Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 15297
-
08-11-23 00:18 #10962Banned Member

Posts: 633I am dude that tried the Tiniest in NYC couple week ago and I say Verna DDY / SL is the best little fuck toy I has had for a while.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
I fucks Chanel back a while ago, too, and she be a small one and wild and good. I thinks Verna take the cake so far for size and serve in NYC for me.
I love to get my cock into a tiny 4 foot gal or smaller one day. I did a a 4 ft 3 gal couple of years ago that can't forget.
-
08-10-23 21:56 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 1766Fuck that. I am not paying for an hour to get 50 minutes. You want to pull that shit you better give me options up front.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
If your girl at NYAF is sara or lucy or Helen or Zoey there is a great chance they were booked just before. The economy sucks now. But back when we just reopened from the pandemic NYAW and PH the girls were booked all fucking day pretty much.
I can't do 30 minutes. I am showering, BJ then 69, and then fucking. Back when Flora was at AD and PE and she was getting at least 12 guys a day I would be the last customer and would not know the difference. That pussy was still tight. I actually wanted to be the last guy mainly to get extra time but also I felt bad making girls have to deal with anyone after me. PH Tori I did the same.
I think Guo Guo is slightly younger than Allyssa. I think Allyssa has a prettier face. I think Guoguo is the closest you are going to get to Vera for all those Vera fans.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 20:55 #10960Senior Member

Posts: 860I believe if a dude booked a time and he was late, that is on him. If I booked an hour and I was late, I would pay for the full hour regardless of the actual time I was there. Time is money to the girl and it is only fair.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
There is freshly fucked 5 minutes ago and freshly fucked 35 minutes ago. My NYAF girl was and is my first choice at NYAF so she is no dog LOL. I visit in the afternoon and even the most popular girls at NYAF are not booked back to back all day. Fridays seem to be the busiest day in the afternoon. I arrive 10 minutes early. If the girl greets me when I arrive, obviously not fucked 5 minutes ago. If I have to wait for my scheduled time, fucked 5 minutes ago. Less recovery time for that pussy to snap back. I am in that pussy within 5 minutes of my session.
-
08-10-23 20:22 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 860Another dude was asking about the tiniest girl in this thread probably a few weeks ago. I do not recall the girl they concluded on.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 19:40 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 818Oh, so Alyssa is older than Guoguo / Mischa? I wouldn't have guessed that.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
Never seen Chanel / Cherry. I remember reading she was super short, but my impression was she was short and stocky.
I'm mostly interested in the tiniest of the tiny. Short is certainly a part of that, but short and tiny tiny tiny (with exceptions made for breasts and butt, obviously.).
-
08-10-23 18:40 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 1766Rating systems based on looks at be whatever. Like 10 points in the whole world or 10 points being an AMP 10. Fuck, I will continue to say Helen is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen period. BUT there is a lot of variation at NYAF as far as looks go. Straight fucking hotties like Helen and Lucy. Then there are those that are not even close.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
I think years ago C girls said they love you more. The last two that said it to me were ATFs.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
This is true. I hate not knowing who the F is working. Especially when everyone else posts it or at least they post their schedule elsewhere or have it on their website.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
I went to a place the other day and had to wait 15 minutes. Then I went to another place and ended up being 15 minutes late. All that shit is a lot of guys being late and the shops being nice to the guys.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
Everyone talks about how PH was always on time with Kim. And it was. Because they have 60/45/30 min slots and if you got 60 minutes and arrived 10 minutes later you were getting cut to 45 minutes. I am sure that pissed people off on one side and the other side never sees it. They get their appointment on time.
It is tough to do but the thing was when PH was doing this they were the best fucking shop by far.
Any girl you see worth a shit is freshly fucked unless you got her first thing in the morning. All that exist is the beginning of my session to the end of my session. Everything else is in the void. I will put on earphones in the waiting room.
-
08-10-23 18:34 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 143Walk-Ins
Any walk-in's that don't require an appointment or screening in and around Midtown? I know the providers aren't as high-end as the NYAF, DDY places but hard for me to commit to a schedule due to work. I'll be in the midtown area in a couple weeks and looking for any walk-in's that provide extras. Pm me if preferred.
-
08-10-23 16:13 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 54For most of the spas that I visit often, I have occasionally been asked to wait after arriving for my appointment. Especially if I was there to see one of the most popular providers at the location.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 11:58 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 860I book for the afternoon. If I try to book same day in the morning, my preferred time would be gone since the girl is one of the popular girls. This venue wants you to book that morning as you noted, to try to accommodate as many dudes as possible with asking clients to be flexible with time. I don't play by their rules. I book a day or two early and when they sometimes balk at booking early, I just tell them to put me down and I will confirm that morning. If they change my time, I will and have cancelled. This is a business and I expect them to be professional about it.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 11:42 #10953Senior Member

Posts: 298It might not be the other dude, per se. It could be the agency wanting to get as many people there as possible. If I book an hour at 11 and you call right after me for an hour at 11:30 and we both want the same girl, I bet there's a good chance that they tell both of us to come in. At that point, they either try to push another girl on you or they make you wait. I can't blame another guy if they told both of us to come in.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
I say this never having visited this particular place. Is it common for you to try to book and be told that time slot is taken?
-
08-10-23 10:52 #10952Senior Member

Posts: 860For those not familiar with NYAF, I think the 9 refers to BJ performance skills. IMHO there is no girl above an 8 in Looks. Really Hot at NYAF. A 9 usually refers to Looks. Model Material.
Originally Posted by Macaman69
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 10:25 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 860Chinese v Korean
Of their service queens and my small sample size, I found the C girls sex obviously enthusiastic, passionate but more mechanical. I found the K girls also enthusiastic, passionate but more sensual. A C girl saying I love you sounds over the top. A K girl saying I love you actually has you believing LOL.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 09:56 #10950Senior Member

Posts: 860NYAF does a lousy job promoting their girls. SL / DDY girls are households names because they Twitter you to death with their news feeds. I have no idea who is available at NYAF unless you text them. They need to get out of the stone ages and at least Twiitter their daily line up.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 09:47 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 860The time change is obviously to fit another monger in before my scheduled booking. My job is not to accommodate another dude's schedule. If that dude wanted that time, he should book earlier and not have others accommodate his lack of planning. A time change also means she was just freshly fucked with no time between sessions. I want that pussy snapped back for a raw fucking LOL.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 09:41 #10948Senior Member

Posts: 72NYAF Training Program
It used to be that I would go in specifically for Vicky since she gave amazing DT skills, even though her kitty was fragile and couldn't take a pounding. The skills that I was after, only she seemed to have. I think I once referred to her in this forum as the "best BJ on the island of Manhattan. ".
However in the past couple or three years, I have to say that the AF training program has done a great job of making sure that you always get, well, a great job. The last 3 girls I've had here (Jenny, Yaya, and Tiffany) could put me right back past their tonsils, and Yaya can actually vibrato your johnson while you're there. Tiffany even kept me there while I blew. They MUST be sharing some "how-to" sessions amongst themselves. I've been trying to get with Barbie and Carry, but they are impossible to get with the lineup (and I don't reserve). The last time I was there I spent about 25 min in the stairwell waiting for a room to free up. Anyway, hats off to the training program at NYAF; every girl (as far as I can tell) is about a 9.











Reply With Quote






