Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    I saw the website down like a week ago and then it was back. But yeah it's gone again.
    Where can I find the website for K-agencies?

  2. #3977

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosera  [View Original Post]
    Well, my Vegas trip was fun and Jessie added to that fun. I initially wanted to meet with Melody, but she wouldn't have been ready until Friday and I didn't have much free time for that on my trip to fit her into my schedule. So I settled with Jessie, but I don't mean that in a bad way.

    I've seen plenty of reviews of her, so I'm sure people already know how much of a stunner she is. I don't think I got the ol' swap that some people have reported, and if I did, I'm fine because she was sexy as hell. Bit on the taller side at around 5'7" maybe. Slender. Tight body. You see those really cute Asian chicks walking around the casinos that you'd love to fuck? She's that.

    Her blowjob wasn't the best. Kept scraping more than I'd like, but overall a fun little meet. Busted a week's worth inside of her once I got her on her knees. Really soft and firm tits too. Like some of the best I've felt.

    I keep forgetting to ask if there is lingerie that's able to be thrown into the mix. She greeted me in a sexy red nightgown. She would seem great with some leggings.

    Thanks again for the help, guys. Excited to pop over to Vegas again to try out more from K-Orgs.
    Jessie is been in this market for almost 4 years. Always reliable sometimes you forgot she's there. She got some upgrades over the years. She was the favorite on this post while COVID. Her BBBJ skills are not the best but they got better. She is the kind of you'll going to pond till your dick falls and she'll keep going.

  3. #3976
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    So I tried texting ken to see Pepsi no response in two days check the websites and they are both suspended does anyone have any information on what's going on?
    I saw the website down like a week ago and then it was back. But yeah it's gone again.

  4. #3975

    Soda shop

    So I tried texting ken to see Pepsi no response in two days check the websites and they are both suspended does anyone have any information on what's going on?

  5. #3974

    Akira

    Looks. Little spinner type. Tight body and stomach. Fake tits. Fake ass but made to look natural. Long auburn hair. Tattoos on her shoulder, above the pussy mound and on her wrist. Skin was soft. She has a pretty face.

    Service. I was her last appointment of the night and she was a little burnt out but was still a champ and did everything I asked. Rinsed mouth, typical shower, BBBJ preview in shower. 5-10 min BBBJ on the bed. Her mouth and tongue went from my chest to my dick and she used a towel to clean the area often. DATY tasted clean. Her clit was sensitive so couldn't take me sucking and licking it for long. Mish pounding. Doggy. Was getting tired and asked her for HJ and then went back to mish. Didn't like DFK only pecks as others have mentioned. She covered her mouth often when moaning. Suspect she smokes or used to be a smoker and doesn't want bad reviews about it. Accommodating chick.

    Communication. Not a lot of English. But was able to figure out other ways to convey what we meant to each other. She likes country music and would hum some parts of the song while fucking, that was hot imo.

    $$ 2 BBFS.

  6. #3973

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by SteMaryyt55  [View Original Post]
    Visited Akira. She looks better and younger in person than in her photos. She's definitely under 30, I'd say mid 20's, 26? Also I have no idea why they photoshopped her to look worse. Anyways, limited English but enough to get by, very nice lady but if you're a lengthy guy she won't be able to handle it just a fair warning, she's not for everyone. Had to hold back some as I did not want to hurt her. No DFK just pecks, 69 , K9, Mish, it's all there.
    Thanks, I boned her many times. Also have her # and text her every now and then. She doesn't prefer large size men so if your packing a huge one she won't be your best option cause she will tell you to go really slow. How do I know this, again we are close and she tells me.

    If you want a girl that takes the D like a champ see Abby at LTLV. No complaints with her and even some dirty talk. I also got a HOT shower doggy F45K with Abby before we went to the bed.

  7. #3972

    LTLV Jessie

    Well, my Vegas trip was fun and Jessie added to that fun. I initially wanted to meet with Melody, but she wouldn't have been ready until Friday and I didn't have much free time for that on my trip to fit her into my schedule. So I settled with Jessie, but I don't mean that in a bad way.

    I've seen plenty of reviews of her, so I'm sure people already know how much of a stunner she is. I don't think I got the ol' swap that some people have reported, and if I did, I'm fine because she was sexy as hell. Bit on the taller side at around 5'7" maybe. Slender. Tight body. You see those really cute Asian chicks walking around the casinos that you'd love to fuck? She's that.

    Her blowjob wasn't the best. Kept scraping more than I'd like, but overall a fun little meet. Busted a week's worth inside of her once I got her on her knees. Really soft and firm tits too. Like some of the best I've felt.

    I keep forgetting to ask if there is lingerie that's able to be thrown into the mix. She greeted me in a sexy red nightgown. She would seem great with some leggings.

    Thanks again for the help, guys. Excited to pop over to Vegas again to try out more from K-Orgs.

  8. #3971
    Cool review but that agency is banned here.

  9. #3970
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  10. #3969

    Akira VAC

    Visited Akira. She looks better and younger in person than in her photos. She's definitely under 30, I'd say mid 20's, 26? Also I have no idea why they photoshopped her to look worse. Anyways, limited English but enough to get by, very nice lady but if you're a lengthy guy she won't be able to handle it just a fair warning, she's not for everyone. Had to hold back some as I did not want to hurt her. No DFK just pecks, 69 , K9, Mish, it's all there.

  11. #3968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    That's why no body talks about them anymore, a year back they were the place to go but with b&s super mean and a. Hole booker their business is going down.
    Thanks. Wish there was a warning on the rentry site.

  12. #3967

    Jgirls

    Howdy folks.

    Going to be traveling to vegass in a few weeks from the east coast. Are there any japanese agencies?

    Thanks.

  13. #3966

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAheRealBad  [View Original Post]
    Is this agency known to b&s? I've been a couple times and it seems liko matter who I book with, I just get who's available. Their actions don't match up with reviews and one time I got the same girl when I had booked with two supposedly different ones.
    That's why no body talks about them anymore, a year back they were the place to go but with b&s super mean and a. Hole booker their business is going down.

  14. #3965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Ltlv

    Is this agency known to b&s? I've been a couple times and it seems liko matter who I book with, I just get who's available. Their actions don't match up with reviews and one time I got the same girl when I had booked with two supposedly different ones.

  15. #3964

    As the old saying goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    That's why I'll go to places like these, to don't bother me. I don't want have drama with random chicks. Just get down to business and bye bye, also I will never date someone who is having sex 5 x a day with different individuals.
    We pay them so that we don't have to see or talk with them afterwards. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape