Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 516 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 7727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4652
    Wasn't Blossom a light skinned mixed Black girl? With incredible big natural cans? This new Chelsee is a white blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the new Chelsee at SynnCOI is a return? Hoping she is Chelsea (fka Blossom) from a few years ago.

    She was an ATF of mine.

  2. #4651
    She was more of a girl next door type, a gymnast type slim thick. Didn't look very Indian, more white. The one who did look Indian with the stupid "ever been with an Indian girl?" line that others are mentioning was Nina I think.

    Another blast from the past at SR COI was Bo. The exact type you don't find any more. Tall, blonde, with an insane body but with a great attitude. Today, this type is almost always a delusional GPS queen pushing for four figures.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a crazy body (almost like Winter SRCOI), tall, no tattoos, but Indian face / nose and long black hair?

  3. #4650
    Usually I go alone now when I discovered the world of extras, but I used to go with friends a few years back, who weren't willing to spend the extra $$ outside of entry fees. And wonder why I'd disappear for a bit / hour or so etc.

    I totally support and think its therapeutic for a lot of men who maybe didn't have luck early in life, late bloomers, or that got financials now. Be polite, professional and enjoy yourself! Have a good time, make sure these service providers also have a good time don't be some dirt bag sleeve ball etc. and all is gravy.

    A few I think "I'd totally date her" but I got to remember I was banging strippers too, and not get too caught up in that LOL. Than you hear about OF models and husbands who support them, wild times LOL.

  4. #4649
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    Victoria from SR COI now that was good stuff. I believe she's on OF and IG now as Jenna Charlette? Could be wrong.

    Kobe was nice too. Those were the heydays of COI.
    I looked up Jenna Charlette yup looks like Victoria. Good for her hehe.

    Kobe was great; crazy body (almost too buff for my tastes) but fun girl. Boys, you're right. They don't make 'them like they used to.

    Also Candace; curvy latina, fun girl. Smelled like onions when she really got worked up.

  5. #4648
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I think about Priya when talking about SRCOI Indian girl. Her favorite line was you ever fked an Indian girl before?.

    Do you guys remember Victoria? Or Olivia? They were just my type.
    Victoria from SR COI now that was good stuff. I believe she's on OF and IG now as Jenna Charlette? Could be wrong.

    Kobe was nice too. Those were the heydays of COI.

  6. #4647
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I think about Priya when talking about SRCOI Indian girl. Her favorite line was you ever fked an Indian girl before?.

    Do you guys remember Victoria? Or Olivia? They were just my type.
    I remember Victoria from Paradise pre covid. Latina probably late 30's smaller more natural looking.

  7. #4646
    She dances maybe once everyone 2 months. But she also is at Satin down the street as well. She likes to drink heavily 🤤. She's then more fun for sure. She's doing more OF, not my thing. OTC is an option more so when she's pissed with her dike gf. She's bisexual more on the lesbian side unless you developed a good chemistry with her. She still likes 🍆 occasionally.

    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes, is she still around?

  8. #4645
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I think about Priya when talking about SRCOI Indian girl. Her favorite line was you ever fked an Indian girl before?.

    Do you guys remember Victoria? Or Olivia? They were just my type.
    OLIVIA! Cute face, pale gothic chick with the daughter? I think her IG at the time was Sad Bunny or Sad something. Thanks for the nostalgia, Jeep.

    Was Victoria a petite cute face latina with big fakes and a bitchy attitude? Big, always-done-up hair? Ahhh...classic.

    Ahhh yes, Priya. pornstar lookin' Indian. Fakes, too much makeup. When I was young and more handsome hehe.

  9. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a crazy body (almost like Winter SRCOI), tall, no tattoos, but Indian face / nose and long black hair?

    Man you're making me rack my brain from some oldies at SR COI...maybe 2012-2013?

    Celeste
    Kobe
    Honey
    GPS Crew minus Suki
    I think about Priya when talking about SRCOI Indian girl. Her favorite line was “you ever fked an Indian girl before?”.

    Do you guys remember Victoria? Or Olivia? They were just my type.

  10. #4643
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Man you're making me rack my brain from some oldies at SR COI...maybe 2012-2013?

    Celeste
    Kobe
    Honey
    GPS Crew minus Suki
    Yeah, there were some good ones back then. Kiki and this girl who's name started with a V like Valorie (very seductive in her early 30's that wore a lot of fishnet full body outfits) - the good times. The newer young girls aren't the same.

  11. #4642
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a half white / Indian dancer from SR COI, Sam? She was one of the rare ones that had a real plan and stuck to it. Said she was only doing the working girl thing as a wild side experiment during college. Total double life story, getting her freak during during the day time while going to school. As soon as she graduated, promptly quit and disappeared.
    Did she have a crazy body (almost like Winter SRCOI), tall, no tattoos, but Indian face / nose and long black hair?

    Man you're making me rack my brain from some oldies at SR COI...maybe 2012-2013?

    Celeste
    Kobe
    Honey
    GPS Crew minus Suki

  12. #4641
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    You mean Kristella?
    Ah yes, is she still around?

  13. #4640

    Kristella

    You mean Kristella?

    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    I realized I may have posted this previously in the wrong section, but does anyone know if Crystal is still at Synn? It has been over a year and I was thinking about going back to see her again.

  14. #4639

    Synn COI Chelsee

    Anyone know if the new Chelsee at SynnCOI is a return? Hoping she is Chelsea (fka Blossom) from a few years ago.

    She was an ATF of mine.

  15. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    I realized I may have posted this previously in the wrong section, but does anyone know if Crystal is still at Synn? It has been over a year and I was thinking about going back to see her again.
    Best I suggest is that you check their roll call page. There's a Krystal with a K listed but no pic so I couldn't tell you whether it's the same girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape