Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 59499
-
08-10-23 16:24 #52944Regular Member

Posts: 24Recent A massage
Visited A Massage recently and had great time! Only 1 girl and I believe her name Coco. Started rt off with lots of teasing! Had nice hands and great technique! Received 2 pops and she definitely likes to play with your butt. Very flirting and very sweet. Great personality. I definitely believe there's more menu options. It was my first time there so I didn't want to push it. Please let me know if y'all have had any luck there.
-
08-10-23 14:33 #52943Regular Member

Posts: 5Cuckholding at AMP / lmp
I was wondering if any of y'all have had that experience?
I'm thinking of helping for someone's extras but just to watch but I'm not sure if the AMP ladies would be.
Comfortable with or even understand what I'm asking so I'd like to know if anyone's done a session with two people before?
-
08-10-23 10:01 #52942Senior Member

Posts: 66Ok, I tried it and was not bad.
Let's face it, the Howitzer writes some really strange reviews. BUT, I had read some good things about Mia and decided to give it shot. Went there after picking up my clothes at dry cleaner across the street and asked for Mia after seeing the other girl in the front. Howie said she was busy and she happened to come out of the room down the hall in a short skirt and clanky heels and I decided to wait. Mia was smiling and said 20 minutes, which was pretty much accurate. A lot of teasing and really good L1. She is probably 40's in age and dresses and acts younger but it was worth the visit.
Originally Posted by HowardLee
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 09:03 #52941Senior Member

Posts: 342Yeah pm me.
Originally Posted by JokeKing11
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 06:44 #52940Senior Member

Posts: 48Missy's
I've never had a massage from either one but most of the reviews of Missy's say it's legit with a few folks claiming to get extras. I was curious one day and went in to see what she looked like because she's Vietnamese and there aren't that many of them in this business. She is very small woman, not much of a figure, close to 50 in age and just average looking. I told her I'd come back later but never did.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
That's all I know.
-
08-09-23 17:25 #52939Senior Member

Posts: 315Yes
I visited missy years ago. She gives a below average massage. She told me she was massage only no extras. But I think there's more on the menu because she had me park and walk in thru the back door. Anyway never went back.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 16:25 #52938Senior Member

Posts: 121Confirmed from earlier post. It'll be open soon. Let’s hope the Karen’s don’t mess it up.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 15:02 #52937Regular Member

Posts: 5No this place is off Buford Hwy and in a plaza with a couple restaurants. Across from a Bojangles too.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
1 hr was 70. I'm not aware of any spots around metro Atl that still keep with the 60/ hr. I'd be interested if you know of any!
-
08-09-23 13:43 #52936Senior Member

Posts: 342Annas and missys
Anyone know about these parlors in Duluth and Peachtree Corners area?
-
08-09-23 13:38 #52935Senior Member

Posts: 121Is this the place. Beside that busy ass Publix? A UPS? And an eye exam place?
Originally Posted by Zookim
[View Original Post]
If so. I tried to make an attempt recently and as you said it's a TON of activity going on. I sat in the parking lot and end up leaving. She gets busy but it's one of the few places. Where it's. 40/30. 60/60.
-
08-09-23 13:31 #52934Senior Member

Posts: 121You know what's funny. I wanted to make this report this morning. But I was by there early and I could have sworn I saw the lights and doors open this morning. I'll check back and confirm with you guys if no one checks first. But your right. The soccer mom Karen's got at that place. (they're usually outdoors at the restaurant next door.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 13:17 #52933Senior Member

Posts: 121I know the owner, it's Strictly legit. But great if you want a great legit massage. Great after jui jitsu classes.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 13:04 #52932Banned Member

Posts: 1610Amazing that this place is still open
I tried this place several times ten years ago. Same experience. Good massage and that was it. It wasn't you, it's them and always has been.
Originally Posted by AlphaLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 12:15 #52931Senior Member

Posts: 86Soothing hands massage and spa
Any reports on this spa. In the walmart little shopping center.
Thanks.
-
08-09-23 11:37 #52930Senior Member

Posts: 691A little surprise at Heavenly Feel
Mr Lee. A+ for the restaurant meal review. 5/5 on Yelp. LOL.
Originally Posted by HowardLee
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





