Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 17730
-
08-12-23 18:40 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 45Plays Games
Be careful with this one. She prefers bare and if you see her more than once, she will pull a pregnancy miscarriage hustle. Want several hundred $$$ cause she "always" used protection with everyone else. She keeps after you for more $$.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 10:06 #12734Senior Member

Posts: 88Megan
https://tryst.link/escort/megan02
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
She is excellent. Very nice body and face. Covered everything.
-
08-10-23 23:57 #12733Senior Member

Posts: 418As of last month when I checked in, yeah. I just can't justify 120 qv in a car. If she was that tight on money she'd realize this, but I guess guys keep seeing her as the price doesn't change.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 14:48 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 213AA provider
Does anyone have recommendations for reliable AA spinner.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks.
-
08-10-23 12:42 #12731Senior Member

Posts: 281Tayyee
Is Tayyee still only doing car dates? Also, is there anyone in the Shrewsbury location worth seeing?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/149117618#.
-
08-10-23 01:39 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 201Posted in Chicago, Indy and STL the same day
Ads were posted in Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis on the same day. Different phone numbers but same pics. Probably running a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 01:18 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 340Beware
Reverse image searches show posts that are identical / same pics with different phone numbers in Chicago and Indianapolis is the last 2 days.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 01:00 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 74Anybody seen her before?
May have to take one for the team buyt before I do I figure it's always good to ask anyone seen her? Just started posting which is suspect but looks like what I've been looking for.
Or maybe you have some suggestions?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/148992100#.
-
08-09-23 17:39 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 162Run Forest Run!
I have always been interested in this one because I have a thing for squirters. Made contact with her. Quick to respond. However.
She not only looks nothing like the photos. Her incall is in the back of a Uhaul!
Very methed out scary looking!
Stay away! Far away!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/149216381#.
-
08-09-23 13:46 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 105Susan
I agree completely. I saw her a few times several years back. Just fine. No problems. Low price, good enough service. Nice place. But it wasn't an over the top experience. And even if it had been excellent I wouldn't put up with the ghosting. Mind you, I wouldn't have blown up about being ghosted repeatedly. I would have just crossed her off my list and moved on. Change is a constant in this world.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 08:37 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 638Same old shit
Set up and appointment and she cancelled on me same day. Never texted me back to reschedule. Same shit she's been doing for the last year. Been ghosted 3 times. Put this one out to pasture.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 17:58 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 1029Yep, that is Heather, street name: HB for Half Black.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
Used to be around that Sinclair station.
-
08-08-23 17:11 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 687This one is advertising from the Horseshoe casino downtown. I haven't partaken, just noticed the ad. Looks like a former streetwalker to me, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...747/3148068811
-
08-08-23 13:13 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 222I haven't had any luck yet with Susan's number but if I get it, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 12:47 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 168Casino fun
Are there any Casinos in STL where I might find some naughty girls for hire? Seems to me that Ameristar has been mentioned here before? Any tips would be appreciated-do they still have undercover cops setting guys up?









Reply With Quote






