Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 19573
-
08-12-23 12:49 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 276Rare, but sometimes you get lucky
I have, on the rare occasion, been surprised by finding a young attractive provider at an AMP, but they usually aren't there very long and eventually are replaced by the typical older gals. I have run across cute younger gals at Total Relax and Emily and a few years ago when Seoul Spa in Smokey Point first opened there were a couple of cute ones there.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 12:22 #11277Regular Member

Posts: 21Magnolia spa
Is there any recent intel on magnolia spa in Renton?
-
08-12-23 10:34 #11276Senior Member

Posts: 191https://perb.cc
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
Search Victoria. Many, many options.
-
08-12-23 09:43 #11275Banned Member

Posts: 2302It's been old aunties for as long as I can remember. I have literally never heard a report of an attractive provider here in over 5 years.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
But I haven't checked in a long while. Any reason to believe things might be different now?
-
08-12-23 01:24 #11274Banned Member

Posts: 510Has anybody here ever seen an actual young girl at an AMP? Like teens to early 20's maybe mid 20's? Every report I've ever read it's all just a bunch of old ladies LOL! I have been an AMP only once in my life and that was 15 years ago. It seems not much has changed. I know in other parts of the country there are actual young ladies working these places.
-
08-11-23 23:15 #11273Senior Member

Posts: 247Victoria bc
Heading to Victoria BC next week. Anyone have any suggestions for any AMP or provider with either DATY or BBFS available.
Appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.
-
08-10-23 15:57 #11272Senior Member

Posts: 142North Bay Massage Renton
Just by the long shot that it's not filled with old Aunties anyone have any intel on North Bay Massage in Renton?
-
08-09-23 16:38 #11271Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Great
I really appreciate the clarification! I'll keep Kings on the radar.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 16:04 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 276Yep, nailed it.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 13:50 #11269Banned Member

Posts: 2302We apparently disagree on the definition of "young." April is easily late 40's. Emma's late 30's early 40's.
Originally Posted by JKLFisher
[View Original Post]
April is ugly and never smiles.
Emma's very chubby. If you like chonkers as much as she likes donuts, Emma is your girl.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But neither of these ladies be-holdin' my money.
This isn’t T N A. We can be honest here without negative blowback.
-
08-09-23 13:37 #11268Banned Member

Posts: 2302Reading between the lines, guessing she's chubby and not as pretty as he prefers.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 13:36 #11267Banned Member

Posts: 2302Put down 200 all in and hold firm.
Originally Posted by BaconHillDad
[View Original Post]
They might ask for more, but they'll accept if they believe you are willing to walk.
The secret is to never bluff. Be ready to walk.
-
08-09-23 12:58 #11266Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Why meh?
This honestly sounds pretty good per your description. What was the damage and what was particularly lackluster that you won't repeat?
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 02:20 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 212Not worth it to me
I can get a very good, legit massage for 110 by an attractive lady. Never tried extras with her. Or I could pay a little more and get a decent massage with HE by a reliable, attractive provider at an AMP nearby so the CL ad isn't really good enough for me.
Originally Posted by BastaBasta
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 19:42 #11264Regular Member

Posts: 20Any idea what Emma is charging for services?
Originally Posted by JKLFisher
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





