Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 59496
-
08-15-23 13:13 #52971Senior Member

Posts: 357I have
What's the deal? She was a good time.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 12:48 #52970Regular Member

Posts: 18Heavenly Feel is here
Every now and then drop at Heavenly Feel I have to say it is so close to my office just a few minutes to drive there. It is a common place like most any other massage parlors Few things attract me—— it is so close and no wasting time on the traffic jam because Cheshire Bridge and Lindbergh Rd some times really big traffic and annoying Secondly the masseuses there are changing all the time and each time even the same as last visit but not same gal over there The only thing never changed is the massage I mean standard massage is fabulous and never disappointed no matter young or elder, slim or chubby, let along the supine funny things, yes the massage is always nice Besides that they are polite and demure tends to be the typical Oriental way that most appealing to me. So I visit repeatedly To search on line some places I would rather fix on this familiar one not only save your pocket money and time but your feeling remained in high spirit and it is virtually most important to us.
-
08-14-23 22:57 #52969Senior Member

Posts: 273Haha! That's awesome. I was once in a place, paid for an hour and a dude walked in when we were about to get happy. He said he called and had an appointment, kinda rude about it. Of course this sent all the girls spinning. Mine came in and asked if we could cut it short and said she'd "take care of me". I spun her up good to the point she collapsed into me in pleasure and I left myself all over her in any place you'd want to be, too much to thoroughly wash quickly.
Originally Posted by VMackey02
[View Original Post]
I left with a smile on my face and the next review for that day was a guy complaining how unenthusiastic she was and how salty she tasted.
He got what I had.
-
08-14-23 21:58 #52968Senior Member

Posts: 79First time visiting atlanta ever- I'm a big boobs guy
Hi everyone. I'm visiting atlanta for the first time ever. Any recommendations for asian massagers with big natural tits? (Pretty much the bigger the better for me. Dd-g).
-
08-14-23 19:18 #52967Senior Member

Posts: 236Iyashi
Anyone know if Healing Touch Iyashi in Sandy Springs has any great LMTs, not necessarily providing extras?
-
08-14-23 18:38 #52966Regular Member

Posts: 9No Satisfaction
Stopped by Terra Chi on a Saturday and Monday. They are acting like college ballot voting members because they have been giving the Heisman move lately.
I went in as normal only to be told come back in 30 min. After 30 min, I am given some lame excuse and to come back in an hr. In-between waiting I saw another guy come in only he didn't come back out until 45 min later. When I inquired about it mamasan says he was there earlier. I didn't put up a fuss because as I left another guy came in and got the same stiff arm from her.
I have partaken in great service there, Pileo, Royal Spa (Doraville), and others plenty of times. It seems LE has cracked down OTP to the point where supply is too thin and demand is creating a waiting list or "customer is #1 priority" type quality is no longer an option here. Has anyone had similar experiences recently?
-
08-14-23 15:24 #52965Banned Member

Posts: 307Watch
So are you saying you just want to watch?
Originally Posted by RomanRoads
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 17:59 #52964Banned Member

Posts: 1610Jennifer at New York New York
Saw her 6 years ago and she was at least fifty at that time. She was fun, however, did it all and enjoyed it. She's probably still fun even now so if you like older Asian ladies, and I do, then you might enjoy her too.
Originally Posted by Minitor77
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 16:27 #52963Senior Member

Posts: 66I recommend The Elements of Style, 4th edition. This should help you to form coherent sentences for your future queries.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 15:43 #52962Regular Member

Posts: 16Jennifer New York New York
Any seen Jennifer at New York New York off Piedmont? I can't seem to access my rub nips account. A lot of reviews on her but I can't access. Any comments? I'm very interested.
-
08-13-23 14:22 #52961Senior Member

Posts: 415Say what
Is this a voice to text message? Maybe it was translated one or twice.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 13:15 #52960Senior Member

Posts: 241Lol
Did you packed what he was packing though?
Originally Posted by VMackey02
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 23:45 #52959Senior Member

Posts: 115Elite asian massage duluth
I was getting true massage from daniella. She is not there anymore since 5 weeks. I'm trying to find her. She did not left her number also. Any mongers know her number? Where she is working? I want a damn good massage (not HJ) please.
Recommend some places.
-
08-12-23 07:19 #52958Senior Member

Posts: 798My bad on getting the name wrong! Thanks for the update SyD. Hope it will be a good spot for us in Acworth.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 22:49 #52957Senior Member

Posts: 119Shu Jia massage Acworth
I drove by today and noticed the name is actually Shu Jia.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Saw an attractive lady inside decorating the space, so I went in and asked her when would it open? She told me Tuesday 8/15.
Will definitely try her sometime next week.











Reply With Quote





