked up medicated homeless Rose Marie again. Slaughtered her in my trusty spot. Found on D near Hall. BBBJ, BB cowgirl. CIP.

    Donation was a soft drink.
    She looks nuttier then a bucket of squirrel shit so you did great.

  11. #2936
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Picked up medicated homeless Rose Marie again. Slaughtered her in my trusty spot. Found on D near Hall. BBBJ, BB cowgirl. CIP..
    You over paid LOL jk.

  12. #2935

    Rose Marie

    Picked up medicated homeless Rose Marie again. Slaughtered her in my trusty spot. Found on D near Hall. BBBJ, BB cowgirl. CIP.

    Donation was a soft drink.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7737.jpg‎   IMG_7741.jpg‎   IMG_7738.jpg‎   IMG_7740.jpg‎   IMG_7744.jpg‎  

    IMG_7739.jpg‎   IMG_7743.jpg‎  

  13. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl with tattoos all over cross on shoulder with long brown wavey hair near Leonard.
    Around what time did you see her? Some street walkers have predictable patterns. I used to be able to hookup with some of my faves by knowing what times they would be out on the stroll.

  14. #2933

    Still learning

    Anyone ever see a girl with tattoos all over cross on shoulder with long brown wavey hair near Leonard.

  15. #2932

    Bikini top

    Headed down the D to day around 1 and saw a brunette in a string bikini top on the stroll just north of Burton. Took a couple passes but it almost looked to good to be true. Anybody have any info or confirm what I saw?

    Buz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape