Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13211

    CC cover

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    She requires cover.
    I haven't the last several time, not cheap.

  2. #13210

    My secretarial fee is 200k per month

    Quote Originally Posted by YounGun606  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pm me or pm her my number?
    Usually, I don't "LOL", but it was reactive when I read, "PM her my number".

  3. #13209

    Info

    Amen man. And one other thing, read the forum. You can get a wealth of info instead of asking for links on girls that don't have ads and are utr and want to stay that way. Preach brother! Even if that's not what you were doing.

  4. #13208

    Earn your stripes

    I'm not trying to be a dick but you got to earn your stripes guys. I'm not calling 1 person out in particular but my in box keeps getting filled up with regular members asking for info on girls. Anybody that's been in this hobby for a length of time has had a good thing messed up by guys that don't know what they're doing. If you're not a senior member and you ask for info I check your posts and see if you have at least a handful of reviews and try to contribute useful information. If I got a girl I enjoy seeing or she wants to be low key and you have no posts or a bunch of posts asking for info why would anyone want to share with you? Do your research on the forum, know how to keep yourself safe, and start somewhere. Strip clubs, massage parlors, escorts, SA girls and share your info so us senior members know you're safe and you are trying to help the forum grow. There are tons of pay4 play options out there, I don't even post about a lot of them anymore because we have all seen what happens when a girl gets too popular.

  5. #13207

    C c

    Glad you enjoyed. She is a star isn't she. Love that ass!!

  6. #13206
    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    She requires cover.
    Got to see her for the first time today, she is better than her reviews and can't wait to see her again. She is pretty as a pornstar.

  7. #13205

    In town tonight

    Going to be back in town tonight and looking for some fun, I have seen Kristen in the past and reviewed her on here but would like to try someone else if there is better out there. Any recommendations would be great and much appreciated and whoever I see I will do a review and give some info. Thanks and happy hunting and be safe.

  8. #13204

    C c

    She requires cover.

  9. #13203

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately?
    Yes I saw her a couple of weeks ago she is staying with her mom.

  10. #13202
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    If you mind telling BB, or in the coat? Both sound great!
    I have BBFS cip when I visit her.

  11. #13201

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    I started the day waking up the beautiful and sexy CC this morning. It was so great to crawl in her bed and spoon with her. Just to hold such an amazing girl really gets things going. We have seen each other for over 3 years now and there's always something she does that's new to me. Today was no different. After the spooning, flat iron, her on top and each of us tasting one another I laid her back and just looked at her while I was doing the driving. She knows all she has to do to make me go is say a few words and its over. So she did and then she stuck her thumb in her mouth. Well hell that was it. So innocent looking taking all I had to give was it! Kinda long review but she is such an awesome girl. Had to tell it.
    If you mind telling BB, or in the coat? Both sound great!

  12. #13200

    C c

    I started the day waking up the beautiful and sexy CC this morning. It was so great to crawl in her bed and spoon with her. Just to hold such an amazing girl really gets things going. We have seen each other for over 3 years now and there's always something she does that's new to me. Today was no different. After the spooning, flat iron, her on top and each of us tasting one another I laid her back and just looked at her while I was doing the driving. She knows all she has to do to make me go is say a few words and its over. So she did and then she stuck her thumb in her mouth. Well hell that was it. So innocent looking taking all I had to give was it! Kinda long review but she is such an awesome girl. Had to tell it.

  13. #13199

    Mandi?

    Anyone seen her lately?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nty3oty1ngfimzlinzayngewodqzn2qwotbjmza2zjy5ywm2.jpg.jpeg‎  

  14. #13198

    I need Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to visit CC after some scheduling issues on my end.

    Ummm. Wow.

    Pretty, nice slender body. Great bbj, attentive, enthusiastic and sweet.

    No wonder she's popular.

    Will definitely see her again!
    Can anyone pm me or pm her my number?

  15. #13197

    CC. I'm a fan

    I finally got to visit CC after some scheduling issues on my end.

    Ummm. Wow.

    Pretty, nice slender body. Great bbj, attentive, enthusiastic and sweet.

    No wonder she's popular.

    Will definitely see her again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape