Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10976
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, I won't lie I wanted her more badly when she was in civie mode than work mode. I just don't want to open that Pandora's box, hahaha.
    Obviously our taste differ. I thought her face was cuter in civvie makeup than the over the top AMP makeup. Her civvie clothes didn't do much for me. She was much hotter in her AMP corset in the photos. I recall it took her awhile to put in on but only kept it on for a few minutes because it was tight, hot and she had diffiulcty breathing in it. She may have loosened the corset since then. She's an SLregul ar and she'll be there when you want to drink the Kool-Aid LOL.

  2. #10975

    Azu Japanese delight at NYaF

    I was in the mood for a Japanese delight, who I've seen in passing before but waited for the right mood to strike, tonight was the night.

    Azu came in soft but left her mark!

    Like a shy little submissive Japanese girl, Azu walked in looking better than I remembered her, reserved, shy like, she went for a kiss on the cheek instead of the heavy dfk and it turned me on immensely. She softly and slowly reaches down and unzipped my pants (after I gave her the donation of 280).

    Woke me up with her hands and unleashed a soft and slow bbj the king to make grown men implode.

    She was so pretty just like her pictures but way better in person as if it was possible! Skipped the shower and fingered her gently.

    Her body is right and firm, soft and fit.

    I wanted change gears so I lairs down and she got up and started moaning as soon as my tongue touched her pussy. I won't go into too may details as I am crashing when I'm writing this. I went for the extra menu item ($100) and we started warming up. I couldn't believe she wanted to start with doggy it could be the Japanese style. I wasn't complaining and kept going no cip. For the second round we chilled a little more till jr was ready for a second but.

    I took her way better for the next round.

    Mostly in mish and lots of squeaky moans from her little pretty mouth that was filled with little Olympic swimmers going left and right she even scooped what little missed her mouth and landed on her beautiful top.

    The rest of the time we laid next to eachother telling AMP war stories. I guess they have them too. Go figure.

    I used the opportunity to explore her soft, youthful body and felt lucky to share this moment with her.

  3. #10974
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOut357  [View Original Post]
    I see a couple places listing paag. Who has the fattest Asian ass rn? It seems to either be azu, or Mika. That Aya girl they say is jap and Spanish so she might have one too.
    1010 Himika has the best asian ass working right now.

  4. #10973
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Leggings are probably a better look for her ass because her ass totally disappears in tight skinny jeans.
    Agreed, I won't lie I wanted her more badly when she was in civie mode than work mode. I just don't want to open that Pandora's box, hahaha.

  5. #10972

    AMP Games Galore Today

    Plan A AMP girl cancelled at last minute.

    PLAN B AMP NYAF Booked time. Half an hour later, time pushed back. I declined new time and gave them a piece of my mind.

    Plan C back up Yume. Got there and they said Yume not available until 30 minutes later. Rita available now. I declined Rita and declined waiting for Yume. PPC texted back immediately and said Yume now available. WTF SMH.

  6. #10971

    Phat Asian asses

    I see a couple places listing paag. Who has the fattest Asian ass rn? It seems to either be azu, or Mika. That Aya girl they say is jap and Spanish so she might have one too.

  7. #10970

    Cherry Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    Any walk-in's that don't require an appointment or screening in and around Midtown? I know the providers aren't as high-end as the NYAF, DDY places but hard for me to commit to a schedule due to work. I'll be in the midtown area in a couple weeks and looking for any walk-in's that provide extras. Pm me if preferred.
    Try Cherry Tree Spa on 39th St. If Nicole is still there, she is great. 4th floor with elevator.

  8. #10969

    24/7

    Hi guys, do you know any 24/7 places other than dream spa? Thanks.

  9. #10968
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Allyssa in civie mode, she was wearing leggings and a denim jean jacket when she was bringing up water and groceries when I was headed into my appointment so I gave her a hand. It could be why everytime she recognizes me she wants me to see her but I haven't done so LOL.
    Leggings are probably a better look for her ass because her ass totally disappears in tight skinny jeans.

  10. #10967
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Allyssa may be in her early 30's and looks younger in part because she is so petite and nicely proportioned. I read a review here on USA SG where one guy had seen her outside SL in daylight without much make-up and she looked to be in her early 30s.

    Mischa is a few years younger (late 20s?).

    I think we concluded that Verna of DDY (formerly Alice at SL) was tied for the tiniest girl, both in height and weight. She barely has A-cups but told me that she plans on getting implants in the near future.

    Chanel / Cherry is very short but not stocky at all, she's thin except for her man-mades, around 90 lbs. She has at least somewhat of a butt (I can still remember watching her butt go up and down in reverse cowgirl, a beautiful view). Allyssa and Verna have no real butt to speak of.

    A couple of the new JAV girls on other web sites look pretty tiny but it's hard to know how accurate their photos / info are.
    I've seen Allyssa in civie mode, she was wearing leggings and a denim jean jacket when she was bringing up water and groceries when I was headed into my appointment so I gave her a hand. It could be why everytime she recognizes me she wants me to see her but I haven't done so LOL.

  11. #10966
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    I

    I love to get my cock into a tiny 4 foot gal or smaller one day. I did a a 4 ft 3 gal couple of years ago that can't forget.
    I think you are in Little People fetish territory LOL.

  12. #10965
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I can't do 30 minutes. I am showering, BJ then 69, and then fucking.
    I do the main event first and depending on time left all the other treats. I can do 30 minutes with Yume fine. I cannot justify the 45 minutes or an hour based on the service level. I would like to do only 30 minutes with Tadai plus the $100 CIP extra but she is a 10 minute warning clock watcher. Between the 10 minute warning and 5 minutes money and undressing etc. , only left with 15 minutes of actual action.

  13. #10964
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I felt bad making girls have to deal with anyone after me. PH Tori I did the same.
    That part is appreciated LOL. Enough time to cancel next day's bookings if the pussy is closed for business or under repair.

  14. #10963
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Oh, so Alyssa is older than Guoguo / Mischa? I wouldn't have guessed that.

    Never seen Chanel / Cherry. I remember reading she was super short, but my impression was she was short and stocky.

    I'm mostly interested in the tiniest of the tiny. Short is certainly a part of that, but short and tiny tiny tiny (with exceptions made for breasts and butt, obviously.).
    Allyssa may be in her early 30's and looks younger in part because she is so petite and nicely proportioned. I read a review here on USA SG where one guy had seen her outside SL in daylight without much make-up and she looked to be in her early 30s.

    Mischa is a few years younger (late 20s?).

    I think we concluded that Verna of DDY (formerly Alice at SL) was tied for the tiniest girl, both in height and weight. She barely has A-cups but told me that she plans on getting implants in the near future.

    Chanel / Cherry is very short but not stocky at all, she's thin except for her man-mades, around 90 lbs. She has at least somewhat of a butt (I can still remember watching her butt go up and down in reverse cowgirl, a beautiful view). Allyssa and Verna have no real butt to speak of.

    A couple of the new JAV girls on other web sites look pretty tiny but it's hard to know how accurate their photos / info are.

  15. #10962
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Another dude was asking about the tiniest girl in this thread probably a few weeks ago. I do not recall the girl they concluded on.
    I am dude that tried the Tiniest in NYC couple week ago and I say Verna DDY / SL is the best little fuck toy I has had for a while.

    I fucks Chanel back a while ago, too, and she be a small one and wild and good. I thinks Verna take the cake so far for size and serve in NYC for me.

    I love to get my cock into a tiny 4 foot gal or smaller one day. I did a a 4 ft 3 gal couple of years ago that can't forget.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape