Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 15296
-
08-12-23 02:48 #10976Senior Member

Posts: 860Obviously our taste differ. I thought her face was cuter in civvie makeup than the over the top AMP makeup. Her civvie clothes didn't do much for me. She was much hotter in her AMP corset in the photos. I recall it took her awhile to put in on but only kept it on for a few minutes because it was tight, hot and she had diffiulcty breathing in it. She may have loosened the corset since then. She's an SLregul ar and she'll be there when you want to drink the Kool-Aid LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 01:23 #10975Senior Member

Posts: 66Azu Japanese delight at NYaF
I was in the mood for a Japanese delight, who I've seen in passing before but waited for the right mood to strike, tonight was the night.
Azu came in soft but left her mark!
Like a shy little submissive Japanese girl, Azu walked in looking better than I remembered her, reserved, shy like, she went for a kiss on the cheek instead of the heavy dfk and it turned me on immensely. She softly and slowly reaches down and unzipped my pants (after I gave her the donation of 280).
Woke me up with her hands and unleashed a soft and slow bbj the king to make grown men implode.
She was so pretty just like her pictures but way better in person as if it was possible! Skipped the shower and fingered her gently.
Her body is right and firm, soft and fit.
I wanted change gears so I lairs down and she got up and started moaning as soon as my tongue touched her pussy. I won't go into too may details as I am crashing when I'm writing this. I went for the extra menu item ($100) and we started warming up. I couldn't believe she wanted to start with doggy it could be the Japanese style. I wasn't complaining and kept going no cip. For the second round we chilled a little more till jr was ready for a second but.
I took her way better for the next round.
Mostly in mish and lots of squeaky moans from her little pretty mouth that was filled with little Olympic swimmers going left and right she even scooped what little missed her mouth and landed on her beautiful top.
The rest of the time we laid next to eachother telling AMP war stories. I guess they have them too. Go figure.
I used the opportunity to explore her soft, youthful body and felt lucky to share this moment with her.
-
08-12-23 00:19 #10974Senior Member

Posts: 17661010 Himika has the best asian ass working right now.
Originally Posted by SmokedOut357
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 22:00 #10973Senior Member

Posts: 574Agreed, I won't lie I wanted her more badly when she was in civie mode than work mode. I just don't want to open that Pandora's box, hahaha.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 18:50 #10972Senior Member

Posts: 860AMP Games Galore Today
Plan A AMP girl cancelled at last minute.
PLAN B AMP NYAF Booked time. Half an hour later, time pushed back. I declined new time and gave them a piece of my mind.
Plan C back up Yume. Got there and they said Yume not available until 30 minutes later. Rita available now. I declined Rita and declined waiting for Yume. PPC texted back immediately and said Yume now available. WTF SMH.
-
08-11-23 17:46 #10971Regular Member

Posts: 12Phat Asian asses
I see a couple places listing paag. Who has the fattest Asian ass rn? It seems to either be azu, or Mika. That Aya girl they say is jap and Spanish so she might have one too.
-
08-11-23 16:08 #10970Senior Member

Posts: 107Cherry Tree
Try Cherry Tree Spa on 39th St. If Nicole is still there, she is great. 4th floor with elevator.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 15:30 #10969Senior Member

Posts: 4924/7
Hi guys, do you know any 24/7 places other than dream spa? Thanks.
-
08-11-23 11:52 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 860Leggings are probably a better look for her ass because her ass totally disappears in tight skinny jeans.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 11:37 #10967Senior Member

Posts: 574I've seen Allyssa in civie mode, she was wearing leggings and a denim jean jacket when she was bringing up water and groceries when I was headed into my appointment so I gave her a hand. It could be why everytime she recognizes me she wants me to see her but I haven't done so LOL.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 10:31 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 860I think you are in Little People fetish territory LOL.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 10:13 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 860I do the main event first and depending on time left all the other treats. I can do 30 minutes with Yume fine. I cannot justify the 45 minutes or an hour based on the service level. I would like to do only 30 minutes with Tadai plus the $100 CIP extra but she is a 10 minute warning clock watcher. Between the 10 minute warning and 5 minutes money and undressing etc. , only left with 15 minutes of actual action.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 10:01 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 860That part is appreciated LOL. Enough time to cancel next day's bookings if the pussy is closed for business or under repair.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 01:09 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 1645Allyssa may be in her early 30's and looks younger in part because she is so petite and nicely proportioned. I read a review here on USA SG where one guy had seen her outside SL in daylight without much make-up and she looked to be in her early 30s.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
Mischa is a few years younger (late 20s?).
I think we concluded that Verna of DDY (formerly Alice at SL) was tied for the tiniest girl, both in height and weight. She barely has A-cups but told me that she plans on getting implants in the near future.
Chanel / Cherry is very short but not stocky at all, she's thin except for her man-mades, around 90 lbs. She has at least somewhat of a butt (I can still remember watching her butt go up and down in reverse cowgirl, a beautiful view). Allyssa and Verna have no real butt to speak of.
A couple of the new JAV girls on other web sites look pretty tiny but it's hard to know how accurate their photos / info are.
-
08-11-23 00:18 #10962Banned Member

Posts: 633I am dude that tried the Tiniest in NYC couple week ago and I say Verna DDY / SL is the best little fuck toy I has had for a while.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
I fucks Chanel back a while ago, too, and she be a small one and wild and good. I thinks Verna take the cake so far for size and serve in NYC for me.
I love to get my cock into a tiny 4 foot gal or smaller one day. I did a a 4 ft 3 gal couple of years ago that can't forget.











Reply With Quote





