Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 930 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10861
    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392
    For that pricing and look ionno about that one bud.

    Try Jenna Skarlet.

  2. #10860

    Reviews- Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392
    Read her reviews. They are all great. I will be heading into town in a couple of weeks. Looking for a sure thing.

    I'm sending you a DM.

  3. #10859

    Any spinners in Vegas?

    Can anyone recommend a spinner that's around three bills or less?

  4. #10858

    Angel Girl is a Slam Dunk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Needed9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recommendation for a cute redhead?

    Appreciate any suggestions, pm if needed.
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392

  5. #10857

    Cute redhead

    Anyone have a recommendation for a cute redhead?

    Appreciate any suggestions, pm if needed.

  6. #10856

    On it

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    See if you can place a review on her profile with this, also something I might start doing more of (and everyone should do) is posting this stuff on the PD forum, calling out all this bullshit on PD (eg. Ads with bs reviews, stolen pictures and this type of rip off b* posting).
    Already posted one.

  7. #10855
    So I grabbed Heidi off Tryst on a lunch break for some car fun.

    I picked her up on a corner off paradise after a few texts.

    She said she knew a safe place, I made the donation and off we went.

    We went a few blocks, chatted about life and the heat.

    We parked in a relatively secluded commercial lot and gained some shade between a container and a tree.

    We disinfected and jumped in the back of my SUV.

    She is older then advertised but still firm. She smelled fresh / She is medium size with*big ole titties. Her nipples are soft and great for sucking.

    She started with a BBJ and her hair felt soft on my thighs. Heidi is a pro and knows what she is doing. She does excellent deep throat with no gag and takes a face fux well.

    She rimmed me with her finger but I refused pen.

    I asked her to swing her ass around so I could fondle and prod while BBJ. She complied.

    Ass is a little large but no weird marks or curdling. She let me play with her bald pink puz and got wet.

    All this and her moaning almost got the nut but I flipped her on her back and she continued the BBJ while I knelt.

    Not super flexible but enough to get her legs back. I got her to squirt with my Cck in her mouth.

    CFS was OK. Missionary not overly energetic but stayed wet the whole time / Smashed her doggie and blew into the bag.

    She is sane and safe.

    I got back to work and thought about her the rest of the night.

  8. #10854
    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    100 proof will give you what you seek.
    Thanks for the info I will check them out.

  9. #10853

    Agency

    I will traveling to Vegas in a couple weeks. I prefer to use agencies, and wanted to know what agencies (non-Asian) would be best to try.

  10. #10852

    Thanks for the Info!

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed Eva on TER over 10 years ago. And most those pictures are from then. Her reviews aren't the greatest and my time with her kinda sucked. Although she did do the nicest "upsell" of anyone I've met. Do your homework and checked out her reviews and you'll see what I'm talking about.

    Back then she was 200 but wanted 400,we settled on 350. Now I bet it's 4-500 to get her in, then it'll be 6-700 will get you home.

    There's a lot better then her.
    She's still only quoting $200 and I suspected the pics were dated. Will pass.

  11. #10851

    Pictures are old

    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on Eva, a big titted Latina MILF, but wonder how current or accurate pics are and actual age? Any intel?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-escort-las-vegas-394422#erotic

    Tia!
    I reviewed Eva on TER over 10 years ago. And most those pictures are from then. Her reviews aren't the greatest and my time with her kinda sucked. Although she did do the nicest "upsell" of anyone I've met. Do your homework and checked out her reviews and you'll see what I'm talking about.

    Back then she was 200 but wanted 400,we settled on 350. Now I bet it's 4-500 to get her in, then it'll be 6-700 will get you home.

    There's a lot better then her.

  12. #10850

    There is

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger98  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    I will be headed to Vegas at the end of the month and was wondering if there are any agencies that are like Vegasasianclub but do not have Asian ladies.
    100 proof will give you what you seek.

  13. #10849

    Escort Agencies

    Hi guys.

    I will be headed to Vegas at the end of the month and was wondering if there are any agencies that are like Vegasasianclub but do not have Asian ladies.

  14. #10848

    Are Eva's Pics Accurate?

    I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on Eva, a big titted Latina MILF, but wonder how current or accurate pics are and actual age? Any intel?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-escort-las-vegas-394422#erotic

    Tia!

  15. #10847
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Sound "typical" but gad damn she is sooo my type. I have seen her ad before but there will be no shelling out $400.00 for a 1/2 hr. Now if money WAS NOT an object with rational attached to it (and yes, rational is relative, LOL), I would be diggin that shit out.
    What is the typical price in Vegas? I have never tried meeting a lady in Vegas before. A few have tried getting me to take them to my room before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape