Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #3331

    Asia / Kee / Nuru Nurse

    Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Taking a BIG L here.

    My L is your win if you don't fall it.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-35382.html

    Saw her ad a few times and the pics were looking interesting. Reached out via text and she was very responsive and answered my questions. Scheduling was easy and that's about all that I can speak positively on from this encounter.

    Got to the apartment complex, text and then wait a few minutes before she responds with the building and then I have to text again for apartment number. She opens up and is in a top and shorts. Does not look like the pics. At this point I should have walked away.

    I get inside, massage table is set up in the dark living room. Asked for donation, she counts it right there and then asks me to strip down and she goes to calm her dog down who's locked in another room and is going ballistic trying to eat the carpet and scratch through the door.

    She comes back and is now nude, super deflated tits with pierced nipples. She must have been a lot bigger and lost a bunch of weight as her belly is still big but has a bunch of stretched out excess skin.

    She starts massage on my back and neck. That part is ok, then moves down to legs and even oils up my feet which I hate and let her know.

    On to the flip.

    In our initial text conversation she had confirmed, that for the agreed upon donation amount it would be nude B2 B, Nuru with body slides and camel slides.

    Well, that never happened, she stood a bit away from the table, extended her hand to give quick mechanical HJ. I didn't even want to ask for body slide or camel slide as I had zero interest in it. Just wanted to get it over with, nut and get out.

    After I came she immediately went in the kitchen to wash her hand and brought me "one" piece of paper towel to clean myself up. I had to ask for more as I always cum a lot so one doesn't do anything for me. I then got another two sheets of paper towels and thought she would start to get the oil off of me. NO. She told me I could use the sink in the guest bathroom to wash my hands and that was it. Had to get in my clothes oily and get the fuck out of there.

    I can truthfully say this was the worst experience in quite a few years of mongering.

    And get that. She calls herself the Nuru Nurse in her ads.

  2. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by Poksman  [View Original Post]
    Jane is great. Following on some recent posts, I couldn't resist since I'm near the area. Sensual massage. HJ finish. Nice body and decent face. Early 40's and fit. Awesome set up too for shower before and after. I'll repeat. I'm still searching for top notch service in SD. She's def a fave but I'm sure there are others to try.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ane-31756.html
    Jane is my go to NC provider if I'm in the area. If you are looking for a sexy Caucasian masseuse / FBSM provider she's awesome.

  3. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Saw Linda at little house. 10/10 when it comes to body. Her face doesn't quite match the body (hot body and cute face is what I mean) cute face. Her butt might be fake tho. Hard / fit body and huge legs. Probably the most attractive gal I've seen out of that place (haven't seen sofia or vianey, but seen like 4-5 other gals there). Would recommend. Good massage. Fun time was good too. Speaks good enough english.
    Linda is great and a Little House favorite. I love her boobs and backside. I agree with your comment about her being "cute. " We all see beauty differently and I've seen all 3, including Sofia and Vianey. IMO I think Sofia is prettiest, Vianey then Linda. But in terms of service I prefer Sofia, Linda than Vianey. Best backside goes to Vianey though.

    I believed Linda will be gone for a month.

    I also like Ariel and Eveline here. Ariel is probably the youngest and also has a nice backside. Her massage is actually pretty good. Eveline is my ATF though at the little house. She's older but sexy and provides a great massage and service.

  4. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadddkdwwws  [View Original Post]
    She had a place in La Mesa and did massage and FS. She was popular back when that other board was around that is now defunct. If you don't know who I'm talking about then no worries. Those mongers who do, have any of you seen her lately? In her heyday she looked similar to Eva Longoria (to my eye). How have the years treated her since? PM is fine is she chooses to stay UTR.
    Viviana Love was one of my favorites for a long time. I loved her before and after FBSM endings where she gave a pop at the beginning of the session, a thorough massage, then end with a second pop.

    I haven't seen her in years. Her ad is still up but I don't know if she's still active.

    https://sandiego.sugarnights.com/escorts/vivianna-love

  5. #3327

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Send me a PM about Jessica.
    Tried to send you a PM regarding this info. Your mailbox is full.

  6. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    It seems like half the girls in the business these days are going by some form of Lexi. I was curious about this one if anyone has info on her since I'll probably have the time and the itch to see someone this weekend.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-29242.html

    It's seems a little weird that the pictures look so different from each other in her ad and the only Kearny Mesa spots I'm familiar with are the next to the gun range and the one by the moving company whch are usually disappointing to some extent.
    Saw her yesterday in North County. Had the same concerns based on pictures. It's actually her in the photos. Face is identical. Might have an older body pic posted, but she's got one of the best natural asses I've seen and felt in recent memory. Great shape and firm. Same for her boobs. Bit of a tummy but I didn't mind at all. North county location is cramped and has a lot of distracting traffic noise. I'd like to see her at the Kearny Mesa location that has a shower.

  7. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBandit  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Tamara completely flew under my radar. I never caught her ad while browsing rubrankings until now. I just caught up on everyone's past reviews here on the thread and she definitely seems A-List and top notch. Someone that I definitely have to meet sooner than later. Thank you for the heads up on Tamara!

    Was browsing RR a little more last night and added a few more to my visit list. I saw Nuru Natalie posted a slightly updated ad so I may try and get a hold of her too. It's been a long time. Also thinking of checking out Lilly who I believe used to be one of the Bellas.

    So many damn choices to choose from!
    There are definitely lots of choices to choose from in San Diego especially with independents. I'm traveling now and passing through many cities and I checked those boards and nada! I'm definitely missing all of our San Diego hotties.

    I haven't met Tamara yet, but all the others discussed are great recommendations.

    Dala too was my favorite for a long time. She's great eye candy. Her massage is very good.

  8. #3324

    Another Lexi

    It seems like half the girls in the business these days are going by some form of Lexi. I was curious about this one if anyone has info on her since I'll probably have the time and the itch to see someone this weekend.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-29242.html

    It's seems a little weird that the pictures look so different from each other in her ad and the only Kearny Mesa spots I'm familiar with are the next to the gun range and the one by the moving company whch are usually disappointing to some extent.

  9. #3323

    Definitely adding to the List

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger4  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nikki / Daenerys twice but I think my favorite from that spot is Tamara. Very sweet and has an incredible body. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...544-27051.html.
    Wow! Tamara completely flew under my radar. I never caught her ad while browsing rubrankings until now. I just caught up on everyone's past reviews here on the thread and she definitely seems A-List and top notch. Someone that I definitely have to meet sooner than later. Thank you for the heads up on Tamara!

    Was browsing RR a little more last night and added a few more to my visit list. I saw Nuru Natalie posted a slightly updated ad so I may try and get a hold of her too. It's been a long time. Also thinking of checking out Lilly who I believe used to be one of the Bellas.

    So many damn choices to choose from!

  10. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Dahlia on PD is visiting. She's a cute girl next door Latina. Perky tits and ass. Her massage is underwhelming but near GFE on the flip. LFK and slight DFK. Her HE was subpar that I had to do it myself.
    Great info. I'll pass.

  11. #3321

    Dahlia

    Dahlia on PD is visiting. She's a cute girl next door Latina. Perky tits and ass. Her massage is underwhelming but near GFE on the flip. LFK and slight DFK. Her HE was subpar that I had to do it myself.

  12. #3320

    OB providers

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggyPants  [View Original Post]
    Heyo- recently saw this woman for an hour massage. Keeping this one short. The Good- very good massage, waves actually crashing against the studio makes for a very relaxing time. Teasing was pretty good. Body for her age (40) is great. I like to mix up older providers now and then. Release was good she varies speed and grip level, twists etc. Easy to talk to, easy going.

    The Bad. No mutual touch, says she's ticklish. Maybe more after repeat visits-but I've always been lucky with getting further with most providers so I doubt it. Price was high for nude. 3$

    Would I see her again, probably not. I like a provider to allow some roaming doesn't even need to be FIV, just some stimulation.
    Was curious about this provider, appreciate the insight! Do you know of other OB providers? The search function doesn't do well with ocean beach for me.

  13. #3319

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBandit  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Lith has always been on my radar but I never pulled the trigger yet and same with Nikki or any of the other Miramar Latinas. Except for Daenerys who used to go by another name but I think I can skip her for now.

    Any help and thoughts would be appreciated. Always have fun and be safe fellas!
    I've seen Nikki / Daenerys twice but I think my favorite from that spot is Tamara. Very sweet and has an incredible body. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...544-27051.html.

  14. 08-07-23 16:17


  15. #3318
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass  [View Original Post]
    Seen her several times. Overall, my experiences were positive. Haven't seen her much since she moved near downtown because it's a hassle. Photos are accurate. She's friendly, mature, thick / curvy provider. Enjoys having fun. Couple of times I did get rushed but that was the exception not the rule in my experience with her. I'd see her again if it wasn't downtown.

  16. #3317

    Katie Eros

    Heyo- recently saw this woman for an hour massage. Keeping this one short. The Good- very good massage, waves actually crashing against the studio makes for a very relaxing time. Teasing was pretty good. Body for her age (40) is great. I like to mix up older providers now and then. Release was good she varies speed and grip level, twists etc. Easy to talk to, easy going.

    The Bad. No mutual touch, says she's ticklish. Maybe more after repeat visits-but I've always been lucky with getting further with most providers so I doubt it. Price was high for nude. 3$

    Would I see her again, probably not. I like a provider to allow some roaming doesn't even need to be FIV, just some stimulation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape