High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 1359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 26382
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21012
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I generally post in the Street Walker forum, but a girl I met on Greenfield a few weeks ago is trying to go the escort route and so I thought I'd mention her here. I've seen her 3 times, and the girl can not be beat. On time, very easy to communicate with and the best performance I can even remember.

    If you go and read my most recent review in the Street Walker section (post 9405) there is more info. I can't recommend this girl enough. You will have to PM me for her number, she can't get ad on Skip The Games yet.

    Here is a crappy cell phone photo I took Thursday when I last saw her.
    Hey I'd like to know her number.

  2. #21011
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Our dick sucking slunt, Madusa, is back ready to gobble your baby batter. Big inflated DSL, one hellava overbite, and a nice round ass. If you've had her before you know what I mean.

    Digits for crazy chocolate lovers.

    Coochie (My o my! Chocolate Pie!) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    DM number please.

  3. #21010
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this cutie? She ghosted me after speaking of actually liking anal, she said call back later and never picked up.
    Saw her once and it was weird meet up but she is nice and nice body. Downside smells like fish down there. Would suggest if you can get her to wash down under to the fish swim away.

  4. #21009

    Review of Jessalyn

    I recently met Jessalyn for a session. First of the Dungeon incall is a pit. I would never go there at night and reeked of pot outside. Met Jessalyn, and she is very submissive and hardly talks at all. She is older than her photos, and has a lot baby damage of front, and extremely deflated boobs. I would not see her again most likely. She seemed to be nice and did try hard to provide a solid session. Just not my cup of tea.

  5. #21008

    Firecracker

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether this should be under escort report or streetwalker report, but responded to this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/772319338471

    Agreed to meet her for a drink and showed up at the bar, she was waiting outside so I got a good view of her first. Said hello to her and saw she was a very rough version of the photos in the ad, I mean, life has not been good to her. I hate deception so told her I had a phone call to take and walked to my car and drove away.

    Ad will probably be gone by the time many of you read this, but photos attached (must have been many years ago without the habit).

    Digits were 262-xxx-4685.
    I also met her off SA for a drink and agree life has not been good to her. She has trouble keeping her train of thought so conversation was incredibly awkward. Kept going to the bathroom and returned with a freshly picked scab on her face that was bleeding as we talked. Definitely rode hard and put away wet. Hard, hard pass.

  6. #21007
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether this should be under escort report or streetwalker report, but responded to this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/772319338471

    Agreed to meet her for a drink and showed up at the bar, she was waiting outside so I got a good view of her first. Said hello to her and saw she was a very rough version of the photos in the ad, I mean, life has not been good to her. I hate deception so told her I had a phone call to take and walked to my car and drove away.

    Ad will probably be gone by the time many of you read this, but photos attached (must have been many years ago without the habit).

    Digits were 262-xxx-4685.
    She was discussed a few weeks ago. I was able to get her verification photo and she looks to be a good 20 years older than her profile. I texted her for a bit and my impression is she's a loony. She'll be back. And lowering the quality of what's available.

  7. #21006

    Negative Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether this should be under escort report or streetwalker report, but responded to this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/772319338471

    Agreed to meet her for a drink and showed up at the bar, she was waiting outside so I got a good view of her first. Said hello to her and saw she was a very rough version of the photos in the ad, I mean, life has not been good to her. I hate deception so told her I had a phone call to take and walked to my car and drove away.

    Ad will probably be gone by the time many of you read this, but photos attached (must have been many years ago without the habit).

    Digits were 262-xxx-4685.
    I believe there are negative reports on her somewhere, If I remember she was demanding and looking for a sugar daddy on top of it all, photos are heavily filtered. Don't blame you for running, I would of used "oh forgot my wallet" can't buy drinks without it.

  8. #21005

    Jerikah Marrs. The Wild Firecracker🌃127801;from the West

    Not sure whether this should be under escort report or streetwalker report, but responded to this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/772319338471

    Agreed to meet her for a drink and showed up at the bar, she was waiting outside so I got a good view of her first. Said hello to her and saw she was a very rough version of the photos in the ad, I mean, life has not been good to her. I hate deception so told her I had a phone call to take and walked to my car and drove away.

    Ad will probably be gone by the time many of you read this, but photos attached (must have been many years ago without the habit).

    Digits were 262-xxx-4685.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ad1.jpg‎  

  9. #21004

    Jessalyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Japdip1223  [View Original Post]
    I see Rayna has a new person working with her. Her name is Jessalyn. I searched reviews and only found a provider in Louisville. Any work on services etc? I have heard the services out of Rayna's group are pretty good.

    Appreciate any info, I am looking to set up an appointment for tomorrow.
    I believe she goes by multiple names, do a search on Rayna. You will see posts on her companions.

  10. #21003

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Kendall Snow?
    Should've been more specific but yes Kendall snow.

  11. #21002

    Info on Jessalyn

    I see Rayna has a new person working with her. Her name is Jessalyn. I searched reviews and only found a provider in Louisville. Any work on services etc? I have heard the services out of Rayna's group are pretty good.

    Appreciate any info, I am looking to set up an appointment for tomorrow.

  12. #21001
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard  [View Original Post]
    That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.
    Definitely not Jessica. She changed her handle to Sasha Sweets and more or less went further down and mostly disappeared.

    Andrea is good people.

  13. #21000
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito20  [View Original Post]
    Got off the phone with Kendall and said she was done for good going another route in life so maybe somebody could guide me to the nice peaceful drama free ladies preferably UTR I like to have 2 in the rotation I don't like dealing with too many different girls thank you and be safe out here.
    Kendall Snow?

  14. #20999

    Not Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard  [View Original Post]
    That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.
    There is a younger girl named Jessica who I haven't seen post in awhile. Last posts were selling content only. I've never seen either one in a dream or anywhere else, but I believe they are two different ladies.

  15. #20998

    In need of regular

    Got off the phone with Kendall and said she was done for good going another route in life so maybe somebody could guide me to the nice peaceful drama free ladies preferably UTR I like to have 2 in the rotation I don't like dealing with too many different girls thank you and be safe out here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape