Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17829
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone screw around in Laurel at all? I did in my earlier days but the whole place just seems like a honeypot. Being halfway between Baltimore and DC I can see why its popular but I'm always terrified of the place. Idk, just wanted some thoughts, no one seems to talk about Laurel and a lot of supposed talent is there.
    Laurel is not only right between Baltimore and Dc, but also Annapolis. There are occasionally providers advertising on the Baltimore as well as Annapolis areas so be sure to check them both. Lots of motels along 198 and on Rt1 that they operate out of.

    They don't usually post that far north on the DC area ads but they do sometimes go College Park and Beltsville, so depending on your range and what direction you're going, that's not a bad option either.

  2. #17828

    Soveida

    Quote Originally Posted by DontGiveUp  [View Original Post]
    Very insightful thank you, I feel I get responses on weekdays more than weekends.

    I can't believe I took a year, wow. How was Soveida?
    Soveida's great. I think I started trying her in 2020 (during main scamdemic) and I can't remember when I broke through but it was like 2021. I don't ask, but she still honors 60/100/ xx with me. Xx because I never asked for her Hour rate. She's probably low 30's, fit, Domincana. Very pleasant, and accommodating. She's got bolt ons (not a preference of mine, would have preferred her leave her natural smaller tiggies). Definitely a good ride, great value, reliable. She's fully covered (doesn't affect me, I'm good there). Not sure if she's taking new customers, but I think she is (at least, I haven't become aware she's closed her books again). There are 2 or 3 girls that rotate in Soveida's location; in my opinion Soveida's the best. When she's not in I've seen the others, but its definitely a step down.

  3. #17827

    Head monsta

    Anyone tried Sabrina (head monsta) lately?

    She used to be decent but that was years ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/149395703

  4. #17826

    Pretty much a GPS waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Drkshadow70  [View Original Post]
    I got her number and reached out. She wanted to sell pictures. I asked to meet and she never responded back.
    I reached out to her a few weeks ago. Got a response back yesterday. Her original quote to meet up was 5 Benjamins! The pics she sent looked super fake to boot! She then asked if l cash app'ed. She needed some "ice cream money for her kiddies". She was going to send me "sexy pics". My spidey senses say scam artist. Either way, she also has a raging case of GPS! No sale!

  5. #17825

    Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I know there are a few of you who post periodically about gilfs, well I can vouch for Brianna. Pics are old, she's a BBW with HUGE cans so you can tell which pics are most accurate. I have dreamed of her maybe 5 times or so and she's always fun, friendly and enthusiastic. She has a whole routine which is interesting, starts with you placing your flowers in a cookie jar, and continues through bbj where she has a whole bag of shit like Listerine and cinnamon strips while she blows you. Gives off a nice hot and cold sensation. Those cans are fantastic even though she's in her 50's or 60's. She's worth a shot.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1
    That link is lockup. Please repost her info. Thanks.

  6. #17824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by WangusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/149295166

    Saw her about a week ago at a notel on Pulaski highway. She's looking worse for wear than pics show: injection marks everywhere, skinnier, and I smelled a faint odor from the cooch. She also laid there like a dead fish and wouldn't take her top off. Damage was $100, I wouldn't repeat.
    Wow! Sad to hear that but glad you shared your experience. She is (was) on my to-do list but now, nevermind. Thanks for the heads-up.

    Chico.

  7. #17823
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I never heard back from him. Hope someone in this forum might have already got her digits from him.
    I got her number and reached out. She wanted to sell pictures. I asked to meet and she never responded back.

  8. #17822

    Ivory. Do not recommend

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/149295166

    Saw her about a week ago at a notel on Pulaski highway. She's looking worse for wear than pics show: injection marks everywhere, skinnier, and I smelled a faint odor from the cooch. She also laid there like a dead fish and wouldn't take her top off. Damage was $100, I wouldn't repeat.

  9. #17821
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a pm. Lmk if I can help out.
    I never heard back from him. Hope someone in this forum might have already got her digits from him.

  10. #17820

    UTR in Aberdeen

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefatman2009  [View Original Post]
    Have a UTR who needs to make $$ this weekend. In the Aberdeen / Elkton area. Spinner fun girl.
    Sent you a pm. Lmk if I can help out.

  11. #17819

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone screw around in Laurel at all? I did in my earlier days but the whole place just seems like a honeypot. Being halfway between Baltimore and DC I can see why its popular but I'm always terrified of the place. Idk, just wanted some thoughts, no one seems to talk about Laurel and a lot of supposed talent is there.
    Only for a few trusted providers. With the reviews on here about stings back in the day from Laurel to Jessup on Route 1/ Washington Blvd I tend to avoid these areas the most. Especially my close call trying to see someone I saw in baltimore that was an eye opening experience. I don't see Laurel as a honeypot like you. To each his own though. Be safe.

  12. #17818
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Several people contact me for Vanessa's phone number. Found an old T3 R review with her current number. Vanessa is a sexy petite cougar in her 30's. The 7621 number does not work. Book with confidence.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8038760-368788
    I miss her sucks a good ass dick and swallow's every drop.

  13. #17817

    Gilf fans

    Oh, I know there are a few of you who post periodically about gilfs, well I can vouch for Brianna. Pics are old, she's a BBW with HUGE cans so you can tell which pics are most accurate. I have dreamed of her maybe 5 times or so and she's always fun, friendly and enthusiastic. She has a whole routine which is interesting, starts with you placing your flowers in a cookie jar, and continues through bbj where she has a whole bag of shit like Listerine and cinnamon strips while she blows you. Gives off a nice hot and cold sensation. Those cans are fantastic even though she's in her 50's or 60's. She's worth a shot.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1

  14. #17816

    Laurel

    Does anyone screw around in Laurel at all? I did in my earlier days but the whole place just seems like a honeypot. Being halfway between Baltimore and DC I can see why its popular but I'm always terrified of the place. Idk, just wanted some thoughts, no one seems to talk about Laurel and a lot of supposed talent is there.

  15. #17815

    Convo with Sam 2.0

    Let's try this again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0928.jpg‎   IMG_0929.jpg‎   IMG_0930.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape