Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 827 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 12393
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7533

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    In the plaza at the corner of Cornell and Bethany, there is a Goodwill nearby. Angela is an older lady, but always gives me an excellent massage.
    I've heard a lot about Angela recently. Is she pretty? How old is she? I don't mind older but try to avoid grannies.

  2. #7532

    Elegance near SEH Vancouver

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    I still would really appreciate any new info about Vancouver (WA) and I have 2 places with new info, I still get new info from others but not a lot. Anyway I just wanted to ask about the blank messages. Thanks guys.
    Jenn gives an excellent massage including hot stones but she does not offer any extras. I do not recommend the other lady.

  3. #7531

    Oriental Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a new place that's just a great massage and a very happy end. PM if you know of a good one. I have 2 places that are great both in Vancouver.
    In the plaza at the corner of Cornell and Bethany, there is a Goodwill nearby. Angela is an older lady, but always gives me an excellent massage.

  4. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for a nice table massage place as well with a nice ending.
    I haven't been there in a couple of years now (I've moved too far away), but The Comfort Place on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy is a good option. Good, strong massage, with hot stones as well. Real massage, happy ending (and nothing more, in my experience).

  5. #7529

    Lucy at Foot Heaven on Harrison

    Near the King road Safeway. Anyone have experience with Lucy? Would like to know which menu items she is into. Send a message if you do not wish to post.

  6. #7528

    Messaging?

    Hey bros, I've had several supposed PM hit my inbox lately only to not have a message at all, is this code for something or is this something that just happens? I don't really do the mongering anymore and only go to 2 places now as my girl left for NY and the other I've already reported about. I still would really appreciate any new info about Vancouver (WA) and I have 2 places with new info, I still get new info from others but not a lot. Anyway I just wanted to ask about the blank messages. Thanks guys.

  7. #7527
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for a nice table massage place as well with a nice ending.
    I'm looking for a new place that's just a great massage and a very happy end. PM if you know of a good one. I have 2 places that are great both in Vancouver.

  8. #7526

    Mayflower

    Went by Mayflower today. Was greeted by a young attractive girl, maybe 30 in a Short black cocktail dress. Decided to stay for an hour $70. Started with an excellent detailed massage. She really concentrated on my troubled areas. Lots of teasing. Had a full menu of services and was really enthusiastic. Very satisfied with my visit. Will return soon.

  9. #7525

    113th and halsey

    New place. Near gateway but not gateway. It's on the south side of Halsey. Anyone got a report?

  10. #7524
    7 xxx Foster. Previous girl I reported is gone. New one still looks pretty good. Low 30's petite body shoulder+ hair. Almost looks like an Asian-mix (but maybe she just dyed her hair).

    Angel Westside - 30's curvy (not fat) girl with pretty face and outwardly friendly. Good massage (sadly rare these days). I'm usually more into petite spinners, but the view from behind on this one was great.

  11. #7523

    Shangrila Beaverton

    Older woman, decent place. I was short on time so only booked 30.

    Massage was actually fantastic. On the flip she held up 6 fingers and said "happy ending", then she worked poor junior over hard. I didn't cum but she pretended I did and cleaned me up. But then she gave me an excellent foot massage.

    I guess if my back was sore I would return.

  12. #7522

    Sarafox

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    I laughed out loud when I read this. Her number was the first I ever tried, and I'm so glad she turned me down because I was new at the time. Her reputation preceds her. Thank you so much for morning chuckle.
    I laughed out loud as well. While I appreciate the suggestion, I have seen her. I just can't bring myself to see her again. I would rather gamble on the AMP's, and their stabbing approach. Guess I'll have to do more scouting, or coaching with one them.

  13. #7521
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for a nice table massage place as well with a nice ending.
    Me too! Every place now is FS but sacrifices a good massage.

  14. #7520
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Sarafox

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    If you like a 60+ year old haggard bish with ADHD who is won't shut up the entire session.
    I laughed out loud when I read this. Her number was the first I ever tried, and I'm so glad she turned me down because I was new at the time. Her reputation preceds her. Thank you so much for morning chuckle.

  15. #7519
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I get them now and then.

    I send d**k pics to get them to stop.
    LOL. Good job!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape