Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 5802
-
08-14-23 11:01 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 1388Marie and Joana
That girl Marie was trying to pass on to you is her BFF. They flew to CA together last week. I have always known this girl as JoanaOates, her original handle on Hx, but she has since changed her handle 4 or 5 times after leaving Hx.
Originally Posted by Clams
[View Original Post]
I saw her again last week at their incall in Ontario Mills. I parked at the Hilton Garden Inn across then walked over to the next hotel. On my way up, I saw Marie in the lobby sitting by herself and I came over and we hugged and talked. I told her she didn't have to wait there and she can stay in their room while I banged Joana. So we went up the elevator together and she stayed in the bathroom during my date. Reason why she couldn't see you is probably all the appts constantly pinging her phone.
They left Ontario then had an incall in Arcadia the next day. I saw Joana again at the DoubleTree in Monrovia. Then Marie went back to Ontario for another day then flew back home to their home state. Joana left a day earlier than her and never returned to the IE. I am sure these two will be back in a few months.
Joana has one of the tightest pussy ever! She has that unicorn vise grip pussy lips that grabs your cock as you slide in and out, and there is a loud popping sound due to air being trapped inside when you accidentally slide out, then create a new vacuum when you plunged right back in.
You missed out dude. Oh well. Better luck next time.
-
08-14-23 00:49 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 311Shame
I won't pull the trigger unless it's a slam dunk BBFS affair. Her nipples are what really got my attention. They look amazing. Oh well. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 23:45 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 91Mayumi
What's the earliest / latest you guys have seen her / her friends? She doesn't really communicate proper hours of operation, haha.
-
08-12-23 20:50 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 2085She had her reviews removed from TER. At one time there were several hundred. Kim revolutionized the industry with her motel-based operateion & open-minded menu that is well known throughout the United States. Her one and done policy is harsh but you have to play by her rules.
Originally Posted by Chaos019
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 20:35 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 983I used to creampie Viet Kim for 140 hour /160 hour and I would fill her up with back to back creampies. She has one of the best BBBJ out there and she'd get me so hard and worked up with her sloppy BBBJ that I would keep fucking her after the first creampie with no complaints from her. More often than not I would easily manage to bust two loads in her pussy that way. I haven't seen her as often the last couple years because she's been strict on the 1 nut limit. Hopefully the economy crashes and these hoes lower their rates.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 17:33 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 635VietKim
A couple months ago VietKim sent me an unsolicited text saying her price was 220 and 320 for a second pop. 220 gets you an hour, but one pop. As filthy as she is, it is not worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 15:25 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 513Not VietKim
She's not VietKim.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 14:29 #4925Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She is extremely YMMV.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
When she is in a good mood you can get BBFS and have a great time.
If you get turned off by a bad attitude then you run the risk of wasting your hard earned cash.
She is used to Capt. SaveAhoes and HX Whiteknights catering to her and allowing her to get away with nonsense.
Ask yourself if her big nose, middleaged body and store brought knockers outweigh the risk in seeing her when she is complaining and bitching.
-
08-12-23 14:22 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 311Dirty Vegas girl
Anyone have intel on her? I have to wait a few days to get VIP access on T E are. Wondering if she's BBFS and as dirty as her namesake. Her name makes it difficult to do a simple search.
-
08-12-23 14:22 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 1657https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-esco...e-county-55855 Legacy photos but same number.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 14:02 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 311TER Vietkim
IIRC, you can find her by searching with her phone number. As others have said, she is definitely on there.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 12:54 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 767Viet Kim / FitVietMilf
I sent the admin at TER a PM letting them know that they have merged two different providers into one profile. They wrote back with some questions (I can't remember what) and then left it as is. Basically, if you see reviews about someone who is kinky and older then that's Viet Kim. If you see reviews for a MILF who is Fit and a bit wacky then that's FitVietMilf. No different than the reviews on this site in the OC and SGV about Fit and the reviews in OC about Kim.
-
08-12-23 01:59 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 53Vietkim
She's not on that site as far as I know. However, you could probably find more information on her than on this site if you google search her. She offers good services (all three holes are available, but she's getting to be quite expensive.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 01:49 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 285Yep.
Good advice. There's a certain level of bullshit that rings false to pretty much everyone. Well, almost everyone.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 23:28 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 91Ter?
The erotic review? Yes she's on there. Be sure you're typing it as one word. Never seen her but did come across her reviews. If you still can't find lmk.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






