Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 515 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 7723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4663
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    Went sat night 2 hrs before closing. 2 asians caught my eye. Though I didn't catch the name of the smaller framed one, big bolt ons (ABG- 90's import model vibes with the bolt ons), back tattoo, anyone know? Than the other one I think is Fiji? I thought nyoko was a looker, (she wasnt in that night) but these others I'd like to try, . Neither came my way unfortunately. I resisted all night than figured I might as well grab a dance before ending the night. Andrea came my way and I did a $40 dance to get the vibe. . Liked what we had. Decided on VIP. GPS prices but can be negotiated. I know a week ago someone mentioned they had a bad time, I totally forgot about that until I looked it up. My experience was good though. She was into it.

    Having the website roll calls for sure helps persuade the drive down there, just not everyone has a facial picture so you can't tell the ethnicity. Someday ill go back to SRCOI and would like to see amethyst (though she seems to be the most promoted on SRCOI socials, so I expect high gps on that one). Luna, and those 2 other asians at synn.
    Sounds like the other Asian was Ella.

  2. #4662
    Went sat night 2 hrs before closing. 2 asians caught my eye. Though I didn't catch the name of the smaller framed one, big bolt ons (ABG- 90's import model vibes with the bolt ons), back tattoo, anyone know? Than the other one I think is Fiji? I thought nyoko was a looker, (she wasnt in that night) but these others I'd like to try, . Neither came my way unfortunately. I resisted all night than figured I might as well grab a dance before ending the night. Andrea came my way and I did a $40 dance to get the vibe. . Liked what we had. Decided on VIP. GPS prices but can be negotiated. I know a week ago someone mentioned they had a bad time, I totally forgot about that until I looked it up. My experience was good though. She was into it.

    Having the website roll calls for sure helps persuade the drive down there, just not everyone has a facial picture so you can't tell the ethnicity. Someday ill go back to SRCOI and would like to see amethyst (though she seems to be the most promoted on SRCOI socials, so I expect high gps on that one). Luna, and those 2 other asians at synn.

  3. #4661
    Another blast from the past, 2012-2013. Sasha. Petite but curvy latina, C cup naturals. Took her stage show more seriously than the other girls; in the same vein of a Portia or Amethyst. Said she was late 20's but under brighter lights she looked mid 30's. Great convo (if she would just stop complaining about her BF half the time.).

  4. #4660
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    She was more of a girl next door type, a gymnast type slim thick. Didn't look very Indian, more white. The one who did look Indian with the stupid "ever been with an Indian girl?" line that others are mentioning was Nina I think.

    Another blast from the past at SR COI was Bo. The exact type you don't find any more. Tall, blonde, with an insane body but with a great attitude. Today, this type is almost always a delusional GPS queen pushing for four figures.
    I recall the "ever dance with an Indian girl" at Monarchs then I think SRCOI as Priya. Slender rockin' bod with big fakies, lots of makeup but attractive face. Hard sell, & many described her as a ROB but I had good FS experiences for a decent price; I remember just one time when she bitched about shit literally the entire time from "hello" to "throw that in the bathroom trash. " But "one time" like that, could be any woman LOL. She remembered me from convo topics, so I think she cut me slack on the hard sell as a regular.

    Bo was a freakin' goddess & smart, but the first time we had sex it was weird like a sister or cousin or something. Zero chemistry. We discussed it next visit & both felt like that, so we never repeated. Truly weird, maybe only twice in my life have I felt something that made me walk away from sex with a hottie LOL. But you have to respect a gut feeling like that.

  5. #4659
    Thanks for the reply. The 2018 Chelsea was stunning. She was a no extras girl, but it was nice to have a stunning girl give a lap dance.

    She was there on a rare night shift and it was hilarious to see all the guys chasing her. I actually loved watching the guys trying to snatch a dance. Never seen guys do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I got a visual on the new Chelsea last night. She's a fairly attractive young girl, blondie with pale skin and good size rack. She's short and has some curves. Definitely not as stunning as the 2018 Chelsea.

    Synn last night was packed with a line was formed outside the VIP all nights. Bailey, Kashmere and Paris were in high demand. They were selling VIPs non-stop. Nyoko and Roxy were there too but they were tuned out. Nyoko walked the floor for a few rounds then left early. Roxy wasn't selling dances at all. She was either hiding in the dressing room or the outside patio. My guess is that she was waiting for her whale customer and he was a no show. I was waiting for Kashmere but guys were snatching her up. I didn't feel like having sloppy 5th or 6th so I decided to find her another time.

  6. #4658
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    2018/2019 Blossom (then Chelsea) is a mixed euro / Latina who had hard hair (dyed blonde when she initially went by Blossom). Green / Hazel eyes. She was light skinned with natural Cs.

    I believe she was also at Sahara in 2020 before Covid.
    I got a visual on the new Chelsea last night. She's a fairly attractive young girl, blondie with pale skin and good size rack. She's short and has some curves. Definitely not as stunning as the 2018 Chelsea.

    Synn last night was packed with a line was formed outside the VIP all nights. Bailey, Kashmere and Paris were in high demand. They were selling VIPs non-stop. Nyoko and Roxy were there too but they were tuned out. Nyoko walked the floor for a few rounds then left early. Roxy wasn't selling dances at all. She was either hiding in the dressing room or the outside patio. My guess is that she was waiting for her whale customer and he was a no show. I was waiting for Kashmere but guys were snatching her up. I didn't feel like having sloppy 5th or 6th so I decided to find her another time.

  7. #4657
    2018/2019 Blossom (then Chelsea) is a mixed euro / Latina who had hard hair (dyed blonde when she initially went by Blossom). Green / Hazel eyes. She was light skinned with natural Cs.

    I believe she was also at Sahara in 2020 before Covid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't Blossom a light skinned mixed Black girl? With incredible big natural cans? This new Chelsee is a white blonde.

  8. #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a crazy body (almost like Winter SRCOI), tall, no tattoos, but Indian face / nose and long black hair?

    Man you're making me rack my brain from some oldies at SR COI...maybe 2012-2013?

    Celeste
    Kobe
    Honey
    GPS Crew minus Suki
    Honey has a son now and is now on her 4th marriage I think hehe. I think we're still friends in instagram, DM me if you guys want her IG handle.

  9. #4655
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    She was more of a girl next door type, a gymnast type slim thick. Didn't look very Indian, more white. The one who did look Indian with the stupid "ever been with an Indian girl?" line that others are mentioning was Nina I think.

    Another blast from the past at SR COI was Bo. The exact type you don't find any more. Tall, blonde, with an insane body but with a great attitude. Today, this type is almost always a delusional GPS queen pushing for four figures.
    Yea Nina might be her name. I don't recall because I only talked to her a few times. Once in Monarchs then in SR. All I remember was that she wasn't attractive. Sort of short and round with bad make up. I told I never fked an Indian girl before and no thanks.

  10. #4654
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    Victoria from SR COI now that was good stuff. I believe she's on OF and IG now as Jenna Charlette? Could be wrong.

    Kobe was nice too. Those were the heydays of COI.
    Victoria was an escort a couple of years ago. She posted on ads on various escort sites asking for 1200 per hour. She's not actively posting anymore however.

  11. #4653
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    She was more of a girl next door type, a gymnast type slim thick. Didn't look very Indian, more white. The one who did look Indian with the stupid "ever been with an Indian girl?" line that others are mentioning was Nina I think.

    Another blast from the past at SR COI was Bo. The exact type you don't find any more. Tall, blonde, with an insane body but with a great attitude. Today, this type is almost always a delusional GPS queen pushing for four figures.
    Copy that not sure if she rings a bell.

    I think I might be mixing up Nina and Priya, not sure who's who. I do remember an indian dancer with big fakes, lots of make up, and very aggressive on the dance floor.

    Here's 1 of my faves from 2018-2019. Nicole / Kayla. Latina, natural body (before she got fakes). Almost reminds me of Synn Paris but more of a stoner. She had surgery to reduce the size of her kitty lips (didn't even know they did such surgeries hehe.).

  12. #4652
    Wasn't Blossom a light skinned mixed Black girl? With incredible big natural cans? This new Chelsee is a white blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the new Chelsee at SynnCOI is a return? Hoping she is Chelsea (fka Blossom) from a few years ago.

    She was an ATF of mine.

  13. #4651
    She was more of a girl next door type, a gymnast type slim thick. Didn't look very Indian, more white. The one who did look Indian with the stupid "ever been with an Indian girl?" line that others are mentioning was Nina I think.

    Another blast from the past at SR COI was Bo. The exact type you don't find any more. Tall, blonde, with an insane body but with a great attitude. Today, this type is almost always a delusional GPS queen pushing for four figures.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a crazy body (almost like Winter SRCOI), tall, no tattoos, but Indian face / nose and long black hair?

  14. #4650
    Usually I go alone now when I discovered the world of extras, but I used to go with friends a few years back, who weren't willing to spend the extra $$ outside of entry fees. And wonder why I'd disappear for a bit / hour or so etc.

    I totally support and think its therapeutic for a lot of men who maybe didn't have luck early in life, late bloomers, or that got financials now. Be polite, professional and enjoy yourself! Have a good time, make sure these service providers also have a good time don't be some dirt bag sleeve ball etc. and all is gravy.

    A few I think "I'd totally date her" but I got to remember I was banging strippers too, and not get too caught up in that LOL. Than you hear about OF models and husbands who support them, wild times LOL.

  15. #4649
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    Victoria from SR COI now that was good stuff. I believe she's on OF and IG now as Jenna Charlette? Could be wrong.

    Kobe was nice too. Those were the heydays of COI.
    I looked up Jenna Charlette yup looks like Victoria. Good for her hehe.

    Kobe was great; crazy body (almost too buff for my tastes) but fun girl. Boys, you're right. They don't make 'them like they used to.

    Also Candace; curvy latina, fun girl. Smelled like onions when she really got worked up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape