Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 1327 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 31829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26939

    Haleyshaey and Riley Anderson

    Has anyone done a duos session with them? I have seen Haleyshae before and had a good time. I came across an ad where they are both advertising together and was curious if anyone had any experience with them? Below is the link to the ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...e/792446798350

  2. #26938

    Gulch Girls?

    I continue to read about these "Gulch Girls" but have no idea where to find them. A link would be highly appreciated!

  3. #26937

    Crystal The Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by Lougle69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I read that there were some non hobby related health issues she was having. What's her normal rates now days? The price she quoted me and what I saw online is +$50.
    I have not seen her recently and I am aware she had some non hobby health issues. I have heard she is back and doing much better and is still the Beast. Her touring rate and at home rate is different. Hopefully someone who has seen her recently will chime in, but I would say go see her. She is The Beast.

  4. #26936
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Hey tribe, I heard from Crystal The Beast she is returning to Nashville this Sunday and is offering the USASG guys an extra special discount. If you book with her before she arrives you get $50 off the hour. That is a damn good deal.
    Has anyone seen her lately? I read that there were some non hobby related health issues she was having. What's her normal rates now days? The price she quoted me and what I saw online is +$50.

  5. #26935

    One old pic she is smiling

    Quote Originally Posted by ECD1979  [View Original Post]
    Has one review in EB. Been working for months off the List. Already trying to hit me up for motel money.

    Learned this one the hard way, you don't get any deniro until we get what I want out of the way.

    Says she got some "preminum pics and XXX videos. Been texting her all day. But she won't answer the phone.
    Said some thing about some one stole her car. And when I can't see your teeth. I wonder what really happened.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tony 3.jpg‎  

  6. #26934

    Any body taken her for a spin?

    Has one review in EB. Been working for months off the List. Already trying to hit me up for motel money.

    Learned this one the hard way, you don't get any deniro until we get what I want out of the way.

    Says she got some "preminum pics and XXX videos. Been texting her all day. But she won't answer the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tony 1.jpg‎  

  7. #26933

    Agencies

    Can anyone give information about the agencies? 5 star and Nashville Elite Escorts are the 2 I see ads for. I searched here and didn't really find anything, I'm visiting next week and was hoping to see someone good.

  8. #26932

    Wet?

    Any of you guys have any intel on this lady? No name in ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/891093702639

  9. #26931

    Thanks 4 the info

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    It's there but hidden.

    Go to the bottom of the ad. You will see a red "call me" button above a blue "email me" button. Click on the "call me" button. You will be taken to the next screen. Then you need to hit the blue "see the phone number" button. You have to do captcha verification, and the phone number pops up after.

    I know it looks like a bad link, but that is the link to the phone number. They hide the phone number like this to prevent bots from scrapping the phone numbers from the ads.
    Thanks for the info.

  10. #26930

    It's there

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister22  [View Original Post]
    Have any notice that over 90,% of the girls post that are posted here DOES NOT have a way to reach them by phone or etc.
    It's there but hidden.

    Go to the bottom of the ad. You will see a red "call me" button above a blue "email me" button. Click on the "call me" button. You will be taken to the next screen. Then you need to hit the blue "see the phone number" button. You have to do captcha verification, and the phone number pops up after.

    I know it looks like a bad link, but that is the link to the phone number. They hide the phone number like this to prevent bots from scrapping the phone numbers from the ads.

  11. #26929

    Dom's Airport Run

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind some curves, any age group is usually fine (prefer mid 20's and up). Would love to keep it under $300. Angel eyes is not available that morning. What's the gulch airport link?

    Thanks.

    Dom.
    How did your airport run go? Any luck in connecting with a provider the morning of?

  12. #26928

    Stg

    Have any notice that over 90,% of the girls post that are posted here DOES NOT have a way to reach them by phone or etc.

  13. #26927
    Anyone willing to share juicy Julie's number?

  14. #26926
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNnashville  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen juicy Julie since she moved here? I was just curious how her incall is. I saw her months ago close to elm hill but not since she said she moved here. Pm is fine if you prefer. Thanks!
    You can trust her. I do. You know her number, so ask her.

  15. #26925

    Juicy julie

    Has anyone seen juicy Julie since she moved here? I was just curious how her incall is. I saw her months ago close to elm hill but not since she said she moved here. Pm is fine if you prefer. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape