rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #425

    Chelsey......

    I saw a new ad on C/l for a new girl in town it was Saturday and I had some time, sounded nice on the phone a little too free with the program information for my tastes but I know my way around so I set up a time early afternoon, 2 call setup, I drive down to Sandlake road, I call and get VM leave message and no response, I was a little pissed but I wasn't the first nor the last to get blown off and not in a good way. I can't find her ad to post a pic so I assume she took it down.

    So I cruised the trail and there was a bevy of beauties....all about 3-6 on SW scale. So I made a call and got lucky to reach a little college honey I've known for a couple of years who only works very, very part time over by U.C.F. she is very hard to see as she leads a normal college life but when you do,O.M.G., and as they say "She made my day"---VS

  2. #424

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatpistol
    I have tried to contact her but she does not always return her phone calls. The first call goes straight to voicemail.
    Just be paitient. I had a wonderful session with her. She is very giving and very responsive.

  3. #423

    FEVKey

    I ran across an ad in CL that I emailed for more info. The return email directed me to the lady's website but before I could make a reservation with her I would have to join FEVKey. Apparently for the lady's safety. It's supposed to be a free trial but I'm a little skeptical because I hate to give a credit card number online. The rates for the lady also were VERY reasonable, which has me wondering since she is a looker.

  4. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Willie
    Had a wonderful dream of a session with an old friend Haley who is a sexy mature provider with legs that go on forever. She keeps in great shape and is totally GFE for $$ on outcall. Multiple cups with sweet DATY, great bare pipe cleaning and covered action in many creative positions. Great conversation in between torrid action. Highly recommended for those who like or don't mind maturity. Much reviewed on TER http://haley.escort24h.com/

    I have tried to contact her but she does not always return her phone calls. The first call goes straight to voicemail.

  5. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcg1998
    I was taken in by the photos on her Backpage ad. She is definitely not the girl in the photos. Much, much heavier. I ended up staying for incall because of how far I traveled, and FS was okay. Since there are many beautiful escorts in Orlando (like Colombia beauty Brenda!!!), no need to go with someone who "baits" with false photos.

    Simply the Best - BRANDI - 19

    I'm truly one of a kind. I see myself as a rather tranquil person. You will find that I'm very friendly and love to laugh. I am confident that you will enjoy my company and be exceedingly pleased with my looks and personality. I consider myself to be classy and clean.
    That is funny. The girl in those posted pictures is a Polish pop star and busty model named Ewa Sonnet. Talk about a bait and switch.

  6. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sid
    Does anyone know if this site http://www.halfpriceescorts.com is legit? I've seen some backapge ads of girls with what would seem LEO rates, but it's all the same number, as if this website is an agency.

    Anyone know any details?
    I had actually subscribed to halfpriceescorts last year. I think it was $10. It should be called fullpriceripoff. Either the phone numbers were not in service or for any other reason I was not able to get in touch with any of the girls. When I asked for a refund I never heard back from them.

  7. #419

    Haley

    Had a wonderful dream of a session with an old friend Haley who is a sexy mature provider with legs that go on forever. She keeps in great shape and is totally GFE for $$ on outcall. Multiple cups with sweet DATY, great bare pipe cleaning and covered action in many creative positions. Great conversation in between torrid action. Highly recommended for those who like or don't mind maturity. Much reviewed on TER http://haley.escort24h.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Haley.jpg‎  

  8. #418

    Commercial Advertisement deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  9. #417

    All I know is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sid
    Does anyone know if this site http://www.halfpriceescorts.com is legit? I've seen some backapge ads of girls with what would seem LEO rates, but it's all the same number, as if this website is an agency.

    Anyone know any details?
    that one of their providers Stacey A.K.A. Shiela, A.K.A. She-She is a longtime provider in her 40'S a nice personality, safe to be around. She used to stay at Club Med on the trail for years, try's to keep a low profile. She try's hard but has always had mediocre skill levels, she used to be a secretary for Wm. McCorkel who is in the Fed. Pen after being convicted on a real estate get rich scam, the sad part is his georgeous wife Shantell is there with him.

    I doubt it is an agency but if it is it doesn't matter as long as the price is where you want it to be.

    Personally I see the site as a place where C/L providers advertise thus opening another market for them, nothing wrong with that however 1/2 price is a pay site. It's been around for some time so I wouldn't worry about LE too much but always take precautions, never let your guard down.---VS

  10. #416
    Does anyone know if this site http://www.halfpriceescorts.com is legit? I've seen some backapge ads of girls with what would seem LEO rates, but it's all the same number, as if this website is an agency.

    Anyone know any details?

  11. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcg1998
    I was taken in by the photos on her Backpage ad. She is definitely not the girl in the photos. Much, much heavier. I ended up staying for incall because of how far I traveled, and FS was okay. Since there are many beautiful escorts in Orlando (like Colombia beauty Brenda!!!), no need to go with someone who "baits" with false photos.

    Simply the Best - BRANDI - 19

    I'm truly one of a kind. I see myself as a rather tranquil person. You will find that I'm very friendly and love to laugh. I am confident that you will enjoy my company and be exceedingly pleased with my looks and personality. I consider myself to be classy and clean.
    The girl in the photos is Ewa Sonnet she does topless modeling for busty.pl website and has started a pop singer career in Poland. If that add was legit I would give up my right leg to see her.

  12. #414

    RE: MayaLuv

    Quote Originally Posted by The Best Nap
    I have seen her. She came to my house. She was prompt, appropriately dressed, sexy (a few too many tats for my taste) and did not seem like she had been drinking, drugging or the like.

    Her service was as promised and then some. I have no complaints and will see her again.

    Say what you want about her, but she delivers the goods without drama or deception at a reasonable price! I wish there were more like her!
    I saw her last night and I was very happy I did. She is a lot of fun and also provides a nice service. I really enjoyed my time with her. She likes to talk, but I like that. Felt like we were old friends. Was very comfortable to be with and is also very, very talented. I'm going to see her again very soon.

  13. #413

    best time

    I saw Debbie today, aka sexybldbbwfl, she was sweet very pleasant and easy to talk to and helped me have one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had. On the phone she made me feel like she was genuinly excited to see me and that carried over to our time together. I will definatley see her again and again.

  14. #412

    RE: Maya Luv - for the Record

    I have seen her. She came to my house. She was prompt, appropriately dressed, sexy (a few too many tats for my taste) and did not seem like she had been drinking, drugging or the like.

    Her service was as promised and then some. I have no complaints and will see her again.

    Say what you want about her, but she delivers the goods without drama or deception at a reasonable price! I wish there were more like her!

  15. #411
    [QUOTE=Bbbss][QUOTE=Maya Luv]Thanx for your nice comments and or reviews!
    Although not many.
    Uumm. How about none. Although I have hidden 3 double cheeseburgers under my bed.And a dentist.

    Care to join me?
    Totally uncalled for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape