Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 1358 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21029

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiousity, I contacted this one. Asking for 600 for the hour, but she came down to a negotiable 450. I did NOT see her.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6042287.htm
    I was talking her too. I had to work late and was unable to see her. She did change her number I wonder why?

  2. #21028
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Why all the bad press on Rayna & the playground? I enjoyed my visit with her.
    What concerns me is this is the first post made by this man. I don't put too much value on your ridiculously wrong review. In fact its probably a fellow provider who has a tif with the playground girls. One thing I like is I go visit the playground and I can SEE where my money is going and in a round about way I get to enjoy my money since Rayna is always adding something, buying new supplies etc. The fact she has had the same incall location for as long as she has says something about the other providers. Most providers have no stability with constant changing incall and phone numbers. The others Rayna has with her have for the most part been quality girls that I am actually able to hold an intellectual conversation with. All too often I read words written that degrade and poorly review all the girls out there think about it what does that say for you who choose to spend your time with such horrible people. I recommend Rayna and the others. I recommend going to the playground and enjoying the things that ultimately we bought.

  3. #21027

    Bad press

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickChris  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/854991323369

    If you like overpriced and used up junkie chicks with the standard pimp and dealer lingering around. That's the place to be.

    Service with any of those females and I had them both. Mechanical at best. Would repeat only if they were the only escorts left.
    Why all the bad press on Rayna & the playground? I enjoyed my visit with her.

  4. #21026

    Ashley

    Has anyone had any experiences with her? Can't really find much info on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/149595896

  5. #21025
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/171361440371

    Seen this one a couple days ago. I know she has been reviewed here a few times. My take was she is very cute with an attractive body. She wouldn't take her too all the way off due to some an accident or scaring or something like that. Has a nice moderately hairy pussy which I like, it also tasted very good and was good and tight. What I didn't expect was everything was covered even BJ. I know I read she did bare but for some reason she has changed her menu. Not sure I will repeat just because of that.

  6. #21024
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any expierence with this girl? I do not recall ever seeing anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...a/154504842372
    Stay away Nad news, I posted a review sometime ago, she vanished off stg for a week or so, now she is back I see.

  7. #21023

    Bombshell Escorts


  8. #21022

    Anna from Eros

    Out of curiousity, I contacted this one. Asking for 600 for the hour, but she came down to a negotiable 450. I did NOT see her.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6042287.htm

  9. #21021

    Crazy too

    Quote Originally Posted by angrybob  [View Original Post]
    not sure whether this should be under escort report or streetwalker report, but responded to this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/772319338471

    agreed to meet her for a drink and showed up at the bar, she was waiting outside so i got a good view of her first. Said hello to her and saw she was a very rough version of the photos in the ad, i mean, life has not been good to her. I hate deception so told her i had a phone call to take and walked to my car and drove away.

    Ad will probably be gone by the time many of you read this, but photos attached (must have been many years ago without the habit).

    Digits were 262-xxx-4685.
    that's the way. Everyone please leave a screenshot like this so when the link is dead we can still see, the good ones, the ghosters, thieves and stinky pussy owners even if they take down their link!

  10. #21020
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/854991323369

    If you like overpriced and used up junkie chicks with the standard pimp and dealer lingering around. That's the place to be.

    Service with any of those females and I had them both. Mechanical at best. Would repeat only if they were the only escorts left.

  11. #21019

    May ghost you

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any expierence with this girl? I do not recall ever seeing anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...a/154504842372
    I tried to see her a couple of times. She asked me to go to area near airport. Oth times I got ghosted.

  12. #21018

    Cute Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any expierence with this girl? I do not recall ever seeing anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...a/154504842372
    She has had negative reviews in the past.

  13. #21017

    Never dreamed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any expierence with this girl? I do not recall ever seeing anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...a/154504842372
    Never had a day dream about her. But I remember reports that she is kind of spaced out. I tried to find some but I don't think they ever included her name. She does a lot of 2 girl.

  14. #21016

    Cute Blonde

    Has anyone had any expierence with this girl? I do not recall ever seeing anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...a/154504842372

  15. #21015

    Wow I was about to go over too

    Damn dodged a bullet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKemp6969  [View Original Post]
    Rip off. Avoid. Three guys in the house. I should have backed off seeing the three guys but bottom brain took over and did not back off.

    Typical two call. Once got to the area, correct house number given. When to the front door, the girl was at the door. Pretty face. Then saw three guys behind her who immediately disappeared into another room. Should have backed off immediately but unfortunately did not. When into a room. She let me touch her breasts. Then gave donation. Then she opens the door and talks to someone. I started getting nervous. Then comes inside and undresses. Sagging small breasts. Baby damage. Face is good though. Gives one minute CBJ. Then another knock on door. She talks to some one again. Closes the door and says my boyfriend is coming. Then I ask her to lie down and we will finish fast. She does lie down and we do one minute then she gets and dresses. Says dress up quick and leave through the back door. I left. As I was leaving, I saw one guy in the car outside and another at the front door. I felt lucky not to get beaten up or robbed or something.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/350681963729

    Her phone number.

    414xxxx484.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape