Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 37624
-
08-14-23 05:32 #29179Senior Member

Posts: 53Best busty providers?
Hey folks could you guys reply with the best busty providers you've seen?
Here's a list of busty chicks I've seen that are still active.
-Natasha (Novi).
-Ciara (Redford).
- Roseanne (Stclair shores).
Please reply or message me with other busty providers.
-
08-13-23 12:35 #29178Senior Member

Posts: 70Bonita
I am not familiar with Bonita, if I could get some details I would be very appreciative. Is this a private location? Contact, menu, etc. PM is cool. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
Bigdog.
-
08-13-23 09:05 #29177Senior Member

Posts: 846It did help physically
I should have just made one big reply so I apologize. I went in there on a 75-degree day while shivering. It was really nice.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 09:03 #29176Senior Member

Posts: 846About a year and a half ago
I went about a year and a half ago. All I got was a handy.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 09:02 #29175Senior Member

Posts: 846Sounds like a win.
This is the place.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 19:36 #29174Senior Member

Posts: 312Another option for you is Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor. They have TS but no sauna. They also have hot stones. Much Younger and hotter too. Be prepared to call ahead and park on a nearby street. There is a little park nearby that's good for parking too.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
https://nicelocal.com/ann-arbor/beauty/shiny_spa/
-
08-12-23 19:33 #29173Senior Member

Posts: 312I would say more like QMV. Quality may vary. But has been very low for a long time. Menu never changes. CFS always available.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 18:46 #29172Senior Member

Posts: 846Been before
They seem very much YMMV.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 07:40 #29171Senior Member

Posts: 312Healing Plus
I pop in once every 6 months or so and it always the same. He said he wants heat and massage more than vagina, which is why I recommended it.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 07:02 #29170Senior Member

Posts: 846Extras?
Did they offer anything extra? Any fun amenities?
Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 17:29 #29169Senior Member

Posts: 929It is Ferndale.
Originally Posted by Sammy1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 16:43 #29168Senior Member

Posts: 39Siagon
Where is the Siagon that everyone's talking about? Is it the Siagon Nails in Ferndale or Siagon in Sout Lyon? Thanks.
-
08-11-23 13:54 #29167Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Rochester AMP
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-11-23 11:32 #29166Senior Member

Posts: 178How is the talent lately? Last time I checked just an older (lots of makeup) mamasan? Any younger ones?
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 09:17 #29165Senior Member

Posts: 126Re: Roch Hills AMP
So you went there and gave a vague report. And you are asking for a report?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
Won't go there. A busy family atmosphere sit down pizza place is right next door. No way!










Reply With Quote





