Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 24547
-
08-11-23 13:04 #17827Senior Member

Posts: 37Head monsta
Anyone tried Sabrina (head monsta) lately?
She used to be decent but that was years ago.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/149395703
-
08-10-23 21:41 #17826Senior Member

Posts: 75Pretty much a GPS waste of time
I reached out to her a few weeks ago. Got a response back yesterday. Her original quote to meet up was 5 Benjamins! The pics she sent looked super fake to boot! She then asked if l cash app'ed. She needed some "ice cream money for her kiddies". She was going to send me "sexy pics". My spidey senses say scam artist. Either way, she also has a raging case of GPS! No sale!
Originally Posted by Drkshadow70
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 12:44 #17825Senior Member

Posts: 323Gilf
That link is lockup. Please repost her info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 12:07 #17824Senior Member

Posts: 602Ivory
Wow! Sad to hear that but glad you shared your experience. She is (was) on my to-do list but now, nevermind. Thanks for the heads-up.
Originally Posted by WangusMaximus
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
08-10-23 11:46 #17823Regular Member

Posts: 7I got her number and reached out. She wanted to sell pictures. I asked to meet and she never responded back.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 11:46 #17822Senior Member

Posts: 84Ivory. Do not recommend
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/149295166
Saw her about a week ago at a notel on Pulaski highway. She's looking worse for wear than pics show: injection marks everywhere, skinnier, and I smelled a faint odor from the cooch. She also laid there like a dead fish and wouldn't take her top off. Damage was $100, I wouldn't repeat.
-
08-10-23 10:24 #17821Senior Member

Posts: 1626I never heard back from him. Hope someone in this forum might have already got her digits from him.
Originally Posted by Dude5293
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 15:48 #17820Senior Member

Posts: 149UTR in Aberdeen
Sent you a pm. Lmk if I can help out.
Originally Posted by Thefatman2009
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 06:58 #17819Senior Member

Posts: 308Sometimes
Only for a few trusted providers. With the reviews on here about stings back in the day from Laurel to Jessup on Route 1/ Washington Blvd I tend to avoid these areas the most. Especially my close call trying to see someone I saw in baltimore that was an eye opening experience. I don't see Laurel as a honeypot like you. To each his own though. Be safe.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 22:18 #17818Banned Member

Posts: 250I miss her sucks a good ass dick and swallow's every drop.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 19:22 #17817Banned Member

Posts: 275Gilf fans
Oh, I know there are a few of you who post periodically about gilfs, well I can vouch for Brianna. Pics are old, she's a BBW with HUGE cans so you can tell which pics are most accurate. I have dreamed of her maybe 5 times or so and she's always fun, friendly and enthusiastic. She has a whole routine which is interesting, starts with you placing your flowers in a cookie jar, and continues through bbj where she has a whole bag of shit like Listerine and cinnamon strips while she blows you. Gives off a nice hot and cold sensation. Those cans are fantastic even though she's in her 50's or 60's. She's worth a shot.
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
08-08-23 19:13 #17816Banned Member

Posts: 275Laurel
Does anyone screw around in Laurel at all? I did in my earlier days but the whole place just seems like a honeypot. Being halfway between Baltimore and DC I can see why its popular but I'm always terrified of the place. Idk, just wanted some thoughts, no one seems to talk about Laurel and a lot of supposed talent is there.
-
08-08-23 11:30 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 277Convo with Sam 2.0
Let's try this again.
-
08-08-23 09:11 #17814Senior Member

Posts: 277Convo with Sam
These are the screenshots I mentioned in my last post.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderatot12[blue
-
08-08-23 08:55 #17813Senior Member

Posts: 1065Vanessa BWI
Several people contact me for Vanessa's phone number. Found an old T3 R review with her current number. Vanessa is a sexy petite cougar in her 30's. The 7621 number does not work. Book with confidence.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8038760-368788











Reply With Quote





