Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 516 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4640

    Kristella

    You mean Kristella?

    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    I realized I may have posted this previously in the wrong section, but does anyone know if Crystal is still at Synn? It has been over a year and I was thinking about going back to see her again.

  2. #4639

    Synn COI Chelsee

    Anyone know if the new Chelsee at SynnCOI is a return? Hoping she is Chelsea (fka Blossom) from a few years ago.

    She was an ATF of mine.

  3. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    I realized I may have posted this previously in the wrong section, but does anyone know if Crystal is still at Synn? It has been over a year and I was thinking about going back to see her again.
    Best I suggest is that you check their roll call page. There's a Krystal with a K listed but no pic so I couldn't tell you whether it's the same girl.

  4. #4637
    Anyone remember a half white / Indian dancer from SR COI, Sam? She was one of the rare ones that had a real plan and stuck to it. Said she was only doing the working girl thing as a wild side experiment during college. Total double life story, getting her freak during during the day time while going to school. As soon as she graduated, promptly quit and disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    From numerous convos with dancers, I'd say the majority of dancers have 1 of 2 thought processes on when to quit from dancing:

    "I'm only going to do this for a year max." 80% of dancers think this way, usual age are late teens to early twenties. Some follow through, most don't.

  5. #4636
    This happens all the time with Roxy. Pops in late, some guy snatches her up and she's locked down for the whole night. No doubt she's putting out for big money. I'm sure they are not just having deep conversations back there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    No experience with Roxy. Was there last night and she went into VIP with same dude entire shift. She arrived late. 1 stage dance and VIP.

  6. #4635
    This is the eternal debate about how much more you can get in Mexico / TJ for the price of what you can get in COI. Of course your dollar goes way further there. It's all about how much effort some one is willing to put in. Not every wants to deal with the drive and crossing the border.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    WTF is so special about Daisy? You can go to Tj get 5 females better looking than her for 60-80.

    Each. She's more than delusional.

  7. #4634

    Crystal from Synn?

    I realized I may have posted this previously in the wrong section, but does anyone know if Crystal is still at Synn? It has been over a year and I was thinking about going back to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F3BbpbLawAA4EGG.jpg‎  

  8. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    He means TJ (Tijuana) in Mexico, not TJ's on Beach in Stanton. Mexican hookers. You need a passport or border card & 3 hours to get there, Mexico.
    Ohhhhhh, that makes more sense. Haha.

    But I do hear from other that they nailed the deal less the 100 on a good day. Just never me. LOL.

  9. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajor  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any suggestions for TJ? For less than 100.

    I've seen some girls switch to TJ since Kim's new policy.
    He means TJ (Tijuana) in Mexico, not TJ's on Beach in Stanton. Mexican hookers. You need a passport or border card & 3 hours to get there, Mexico.

  10. #4631
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    WTF is so special about Daisy? You can go to Tj get 5 females better looking than her for 60-80.

    Each. She's more than delusional.
    Well, I don't go to TJ so I can't get one for that price. Maybe we can do a group meet and you can lead us on a Mexican strip joint tour?

  11. #4630
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    WTF is so special about Daisy? You can go to Tj get 5 females better looking than her for 60-80.

    Each. She's more than delusional.
    Do you have any suggestions for TJ? For less than 100.

    I've seen some girls switch to TJ since Kim's new policy.

  12. #4629

    Line Up

    No experience with Roxy. Was there last night and she went into VIP with same dude entire shift. She arrived late. 1 stage dance and VIP.

    No experience with Josie and Sadie. But will try to find out.

    Paris. Been there fine that but Pre-Covid. Then you hooked up with this dude. Maybe they broke up since she's back.

    Let's not forget Bella who's been long gone in school now she posted in IG.

    And of course Bailey. One of the hottest in the club. Her BD is coming up soon. Very playful and open in VIP if you can vibe with her, I have and she's so good. . Just too expensive for OTC.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Roxy, Paris, Josie, Sadie (new) seemed to me LOOKING VERY BEAUTIFUL TO MY TASTES. Paris, now does she give VIP extra dances? ?

  13. #4628
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I only bought a 3/40 from Daisy when we first met. We talked on the floor the rest of the time. She rarely works so maybe we talked for a total of six times. Daisy is really cool. Her smile is irresistible. Those 36 Ds on her are freaking amazing. She would sit with me until she gets called on stage for roll calls or a stage dance. I never buy drinks for the dancers. I think the quota of selling drinks shifted from dancers to waitresses. Dancers don't care if I don't buy them drinks. The waitresses would half-hearted come by to sell drinks knowing I'll say no. I occasionally tip them so I don't look too much like a deadbeat.
    WTF is so special about Daisy? You can go to Tj get 5 females better looking than her for 60-80.

    Each. She's more than delusional.

  14. #4627
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I only bought a 3/40 from Daisy when we first met. We talked on the floor the rest of the time. She rarely works so maybe we talked for a total of six times. Daisy is really cool. Her smile is irresistible. Those 36 Ds on her are freaking amazing. She would sit with me until she gets called on stage for roll calls or a stage dance. I never buy drinks for the dancers. I think the quota of selling drinks shifted from dancers to waitresses. Dancers don't care if I don't buy them drinks. The waitresses would half-hearted come by to sell drinks knowing I'll say no. I occasionally tip them so I don't look too much like a deadbeat.
    Understood thank you.

  15. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    If Alyssa is low 30's now that means she was in elementary school when I had her at HT. LOL Some girls just age better than others, regardless of how many miles are on that pussy. I knew a 50 year old that BI posters constantly claimed was late 20's, and she looked it in the club (though we hung OTC and in daylight & relaxed there were signs).

    I assume most stuff posted here is speculation or recycled, unless the poster gives sufficient details that match up with my experiences. Otherwise, you just take it with a grain of salt. Worst is the guys who actually believe what strippers tell them (studying nursing, sick granny, "you're different," etc. LOL). Better for your own cred to say "YYZ told me she was joining Doctors Without Borders so would no longer meet OTC" than to state it as a fact.
    Perhaps you misread what I typed or I wasn't clear enough. I'll copy and paste what I said within that comment near the bottom:

    "Just to reiterate, this is the thought process. The reality has exceptions. We all know of dancers who dance for a week or 2 and never show up again, dancers who "quit" but eventually come back after a year or 2, dancers who are WAAAAY over 30 years old, etc. ".

    Of course it's wise to have skeptical mind, I do. We're all just random dudes on the internet, after all. I encourage all of us to just find out for ourselves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape